Shopping

I'm the 16th member...what a life [Under reconstruction]

After a whole day of following Yunho around like a puppy MinRin sank down in her bed resting herself for the expected tiresome day. At the other side of the room she heard Sungmin gently snoring. She couldn't go to sleep so she thought a out the things that happened that day. Then she remembered something that made her smile. The thought of ... What was his name? The one that Siwon called chubby cheeks... Oh yeah the one called Henry. She could just imagine pinching his cute little cheeks. Then she remembered Yunho ...OMG she Squealed mentally in her brain. OMG I just meet the legendary Yunho today! The god of yness! The man of pure handsomeness!

OMG! She stopped... why am I the only Cassie out of my friends she asked herself. Silly friends having crushes on Super Junior and SHINee. DBSK RULES! she said to herself. Yunho Jaejoong Changmin Junsu and Yoochun was to faint for. Not for her obviously. She would never faint...NEVER!

MinRin yawned adding a mental note to herself to ring Yunho in the morning to see if he had any schedules for the day tomorrow or she could text him now... Hmm... she decided texting him... 

'Yunho oppa are you sleeping?' She texted him she got a reply instantly 

'No why?' 

'Are you busy tomorrow?' 

'No' 

'Wanna hang out?' 

'Sure I will get you at 10?'

'Okay'

'Will you faint if I introduced to my group?' asked Yunho

'Maybe...' and the news sunk in 'I'M GOING TO MEET DBSK?'

'Meet you tomorrow at ten see ya ...Jaejoong is forcing everyone in bed now love you <3 have a good night' MinRin grinned at the text.

Was that a confession or was it something to sleep on? Pfft she didn't care, cos' Yunho just bid her good night. And MinRin finally slept with a smile on her face.

The next morning MinRin woke up at 5 am ripping the covers off Sungmin. 'GET UP!!!!' she yelled waking the whole group. Siwon and Leeteuk ran to their bedroom wondering what had happened. 'What is it? A mad fangirl? A ?' asked Leeteuk. 'What are you guys doing here I was waking up Sungmin to tell him my good news.' 'AT FIVE IN THE MORNING?' yelled an enraged Heechul angry that he had be woken up during his beauty sleep. 'YES FIVE IN THE MORNING!' yelled MinRin and she told the others 'You can go back to sleep now' she said smirking to the others. The other members went to bed except one. 'What did you want from Sungmin?' asked Henry. 'I...Ummm...Uhhh...' Henry smiled cheekily 'is it Yunho??? Come on ...--Tell me, tell me...--' and he danced to the Wonder Girls song. Minrin smiled 'I'm meeting Yunho at ten today but I don't know what to wear.' and she pouted. 'I'll meet you up with a family friend at seven and you guys can go shopping okay? NOW GO TO SLEEP' 'Okay' grumbled MinRin and Henry stood there waiting for MinRin to go to sleep. 'I'm not sleepy though' said MinRin and Henry sighed. 'I'll make you a hot chocolate then one or two marshmallows?' 'three' 'ONE OR TWO?' 'THREE!' Henry glared. MinRin stared. Thy stayed like that for ages. Until Henry couldn't stand the staring. 'Alright I'll get you three.' And he went off muttering something incoherent. MinRin caught the words 'youngest' and 'taking advantage' and 'chubby cheeks' and MinRin giggled.

By the time  Henry rang his 'friend' it was 7 and MinRin was getting impatient. 'Henry how long is she going to be?' 'she's coming at 7:30 so be patient, and they waited. At 7:30 precisely the doorbell rang. MinRin ran to the door and she shrieked. 'EUNA!! My homedog!' and much to Henry's amazement Euna let herself be hugged by MinRin by which cases would have been impossible. 'Euna is my best friend' MinRin explained. 'No that can't be SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND' and they squabbled Euna just stood there waiting for them to finish. She stood there for five minutes until she interuppted 'Ehem' still squabbles 'EHEM' 'WHAT?' Euna held up her shoulderbag 'Should I suggest shopping?' and after dragging MinRin out and MinRin ended the fight to her satisfaction by ending it by poking her tongue and letting it end without another word from Henry, and she went shopping.

(At Shopping Mall) 'OMG unnie you look soo good in that' squealed Euna. 'No it's to black?. I need colorful stuff to fit me.' and so they looked for something colorful. Then MinRin found a perfect top. She reached to grab it when... 'Noo it's mine' and a hand grabbed it first' 'Umm excuse me?' asked MinRin 'I saw it first' 'I got t first' suddenly Euna squeaked 'Do you know who you are arguing with?' Euna didn't let MinRin answer. 'The great almighty Key!' and MinRin looked at the person, then she looked at Euna. 'What's so special about him?' 'WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT HIM? are you mad? He's in SHINee!' 'Oh the one of the groups you love?' 'No duh Einstein' 'oh then ' MinRin turned to Key 'Hello I'm the newest member in Super Junior and I hope we will be good aquanitces(spelling?) ' 'And you too' said Key 'Now I SAW THE TOP FIRST!' yelled MinRin 'NO I DID' yelled Key 'Uh guys?' snickered Euna, 'there is a clothes rack with the same tops on it' 'Oh right I knew that' said MinRin and Key at the same time. By 9:10 with Key's advice MinRin had found the perfect top and jeans also with the coolest shoes ever to be seen. As they parked MinRin's car Euna smirked and said 'I have had the COOLEST day ever man! I love having you as a friend you argue with Key and now you are bf's ANYWAYS I am you make-up artist and will do your make-up under the request of Henry and look I'm so prepared for it.' MinRin was curious so she had a look... Never to know it would be her worst nightmare...

'F*** I'm not wearing all that  make-up simple lipgloss will do ' yelled MinRin. 'Not for me' said Euna and all he'll broke lose... You do not know what stuff called make-up can do to a person. By the time that Euna had done with MinRin using her as a lab rat deciding what goes together and what doesn't MinRin's was pissed... Very pissed 'Can't you just give me lipgloss and eyeliner?' MinRin yelled. 'Fine...' said Euna shocked at the thought of MinRin not wanting make-up. It was 9:45 and MinRin was feeling ready.