End of that Episode o_o

Together With the Fate of Music

 

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            The car ride’s really long this time and Unnie was just listening to music. I decided to just remember some interviews.

~Don’t you love these flashbacks? owo~

Interviewer: What’s it like being in a group?

L.Joe: Kind of difficult because when we eat, we eat as a group, therefore I have to eat even the foods I dislike.

Interviewer: Who’s the most 4D person in Teen Top?

Niel: L.Joe

Ricky: No matter how you look at it, L.Joe’s 4D.

~To be continued o_o~           

            L.Joe was putting a lollipop in his mouth, I saw that Unnie gave it to him >:3. Then Niel had the camera.

            “Oh, why are you eating that lollipop alone?” Niel asked L.Joe.

            “Because only one person can eat this,” L.Joe muttered.

            “But we’re members right?” Niel criticized. L.Joe took the lollipop out of his mouth reluctantly because of course, Unnie gave it to him in the first place. Then, he gave Niel the lollipop.

            “How about you eat this?” L.Joe asked Niel. God, passing an already eaten lollipop to other members?

            “I won’t eat it~” Niel chimed.

            “Why not? Aren’t we members?” L.Joe brought the question back. Geez, a thief calling one a thief, Changjo just sat there smiling.

            “Although it’s nice, but you ate it before right?” Niel asked L.Joe. Then after that, Niel never did give the lollipop back o_o.

            “Changjo, I’m bored~” I chimed out putting my arms on the top of his seat touching his shoulders at least. If you didn’t know, I’m right behind him in the car.

            “Bwoh?” he asked.

            “I’m bored,” I said again leaning forward,”…Your ears are red ^-^” I pointed out while poking his ears.

            “Changjo’s face is red too,” Niel pointed out, “Do you want to see it?” he asked me.

            “…Not really,” I said against my wishes.

~Continued~

Interview: who’s the most 4D member of Teen Top?

L.Joe: I think it’s CAP, I’m incompatible with him. CAP always does cute actions.

~Nothing to see here *-*~

            “…Ricky do something cute, because Changjo’s boring!” I did aegyo because of my desperate boredom.

            “Okay~ what do you want me to do?” Ricky eagerly asked.

            “Hm…” I tapped my chin as I thought, “…Bbuing bbuing~” I said and Ricky did it back.

            “Give me a hug, Ricky,” I demanded puffing up my cheeks. Then Changjo turned around.

            “If you do, I’ll murder you,” he said with his eyes serious. Actually, it’s more of a poker face.

            “…Too bad~!” Ricky said before giving me a 5 second hug. I hugged him back and eye smiled.

            “Yay~” I cheered. Changjo turned around. His face wasn’t happy actually.

            “Ooooh. Changjo’s upset, you jealous?” Niel asked.

            “…Ani,” he said.

            “He is, he is,” L.Joe teased, “Yah, yeobo, get them together or something,” L.Joe said to Unnie’s direction.

            “Fine…” Unnie said to L.Joe.

            “…Wait, ‘yeobo’?” Niel asked.

            “Yeah ‘yeobo’, don’t you understand Korean?” L.Joe asked him back.

            “…SCANDAL ADFGHKL,” Niel exclaimed.

            “…I’ll make them support us,” L.Joe said and smirked at Unnie who just smiled back.

            “Yah, Changjo,” Unnie called out to him.

            “…Hm?” Changjo replied.

            “…Yah, dongsaeng,” Unnie called out to me.

            “What?” I replied in English.

            “NOW CONVERSE,” she demanded while jerking back to the back of her seat.

            “Fine… Changjo,” I started.

            “Deh,” he didn’t sound so happy.

            “…Can’t I give you a nickname or something?” I asked him while pouting. Then, he turned around.

            “What…kind of nickname?” he asked with a hint of a smile.

            “I don’t know… something only I can call you?” I suggested. Then Changjo broke into a big smile.

            “Um…” he chuckled a little bit, and turned away.

            “…Jonghyun?” I suggested.

            “…Lots of people already call me that…” Changjo said.

            “Jonggie~” I chimed while clapping. Then Changjo laughed.

            “Okay, you can call me that, it’s cute if you’re the one who says it,” Changjo said and reached out to pinch my cheek.

            “Beh!” I said and stuck out my tongue and jerked back to the back of the seat so he can’t reach me.

            “Aww, aren’t you two getting along? SCANDAL!” Niel teased again.

            “Jonggie should sit with me, I’m bored,” I pouted again.

            “You should sit with me too, yeobo,” Unnie whined.

            “Fine~” L.Joe and Changjo said together. The driver stopped at a gas station and we switched seats. CAP and Ricky switched with L.Joe and Changjo. Changjo and L.Joe got the window seats while Unnie and I are in the middle. Then, CAP, Ricky, and Niel are in the middle section of the whole car, while Chunji’s in the front.

            “Yep, we’re happy,” Unnie and I said.

            “What have you been doing the whole time from the concert till now?” I asked Unnie.

            “I was actually talking to my yeobo…and listening to music,” she said, “You?”

            “I was thinking about the interview that happened,” I answered.

            “Oh? So what was just so interesting?” Unnie teased.

            “Hm… All of Teen Top said they haven’t had their first love yet,” I smiled.

~qwertyuiop~

Interviewer: Have you had your first love?

Ricky: Haven’t got one.

Chunji: I haven’t experienced my first love.

Niel: No first love.

Changjo:…No, no first love.

L.Joe:…No.

Interviewer: But your eyes are telling us that you had your first love…?

L.Joe &Changjo: …Can we not get into this?

Interview: Ideal type?

L.Joe: There’s none in idols. Ah! But no artists either, I still haven’t gotten a clear view of what type of girl I like yet.

~zxcvbnm~

            “…Yep, you guys are gonna murder us,” I teased in English.

            “No ,” Unnie said back.

            “Well, we were unsure! When you fall in love, you never know whether it’s true, or just admiration…” L.Joe explained, “…but I know now,” L.Joe concluded while giving Unnie a kiss on her temple.

            “Wah, stop the PDA when your dongsaeng is right here! Have you no shame?” I teased Unnie while leaning away from the couple.

            “You’re right, I have no shame o-o is it bad?” Unnie asked.

            “…no no, keep going I won’t complain anymore,” I said putting my hands up in defense.

            “Jonggie had his first love though, who was it?” I asked feeling a small disappointment in my chest.

            “Um… I’ll tell you later?” he suggested.

            “I bet it’s a noona ^-^” I teased.

            “No! It’s…a dongsaeng…” he admitted.

            “Tell me~” I whined tugging his arm, “Tell me or I’ll screw up your hair,”  I blackmailed.

            “Okay!! Gosh, the blackmail was unnecessary,” Changjo complained, “I’ll tell you in the practice room,” Changjo explained.

            “Fine~” I said.

            “Ooh, Changjo’s determined,” L.Joe teased.

            “Hyung! Stop teasing! It’s as hard as it is,” Changjo pouted and this time I got to pinch his cheek.

            “Bwaaeeee…” he groaned.

            “Oh hey, you’re not that bad when you’re trying to be cute,” I admitted. Then the car stopped.

            “Kaja~” Unnie chimed.

            When inside the practice room, the first thing the guys noticed was the round camera, and they all went to say hi to it or some .

            “Tell me now,” I demanded from Changjo.

            “…My first love is you,” Changjo admitted and looked down, but me being short and him being tall, is not gonna work out if he tries to hide his face.

            “That’s cool, I love you too~” I said tackling him to a hug and tripped him so he fell onto his back on the wooden floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short o-o but it's an update >:3 I'll update some more today owo so calm your . My internet was being ty in the first place, so I couldn't update.