The First Escape

Together With the Fate of Music

 

~Hee Young’s POV~

            “Yah,” I heard someone call out to me. I turned around and found Dongwoo-oppa coming over to me in a suspicious manner.

            “Waeyo?” I asked him.

            “Would you go shopping?” he asked in a hushed manner looking around to see if anybody was looking.

            “Bwoh? I thought after your photo shoot you have to go to dance practice,” I frowned.

            “Listen,” he muttered and looked around cautiously again, “We plan to escape from Hell.” He finished.

            “…okay what?” I chuckled.

            “I’m serious, after we get to the dorm and the manager goes to open the door, we’re going to run for it,” he said with a sly smile.

            “…okay WHAT?” I asked again not thinking he was joking.

            “…you heard me. Myungsoo’s telling your sister about it right now. Come on, it’ll be fun. As long as you can run.” He coaxed.

            “…fine, but only if Yoon Ji’s doing it too, and she's not my sister,” I muttered with my arms crossed. Dongwoo pumped his fist in the air and did a small kick ignoring his mistake he did earlier.

            “Yes!!” he yelled in a whisper. Then ran off. I was just left there, wondering what I have done.

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            “Dongsaeng,”

            I turned around and saw Myungsoo-oppa walk over to me in a natural manner.

            “Deh Myungsoo-oppa?” I answered, he chuckled a little bit while looking at the floor when I called him oppa.

            “Yah, if you don’t want me to call you oppa, then fine! You’re the one who asked me to in the first place,” I whined and puffed my cheeks crossing my arms like a little kid.

            “Aish, you’re too cute, but that’s not what I wanted to talk about.” He chuckled.

            “Then what?” I pouted.

            “Let’s hang-out today, after the manager opens the door to the dorm, we run, arasso?” he brought his face closer to my ear.

            “…are you kidding me?” I asked him…or… his ear.

            “Nope, we really are trying to escape this,” he chuckled.

            “You’re going to get caught~” I playfully said.

            “If I get caught, then you run to Sunggyu, arasso?” he emphasized the word ‘arasso’ more than the last time he said it.

            “…arasso…” I gave in.

            “Good girl~” he sang while patting my head, then he walked off leaving me thinking. Until I saw Unnie aimlessly walking.

            “Unnie~” I whined. Her head snapped in my direction.

            “Oh…sup, are you running away too?” she asked me.

            “…yep,” I chuckled.

            “Let’s hang out with everyone and hope not to get caught?” she questioned.

            “Sure, I memorized where everything is from the map I got,”

            “High five, bro,” se held her hand out which I slapped and giggled.

            “Kaja, we’re leaving now,”

~In the car~

            We were driving to the dorm of hell now, and Sungyeol was sending everybody a final text about the escape plan. Now, LET ME JUST SAY. I’m sitting on Myungsoo’s lap right now. The car’s ing small and last time we only came with four members. Now, with the whole group, I’m sitting on Myungsoo’s lap while Unnie sits on Hoya’s lap playing with her phone. We just arrived at the dorm and my heart was thumping at an abnormal rate.

            “Let’s get out,” Sunggyu said Myungsoo helped me out of the car and smirked at me, basically telling me, ‘get ready.’ And because of being a dancer, I always wear tennis shoes. When the manager walked to the dorm door to unlock it, once he put the key in…

            “RUN.” Sungyeol yelled and we all ran for it. Myungsoo grabbed my hand instantly and dragged me along but I picked up the pace and eventually ran beside him. I looked to my right to see Unnie being pulled along by Dongwoo. We took many turns and twists until we reached a busy area, Myungsoo was panting heavily while I was breathing a bit fast but better than him. I looked up at him and started laughing. He laughed with me too while facing a wall not showing me his face.

            “YAH!” I spun around to see Unnie running towards me. She gave me a hug and we laughed together. After a bit of waiting and…laughing Dongwoo was walking ever so slowly and Sunggyu and Hoya met up with us.

            “I thought at least one of you guys would choose to eat meat,” I giggled.

            “Nah, I’d rather not have any meat cooked by anybody else,” Myungsoo chuckled.

            “You better not,” Unnie intimidated.

            “Let’s just walk around or something,” I suggested, they nodded and we just went past a few shops.

~Third Person POV~

            Myungsoo pulled out his phone and texted everybody else.

            “Let’s go to an accessories shop, I want to get Yoon Ji an Infinite necklace,”

            After that text, the three guys he texted to text back.

            “I want to get Hee Young something too!” Dongwoo said.

            “I’ll take Hee Young to the nearby park while you and Dongwoo go buy,” Hoya texted.

            “I’m taking Yoon Ji to the park too,” Sunggyu decided.

           He chuckled at the automatic plan that clicked in the guys’ minds until Sunggyu slide something in his pocket. He looked at him curiously and reached for it. Seeing a glance of it he found out it was money. He thanked his hyung in his mind.

            “Okay, we’re near the store, take Hee Young and Yoon Ji away while Dongwoo and I buy,” He texted his last. He knew they got the text and Hoya and Sunggyu took their dongsaengs by the hands and pulled them in the direction of the park. Myungsoo and Dongwoo went into the store and of course, they were the only guys there. They went to the accessories and pulled out two infinite necklaces. The infinite sign was made out of two hearts. When they brought the necklaces to the counter the cashier asked.  

        

            “Would you like to engrave something on the back of the charm for free?” she asked. Dongwoo and Myungsoo looked at each other, then nodded. She asked them what they wanted to engrave on it.

            “Infinite Dongsaeng.” Myungsoo and Dongwoo said together. Now because their English are forever not polished They would have put Infinity Dongsaeng, but they wanted their group name in it.

            Hee Young’s necklace was engraved in orange while Yoon Ji’s was engraved in blue.

            They paid the cashier a little bit more than the regular price and left thanking her. Then, they made their way to the park.

            When they arrived, Yoon Ji was just sitting on a swing swaying back and forth with her feet still on the ground and her hands weren’t holding onto the chains, but she was smiling because Sunggyu was singing for her. Hee Young was just listening to music from her phone and leaning on a pole and then Hoya pulled out the earphones and started dancing to the song. Then Hee Young started giggling at his cheeky dance. Myungsoo and Dongwoo went different ways to make sure they don’t see them. Dongwoo went up behind Hee Young and clasped the necklace on her neck, she turned around when Dongwoo moved her hair. The same thing happened to Yoon Ji, but Myungsoo wouldn’t stop touching her hair.

            “Yah, yah, stop touching my hair!” Yoon Ji giggled.

            “Not until you tell me what kind of shampoo you use,” Myungsoo defended. Sunggyu and Hoya who were already laughing (instead of singing and dancing) were on the floor. They all then walked off.

~With the ones that went to go eat meat~

            Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Woohyun were eating peacefully and quietly since they were running around forever. After finishing their meal they left and walked off until they saw their managers’ car.

            “ACK!” Sungyeol yelled out before running away from his manager. Unfortunately, he got caught and pulled to the car. The other two ran away already.

            “Now let’s make a deal, you find the others and the next time you run off, we’ll let you off the hook,” one of the managers said.

            “…you’ll let me off the hook?” he repeated.

            “Yeah,”

            “Fine, you’ll have to promise though, hyung promise promise~” he held out his pinky to both of them. Then after the promise was made, he took out his phone and called Yoon Ji since…he is just oblivious to the fact that kids can be smarter than him.

            “Yeoboseyo?” Yoon Ji called out.

            “Ah, where are you?” Sungyeol called out putting the phone on speaker. In the background he can hear Myungsoo ask who it was.

            “Why do you need to know?” she asked.

            “I just do! Tell me where you are! I’m alone, and I’m scared~” he acted and she hung up. The managers actually found that amusing and started laughing at the act of Sungyeol out smarted by a kid. In the end, he can only get Woohyun and Sungjong caught because he told him to meet up where they sold bagged cocktails. What happened was, that he went to meet them and led them straight the managers. Sungjong let out… a feminine scream and Woohyun was just accusing Sungyeol as a traitor. They all got in the car and tried to find out the other’s location, but they all had their phone turned off.

~Back to the other group~

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            I just got off the phone with Sungyeol by hanging up on him and told the group to turn off their phones.

            “Because, Sungyeol’s trying to find you, and if your phone turned off, he can’t speed download an app to track you. If he evens thinks of that,” I said as a matter-of-factly. They gave an “o” look and just turned off their phones obediently.

            “I bet he’s going on a rage right now,” Unnie chuckled.

            “I bet!” I laughed with her.

            It’s near the end of the day and the Infinite members were doing fan service and such. Since the fans have no idea who the hell we are they glared at us and frowned. Some even shouted insults but Unnie ignored it and walked calmly while I walked next to Sunggyu who covered my ear with one hand and pushing the other ear to his side. When they heard the insults they stopped the fan service and just went to do something fun. We stopped at an ice cream shop and Sunggyu paid for all of us being the ‘hyung’ or ‘oppa’ he is. We finished it up and just sat on a bench in the middle of the shopping square. Then something caught Myungsoo’s eye and he pulled Hoya with him. I stared but Sunggyu started talking to me again.

            “Did you have fun?” he asked me.

            “Deh~” I chimed giving him a hug, “It was a day to die for,” I added thinking of all the times I shared with my family which wasn’t that fun. Dongwoo and Unnie were talking too and they were actually having a better conversation.

            “Then this fan girl went up on the stage-“ Dongwoo said.

            “No way! That’s insane,” she awed.

            “No! It really happened,” Dongwoo laughed.

            Myungsoo and Hoya came back with two cups. Only two cups.

            “These are for our dongsaengs~” Hoya sang. Unnie was just chuckling. Myungsoo gave me a cup and it was strawberry bubble tea Unnie got Lychee bubble tea and we drank it with a smile.

 

            “Oppa want some? You bought it,” I offered to Myungsoo who took me up on my offer and drank some.

            “Ooooohhhh~ you guys had an indirect kiss~” Dongwoo said jumping up and down and Myungsoo was hiding his face realizing what he had done. I just blushed a little and offered some to Sunggyu while opening the cup not making the same mistake again. He drank some and said Myungsoo and I can have the rest. Unnie was laughing as she was drinking and won’t share until someone asks. Dongwoo noticed Hoya staring at Unnie who was drinking and then again, shouted out.

            “Hoya’s starting at Hee Young wanting the same treatment~ AHAHAHAHAHA,” god his laugh’s contagious. Unnie blushed a pale pink while Hoya was denying it but his ears were red. You can barely tell though since it’s dark. In the end Unnie shared her bubble tea with Hoya and of course he drank out of the straw.

            “See?! I TOLD YOU!! PUAHAHA” Dongwoo shouted.

            “Aish, let’s just go home,” Sunggyu said getting up and walking in the direction of our house. It was a pretty long walk since we were just in the middle of the shopping square but at least I know the way to the house from where we were.

            When we arrived I threw away the empty cup of bubble tea and just went to sleep. It was only 10:00 and I was tired knowing I have to wake up the same time I did. Infinite’s bed time was 11:15 so they just stayed up in the living room watching TV. Unnie and I dosed off and the last thing they heard was their oppas chuckling at the show they were watching.