In the Waiting Room~ Part 2 >:3

Together With the Fate of Music

 

“…” I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say really. I was never in this situation I just looked down in embarrassment. Then L.Joe sighed which made me look up.

            “If you don’t feel the same, I understand,” he said and was about to walk away but I was able to speak up.

            “Wait, c-can you give me some time?” I asked him.

            “Of course. I’m not that patient, so what about…after the concert?”

            “…I’ll try,” I replied and walked away.

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            I was really comfortable when talking with Changjo.

“Unnie disappeared for a while now,” I thought to myself,then, looked around seeing her walking slowly in thought. Then L.Joe came back, too. He sat down next to Ricky and Unnie was able to make it beside me.

“What are you doing now?” Ricky asked looking at Niel’s phone. Then, L.Joe got up.

            “Niel, what game are you playing right now?” L.Joe asked while trying to take his phone but Niel pulled it away.

            “Don’t do it!” he yelled, “you’re not going to throw it away are you?” covering his phone near his chest like a baby.

            “Nope,” L.Joe said.

            “L.Joe hyung is usually like this,” Ricky said to the camera.

            “Always annoying people,” Niel added. Then Unnie got up and took my hand and I got dragged off while Changjo was pouting and stayed sitting there.

~Third Person POV~

            “Everybody knows we’re playing games right now,” Ricky said holding out his phone like evidence.

            “It’s mean!” Niel said while hiding his face to pretend to cry.

            “Ah really…” Ricky said copying Niel’s actions.

            “…Please turn off the camera.” L.Joe said. Then Ricky and Niel looked up at him then at the camera.

            “You can hear it right?” Niel asked pointing at L.Joe but talking to the camera.

            “Wah… it’s surprising,” Ricky added. L.Joe was looking at the direction Hee Young walked in.

            “asdfghjkl, Look at him using his gaze,” Ricky exclaimed.

            “Why are you like this?” L.Joe asked taking Niel’s hand pushing it slightly backwards.

            “Ah! Don’t do it. Don’t do it,” Niel pleaded. L.Joe let go of his hand and pretended to choke him.

            “L.Joe hyung’s scary,” Ricky said.

            “I’m scary?” L.Joe asked hovering over Ricky.

            “Ah,” Ricky leaned to the back of the couch, “Don’t do it,” he pleaded like Niel did.

            “Do what?” L.Joe asked.

            “You can’t hit us,” Niel said.

            “The viewers are watching,” Ricky added, “You’re breaking your image,”

            “I think we really need to turn the camera off,” L.Joe said and left shortly.

            Ricky and Niel just sat there for a little.

            “Ah, let’s get back,” Ricky said taking his phone out again.

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            “So, what’d he do?” I asked Unnie who just dragged me off to get a drink of water.

            “…he…asked me to be his…” she started.

            “…That’s cute as ,” I stated, “are you going to say yes?” I asked.

            “I don’t know, which is why I’m asking you,”

            “…Do you like him?” I asked.

            “Well… Yeah, but-“

            “Then say yes,”

            “But-“

            “You’re not someone who hesitates when answering~” I chimed.

            “I know… but this is serious , dongsaeng,”

            “If you don’t like it, break up with him, you’re a nice person, you’d give someone a chance,”

            “…You’re right,” Then we both headed back to that same couch as Unnie went to go find the L.Joe that dares walk off. I sat next to Changjo again apologizing about the sudden leave. I just sat down and just spied on Unnie from my seat, L.Joe was doing a victory dance or something and Unnie was giggling away. I’m happy for you Unnie~. I just looked around and I’m guessing Chunji was playing a game too, and CAP…was taking a nap I guess. Then another part was reminded from the interview.

~FLASHBACK AGAIN HAHAH~

Interviewer: Do you sleep a lot?

CAP: I…usually sleep a lot. I don’t think so, but other people think so. So I think I am a sleepy-head.

~BWAHAH the end owo~

            Now that I think of it, CAP sleeps in cars a lot, and sometimes he even sleeps in the waiting room. I look at Changjo who was beside me and he was sound asleep… that’s cute. I smiled to myself at that thought. I moved his head on my shoulder so when he wakes up, he wouldn’t have a hard time with his neck. Since they’re performing Clap, think of how painful that’d be. That’s right, es, that’s hell for you. I was just sitting there listening to his even breathing. Then, my mind wandered to the interview and other .

~I’M BACK ES WHOOSH~

Chunji: We often take some photos and post it for fans.

Interviewer: Please show it once for your fans.

Chunji: -takes aegyo type picture-

Changjo: It’s just like taking a selca right? –takes a peace sign picture- It’s awkward.

Interviewer: You’re still awkward in front of the camera?

Changjo: I was totally awkward at first, but it’s getting better little by little.

~meep it’s the end owo~

            After remembering that interview I was thinking about the time in the dance studio practicing for this concert. L.Joe was awkward saying the camera was too close. Then after a small chit chat, there was an awkward atmosphere and Changjo was just doing random dances. And Ricky was saying a ghost passed by and it created an awkward atmosphere.

~ehehe…~

Niel: We’re not that awkward with the camera onstage, but we’re still awkward in interviews.

L.Joe: It’s really awkward right now.

Interviewer: Are you still awkward with the camera?

L.Joe: Oh, there are three cameras.

Interviewer: What part of a teen top member are you envious about?

L.Joe: I’m envious of CAP’s body, it’s the point I’m most envious about.

Ricky: I have a baby-ish image. I wanted to delete this kind of image, and I wanted to learn a charisma like CAP’s.

CAP: Right now, there’s none... but in 2 or 3 years maybe Changjo or Niel, I might be envious of their height.

Interviewer: What’s exercise to you?

CAP: I wanted to do it together actually… it’s boring to exercise alone.

Ricky: Because I’m still mature, oh no, because I’m still growing, I think I should grow taller, so I’m not growing my body yet.

L.Joe: I’m still growing height wise, so I’m not exercising yet.

~asdfghjkl~

            Those were some nice interviews we got going on. Then Changjo woke up and looked around then jerked up realizing he was on my shoulder. I looked at him surprised by his action.

            “M-mianhe…” he mumbled looking to the side.

            “No, no, I put your head on my shoulder so I’m sorry too…” I informed.

            “…why did you-“the manager came and got him to prepare him for the concert. Adding any make-up and , and placing a microphone on him. Then, fixing his clothes. We had to follow them to the elevator to get to the back of the stage, and Unnie was with L.Joe obviously and I just smiled at the sight. She caught my eye and gave me a peace sign. All I did was smile even bigger and gave her a peace sign too.

            When we were behind the stage, the Unnie holding the camera was talking to Ricky.

            “Did you wake up?” she asked.

            “Yes, I have to wake up,” Ricky said and then Changjo came and started shaking him back and forth, “I think I woke up, you already woke up, right?” Ricky asked Changjo while turning to him.

            “Yes, I woke up,” Changjo replied to the camera. Niel was looking at the wall and when the camera Unnie went to focus on him I grabbed Changjo’s hand. He spun around and his eyes were wide. I just tilted my head to the side puffing my cheeks up and looking down.

            “Don’t do that, that’s too cute,” he said and looked away, I gave him an eye smile and started swaying his arm with his hand in mine.

            “What were you going to ask me?” I asked him.

            “Oh, why did you put my head on your shoulder?” he asked.

            “Because I care~” I chimed. Then it was about time for them to go out on stage. They stood on stand-by but they were playing rock paper scissors, apparently for a hand massage. Ricky won one time against Niel, and Changjo won against Chunji and CAP twice. Changjo was actually enjoying his hand massage. Then it was time for them to go.

            “Ah, Hwaiting, Changjo~” I encouraged and he just smiled and waved before walking onstage. Unnie and I had to watch because it’s something we don’t was to miss. I leaned against a wall and watched. God, the fan-girl screams.

~qwertyuiop~

Ricky: Oh, I’m baby-ish outside of stage but I changing on the stage. Should I call it a force? So many people comment on me for that part.

            Even when I monitor it, the choreography matches, I get goosebumps at that part, that’s why, it’s amazing. I thought, “How many times did we practice it,”

L.Joe: Because we’re showing our confidence on stage.

CAP: We did well because we practiced hard. That’s my thought.

Ricky: We practiced for ¾ months, around 6-7 hours a day. We practiced our title song that much.

~~~~~

Chunji: Except for CAP, we’re baby-beast idols. It’s burdensome for us, that kind of nickname.

CAP: It’s kind of embarrassing

~owo~

            The song was over and they walked off stage. I gave a water bottle to Changjo and he just thanked me for it and started drinking the whole water bottle. It must be tiring… Unnie was talking to L.Joe more and I think she called him Byunghun o_0. Kekeke~ owo.

            In the car again…for the third time, Changjo and Ricky were playing again this time talking in English.

            “Hi~” Ricky said to Changjo

            “Hi,” Changjo said back.

            “I’m…American,” Ricky said. Then Unnie and I looked at him.

            “…Are you sure, man?” we asked him in shameless English.

            “…” keke, he’s quiet.

            “…My name is Dancing Boy Changjo,” Changjo said to take away the silence.

            “Oh really?” Ricky asked.

            “Yeah” Changjo replied

            “ooh… you’re good,” I commented.

            “Thank you~” he chimed in English.

            “How is the weather today?” Ricky asked.

            “Uhh… It’s fine,” Changjo said taking a glance at the window.

            “And you?” Ricky asked. Then Unnie and I just started laughing.

            “WAE?” Changjo asked.

            “AND YOU?!”

            “… and you,” Changjo replied.

            “oh, thank you,” Ricky said, then L.Joe was looking at the both of them like WTF.

            “OOOHH AMERICAN CALIFORNIA L.JOE,” Ricky exclaimed.

            “What?” L.Joe asked.

            “HOW ARE- how are you?” Ricky asked.

            “What?!” L.Joe questioned.

            “How are you?” Ricky asked again.

            “Me?”

            “Yeah.”

            “Why you wanna know that?”

            “Oh ok ok~ I think you uh…Korean speak English. HEY HEY,”

            “Yeah yeah,”

            “How’s the weather today?”

            “Um… it is bad, it’s very hot,”

            “It’s very hot?”

            “Yeah it’s very hot,”

            “NO it’s…”

            “IT’S VERY HOT. IT’S SUMMER,”

            “…cloudy,” Ricky managed.

            “oooh… you know some English,” L.Joe said. Unnie and I were just happy they were trying to speak English. It’s funny.

            “Oh! Power Voice Chunji!” Ricky continued on after Niel was rocking to the car music I guess.

            “Yeah,” Chunji replied.

            “Annyeonghaseyo,” Ricky said, Unnie and I burst out laughing at that.

            “Using English is tiring!” Ricky exclaimed using the native tongue again.

            “Oh really?” I asked.

            “Yes, yes it is,” Unnie joked at my question.

            “Should we give them an example of what would have happened if we came here without knowing or being Korean?” I asked her.

            “Sure~”

~keke, English mode, y’all~

            “Hey, Hee Young,” I said in English to my sister.

            “Yeah?” she replied looking up from her phone. Everybody’s attention was on us speaking English.

            “…I’M BORED.” I admitted leaning my head on her shoulder.

            “Did you say you were tired?” Changjo asked in Korean.

            “What? I’m sorry, I’m American and have no idea what you’re saying,” I joked.

            “But I thought-“

            “OH MY GOD STOP IT, I already told you I have to clue what you’re saying, do you know what he’s saying?” I asked Hee Young.

            “Nope,” she replied.

~asdfghjk~

            “Kamsamnida,” we said while bowing our heads from our performance of duh engrish.

            “Wow, you’re both really good,” L.Joe commented.

            “…Well we did come from America a week ago,” I said.

            “Oh yeah…”