...We Got Jobs

Together With the Fate of Music

 

(Alrighty then owo I can't stand writing about something so far duh way so I'm doing some events that supposedly happen later... in the kpop life, but I'm just... adding it =w= to where they first debute and :3 and that's right man =w= korean fried chickun)

~Hee Young’s POV~

            “Fineee~ Niel-oppa~” I teased and chuckled watching Niel throw his arms up in celebration.

            “Oh, by the way, manager hyungs are arriving with our stuff soon,” Hoya announced which made me puzzled, “He sent me a text,”

            “You’re… staying?” I heard Yoon Ji ask.

            “Yeah, we’re your brothers, right?”  Sunggyu clarified. Everybody except infinite looked weirdly, except Teen Top who looked… rather glum.

            “No fair~ I want to stay with Yoon Ji!” Ricky whined like a little kid wanting ice cream. I just chuckled at how he’s thinking and got distracted by Changjo putting his face in his hands..

            “RICKY LIKES YOON JI!” Chunji shouted before spazzing out to a laugh.

            “WHAT?!” Sunggyu exclaimed while Myungsoo had a hard expression.

            “Alright alright, enough about Yoon Ji, who’s the one that likes Hee Young? I’ll make sure to ban you from the house forever,” Dongwoo informed pointing his finger around in a circle at the Teen Top members. L.Joe just looked away to avoid getting banned from the house, but before this subject could advance any further the door bell rang…again.

            “Oh I’ll get it” I said to avoid such atmosphere. When I walked to open the door, no one was behind it, just a bunch of luggage.

            “OPPA! Your stuff’s here!” I yelled to see my brothers along with Yoon Ji’s. They hauled their luggage and we went back to the kitchen to inform Yoon Ji who was smiling and laughing a bit with Changjo and Ricky.

            “How many guest rooms do you have?” Dongwoo asked.

            “3” I answered.

            “… I guess we’ll have two to a room,” Sunggyu decided.

            “Yoon Ji-ah, show them their rooms~” I chimed walking to the fridge to find banana milk, and holy it’s banana milk~

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            I showed them their rooms. There was one guest room next to Unnie’s room and two guest rooms next to my room. Dongwoo and Hoya chose the one next to Unnie’s room and Myungsoo and Sunggyu chose the one next to mine. They just set up their room and met me outside. We just walked back to the kitchen to find Unnie sitting on the counter and drinking banana milk and talking to Teen Top. When she saw us she smiled an eye smile. I just gave it back to her to let her know the rooms were chosen. Hoya was just playing on his phone and Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo were talking to Teen Top leaving us out of the fun.

            “So…how old are you guys? Or…girls,” Hoya asked.

            “I’m 14,” I answered.

            “15~” Unnie said.

            “…and you can dance like this?!” he exclaimed showing us what he was watching. It was our try-out video for the contest.

            “…I guess?” Unnie reacted.

            “Let me see!” Dongwoo flew over to where Hoya was, followed by Myungsoo and Sunggyu. I’m guessing they’re impressed? I don’t know. Then I looked at the re-depressed Teen Top and chuckled.

            “It’s late now, when are you leaving?” I asked.

            “Oh you want us to leave?” Niel joked.

            “No! No, it’s just I’m curious!” I defended.

            “Well, we were planning to leave anyways,” CAP said and I was actually surprised since he hasn’t really said anything to us in a bit.

            “What!? I want to stay!” Ricky whined again. I chuckled and pat his head and he smiled at me. Wow, he’s like… a dog.

            “Ricky, we’re leaving,” CAP said, “leaving as in now.” He added.

            “But hyung!”

            “Ricky, they’re working for our company they’re not dying,” Chunji said smiling. Wow, Chunji’s a happy guy. Then my phone vibrated. Woo, a text. I looked at it and it was from Andy.

            “Your work starts next week at 7:00 AM it read.

            “Okay, we’re starting next week though.” I informed Teen Top.

            “Aww! That’s far away!!” Ricky complained and Changjo finally put his head down. I think… he’s annoyed? I don’t know :3. Then L.Joe said his goodbye to Unnie and skipped me but I was okay with it since I was busy going “aww cute” in my mind. Then, CAP and Niel got up and had to drag Ricky out. Changjo was the last one to leave and said bye to me. Suspiciously, I got a bit sad that he left and puffed up my face a little bit from a habit that reacts to my emotions. Then Myungsoo came to my side and pinched my cheek.

            “Wah~” I reacted.

            “Wow, cute, better than what I did on that one reality show,” Myungsoo said.

            “YOON JI!” I heard Unnie shout and I ran to the kitchen.

            “WHAT?” I yelled next to her.

            “Oh, apparently, we’re like… working for both Infinite’s and Teen Top’s company. Since Teen Top was the one who placed out the contest, we’re like… their personal… assistants? Along with Infinite, too. Since they went through the trouble to be our oppas,” she explained.

            “Okay, what?” I asked not getting whatever she said.

            “…OKAY. We’re basically Teen Top’s and Infinite’s personal helper. We help them with certain things and support them. Only them, not anybody else in the entertainment.” She explained slowly.

            “Okay… and by help you mean getting them drinks and stuff?” I clarified.

            “Yep. Good job now go sleep, for Infinite it starts TOMORROW. At 7:00 AM.” She said.

            “…Okay,” I said and went to my room. I still have to get up early and to cook breakfast. I laid in my new bed and fell asleep instantly to the new feel.

~ At ing 6:00 in the morning~

            I groaned and turned off my alarm. I rolled and sat up in my bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower while brushing my teeth since I thought it’s much faster. Afterwards I got dressed into regular clothes as in… a T-shirt and shorts and made my way downstairs. I cooked asian food this time with omelets neatly cut and meat in between the layers. Then I got out chicken and fried it because who does not like fried chicken? I put out steaming bowls or rice and placed the omelets and fried chicken on separate plates and tried an omelet and chicken. Okay, the chicken was good, but I think the omelet was sort of bland. Then, I saw Unnie coming down the stairs.

            “Woah, I miss this… this asianess,” she exclaimed.

            “I know right, give it a taste, I think I forgot how to cook this ,” I chuckled and picked up an omelet and offered it to her. She just opened and ate it.

“…Is it bland or is there something wrong with my taste buds?” I asked her. She just gave me that “so-so” hand gesture. I just sprinkled salt on the eggs and gave her one in her bowl. She tried it and gave me the “okay” sign. Then she tried the chicken.Her eyes widened and she started jumping around…what the .

            “Okay… what the was that?” I asked her in English, I don’t want to develop an accent for English.

            “That, my dear, was the delicious dance,” she said back in the same language I did and ended up laughing. When she sat down again, our brothers came in afterwards and gawked at the food.

            “Woah, it’s chicken!” They all said at once. I just stared at them.

            “…Have you not seen chicken before?” I asked them.

            “…no, we’re just restricted from it,” Dongwoo said as he sat down with everybody.

            I got everybody a glass of water before sitting down to eat. Everybody looked like they enjoyed it.

            “My dongsaeng’s cooking’s better than Woohyun’s,” Myungsoo said.

            “I know right,” Unnie and Sunggyu said together. I just chuckled and smiled to myself as we were eating like a family. It’s a warm feeling.

            After eating we were picked up by Infinite’s manager. The car was empty except for us and they went to go to a photo shoot. When we arrived all of Infinite was there. Myungsoo helped me out of the car and Hoya helped Unnie out of the car.

            “Annyeonghaseyo,” Unnie and I said together and bowed.

            “You don’t have to be so formal,” Dongwoo said.

            “…Yeah that’s a problem,” Unnie joked I just elbowed her and chuckled and we sat down and waited while watching Infinite do their photo shoot. We did our “jobs” and got them drinks and stuff like that. Sungjong was having fun pinching my cheeks time to time and Woohyun was showing his aegyo to Unnie making her laugh.

            After the photo shoot, I saw Sungyeol going around asking all the members a question. I tilted my head in curiosity but just ignored it, but I keep coming back to the thought that their going to do something stupid.