SungMin & MinRin are what?!!!??!?

I'm the 16th member...what a life [Under reconstruction]

MinRin was in a room changing out of her sweaty, smelly clothes into her fresh clothes when an assistant ran up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. MinRin twirled around on her heel. ' Umm Lee Soo Man wants you in his office' reported the assistant nervously sweating slightly. MinRin suspected that he was a newbie. 'Kay' She started running down the long hallway. She had almost reached the middle of the hallway when... 'MINRIN WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT RUNNING IN HALLWAYS' yelled a voice. MinRin screeched to a halt andalmost fell over. 'Teukie Oppa what are you doing here?' she asked jumping on his back instantly forgetting about reaching the president. 'I was asked to go to Lee Soo Man's office. And what are you doing running down hallways what have I told you about doing that, you could slip and break something' scolded Leeteuk. He got no answer 'too bad now I gotta go' said Leeteuk. 'oh yeah I gotta go to see ya oppa' and she ran off.

'Wait a second, .... Teukie oppa !!!!!!! did you say that you needed to go to Soo Man's office?' 'Yeah~~' 'Yay! I'm going there too~' and she jumped onto Leeteuk's back.

Fastforward

'MinRin you are now joining Super Junior' concluded Lee Soo Man after having a LOOONG talk with Leeteuk. 'Oh goodie ! I'm with Teukie oppa! YAY!' and she started running to the door to tell the world the good news. 'BUT... you are going to have to dress up as a boy to prevent any anti-fans' 'WHAT??' and MinRin fell out the door. 'A BOY?????'

Fastforward   

'Everyone this is Lee MinRin and she is joining Super Junior.' said Leeteuk

'What more Lee's? We've got too many' complained Heechul making a huge fuss of things. 

'Uhh Teukie? a girl?? What about the fans?' asked Kyuhyun

"Ahh yes she will dress as a boy and will be sharing with... Uh who doesn't have a partner?'

There was a sudden hushed silence. Then someone cleared their throat 'I do' 'You do? Kay CONGRATULATIONS' said Leeteuk throwing confetti out of nowhere 'your new buddy is SungMin and he will be your buddy so any enquires will be to him and now you are a offfiicial Super Junior member' 'how?' 'Because I just threw confetti at you' 'WHAT??' 'Come on MinRin I'll show you our bedroom' and SungMin bounced off dragging MinRin behind him. They entered a room and MinRin was suprised 'Your room isn't as pink as I thought.' 'Pshh SMent made me sound girly because every group needs a girly one...well the fans think so, so SMent made me and Chullie hyung the girly ones and in SHINee it is Key, DBSK JaeJoong etc. etc. Well you are free to look around' and SungMin went off to have a shower.

MinRin scanned the room it was VERY neat which was good since she was messy. It was completed with a few teddy bears and she went to cuddle one on the bed when she saw pictures on the drawers and she decided to investigate. She gasped as she saw a picture with only half of it in a picture frame. It was in a garden and she could see a pretty girl with black straight hair that looked a lot like SungMin and suddenly she remembered something. She looked for her purse in her bag and she opened it and found her childhood photos she held it up to compare the pictures and gasped again the girl in the picture looked exactly the same as her. She hunted for her other picture a ripped one of a boy.

She found it and held it up in the light and looked at the picture properly for the first time, it was a boy and handsome one she thought and she lifted it up to the picture frame and saw it fit perfectly. She knew the boy was her long lost brother. The one she thought she lost in a car crash. And she heard a thud.

'Where did you get that?' asked SungMin dropping the towel he was holding to dry his hair and his dirty clothes. He dragged her to the mirror and looked closely. They both had the same "I'm innocent" round eyes along with the same jawline.            

'M-Mi Mi?' stuttered SungMin. {Mi Mi is childhood nickname} 

And Sungmin hugged her in a bone-crushing hug. Then the door opened and Ryeowook came in and when he saw what they were doing he stuttered 'I just came to tell you dinner was ready but uh.. nevermind continue with what you are doing.' and he stumbled out of the room.

'Wait Ryeowook!' yelled Sungmin but Ryeowook was already out of reach. Kyuhyun who had heard the whole conversation from his room came out 'what did you do hyung to make Ryeowook-hyung that nervous?' 'I was just hugging MiMi that was all' 'MiMi?' 'MinRin' 'Jeez Ryeowook-hyung looked like he was going to faint and all it was was a hug I mean like can't he see that you two are sister and brother?' 'You know?' 'So you aren't?' asked Kyuhyun face all innocent. 'Yes we are but how did you know?' 'Well according to SMents thingy here' said Kyuhyun waving his laptop with SMents files on it which he no doubtly hacked into 'it says she is bouncy, like you, last name Lee, like you ,the picture on it round eyes, like you, aeygo, like you,  and blah-dy blah-dy blah all like you.' he said 'Also I have planted a camera in everyones bedroom ^^ keke' 'You WHAT??' exclaimed Sungmin 'exactly what you heard hyung!' 

 

------------------