First Date Part 1 :D

Together With the Fate of Music

 

~Yoon Ji’s POV~

            HELLO THERE, we woke up. End of story. Unnie and I headed downstairs and Infinite had to leave early. After all, I think all of Teen Top and Unnie and I have a day off today. Infinite’s just doing optional dance practice, so their manager’s not there. THEREFORE, it was not our job to be with them at that moment =w=.

            “Unnie, what do you want to eat?” I asked.

            “…food?” she shrugged.

            “…I see…” I answered slowly and just made some seaweed soup.

            “Here…food…” I offered her the bowl of seaweed soup and a bowl of rice.

            “…HOLY FOOD.” Unnie shouted before eating.

            “WOW. Are you having a nervous breakdown or some ?”

            “…I guess so…”

            “Dude, relax. I’m nervous, too.” Then Unnie finished.

            “…wait… what time is it?” she asked.

            “It is…” I took out my phone and my eyes widened. “…1:30.” I .

            “YOU SCARED ME JESUS CHRIST.”

            “sldkjaf;kjas;lkdjf;alksdjf we’re just gonna take showers and get ready and do our hair and okay?”

            “Okayyyyyyyy.”

            Unnie and I both took our showers, changed and now I’m straightening Unnie’s hair. Why am I straightening her already straightened hair? She says she wants to straighten it so when you curl it… it looks neater owo or some that she said.

            Then, Unnie straightened my hair o_o. In the end, straightened hair is better for me, so I’m just going to leave it like this owo. It’s easier to brush, and take care of and is what I’m saying o_o. In our purses, we just put our phone there and some side cash with a credit card. Because we are prepared Asians =w=.

            I left a note on the refrigerator saying that we left. Then, we walked to the station. I know I remember telling you guys that because I’m a dancer, I always wear tennis shoes. But just know, this is an occasion o-o a special occasion =w= how often does an employee go out with her idol- boyfriend? And it’s a first date at that.

            When we arrived at the station Unnie and I took out our phones and texted then that we’re here. Then Unnie gasped a bit and when I turned around I found L.Joe hugged her from behind.

            “Yeobo~ You look pretty~” He smiled.

            “Yeah, hi.” Unnie said in English. Then, I looked past L.Joe for Changjo. I couldn’t find him. Suddenly, hands covered my eyes.

            “If you can guess who I am I’ll let you see me,” said the voice recognized as Changjo.

            “…Who do you think I’ll say? Ricky?” I teased. Then, Changjo took his hands off and I turned around, revealing that he was pouting.

            “Okay okay, mianhe Jonggie.” I poked his nose.

            “It’s okay, you look…”  he eyed me up and down, “beautiful.” He finished.

            “Gomawo~”

            “Yah! Let’s gooooooo~” Unnie said pushing us through the doors of the train.

            In the train, we found two empty seats, but L.Joe and Changjo made Unnie and I sit in them. I took out my phone to see Myungsoo-oppa texted me.

            “You left? :(“ it read.

            “Oh you’re home already?” I replied.

            “I just left something here, I wanted to see you before practice too!”

            “haha, Mianhe… I’ll be back before 9:00 I’m sure~”

            “Chincha?! Arasso~”

            And with that, we had to get off the train. I felt something on my waist and then I felt myself being gently shoved. I looked at my waist to find that Changjo’s hand was there. Unnie and L.Joe were holding hands and walking out.

            “Kaja.” Changjo smiled down at me.

            “Oh ,deh.” I replied smiling back.

            I looked around and this is…Korea… meaning… ing Angels everywhere and they’re taking pictures.

            “…Jonggie…” I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

            “Ignore them. I want everybody to know about us.” Changjo said to me giving me reassuring smile.

            “Arasso.” I smiled back. When we reached outside the station, we walked around to the bus stop. We all chose back seats and of course… there were more people taking pictures on their phones. What? Never seen someone on a date?

            “Idols will be idols … fans will be fans…” Unnie muttered.

            “I wonder if Angels…are angels o_o you know? Like how their personality is.” I thought.

            “…To Teen Top they’re angels .-.” Unnie crossed her arms flashing a derp face at L.Joe who wasn’t even looking.

            Then, it was time to get off the bus. We hopped off and walked a little to see Lotte World in big letters.

            “…woah o-o.” I awed.

            “Don’t worry it’s our first time here, too.” L.Joe informed.

            “Chincha?” Unnie asked him.

            “Deh.”

            We walked in and got our tickets. {A/N: I have… NO IDEA HOW THE Lotte World works =-= indoor amusement park my … how am I gonna write this?! T^T}

            “Let’s go play?” Unnie asked.

            “Yeah, kaja~” L.Joe said pulling her along and soon Changjo was doing the same thing with me.

            “Woah, where are we going in the first place?” I asked him still being dragged.

            “…I don’t know. I’m just following hyung.” Changjo admitted. Then, L.Joe finally stopped and it was an arcade. I was never a fan of arcades because I never play any of the games there in the first place.

            “You can play, I’ll watch.” I told Unnie and the two guys.

            “Bwoh? Waaaeeeeee?” Changjo asked.

            “She never was a fan of playing these things and neither was I o_o.” Unnie admitted.

            “WAE.” L.Joe blurted.

            “BECAUSE. We’re nerds o-o.” Unnie blurted the first word back, “We don’t play that much in the first place.”

            “Besides I have fun watching as much as doing.” I added. Our boyfriends just pouted at us.

            “Stop with the aegyo geez.” Unnie complained.

            “Fine! You have fun if we play right?” L.Joe said in a grumpy tone.

            “-cough-“ I did hiding my smile behind my hand.

            “What.” L.Joe spat at me.

            “…don’t tell me you’re breaking up with my Unnie on your first date, you at this L.Joe.”

            “NO. NO, I did NOT say that.” L.Joe protested.

            “Then let it be o_o” I finished.

            “asdklfjaskldjf;alksjdf okay fine.” L.Joe gave up with a pout. Changjo seemed alright with it as we followed them to some… motorcycle driving game of some . L.Joe got on one and Changjo got on the other.

            “Wanna race?” L.Joe smirked at Changjo.

            “Bring it, Hyung.” Changjo said back. Unnie and I just looked at each other and crossed our arms to see just which of our boyfriends will win.

            “I’m not confident. Just saying.” I told Unnie.

            “It’s okay me either o-o” Unnie told me back. When they started, L.Joe started going into the dirt while Changjo was still on the road but just a little slow.

            “Yeobo, I will NEVER let you drive.” Unnie joked.

            “Yeah, let your Dongwoo-oppa or something drive you with his driver’s license.” L.Joe grumbled.

            “Bwoh?”

            “Nothing…”

            I just chuckled a little bit at the quarreling couple and looked at Changjo’s screen. He was doing okay, then he sped up. In the end, he won because L.Joe drove into a wall while having a chat with Unnie at the same time.

            “Forget this, let’s go on rides owo.” Unnie suggested.

            “Okay~ Now I get to do something with my yeobo!” L.Joe cheered enthusiastically.

            “Dongsaeng.”

            “Hm?” I replied.

            “You pick owo we’ll go from the youngest up.” Unnie decided.

            “Ferris Wheel? owo{A/N: No idea if there’s a ferris wheel, but I like ferris wheels owo so there’s going to be a ferris wheel >:3}” I guessed.

            “Sure. It’s fun to look down owo.” Unnie agreed.

            “Then let’s go.” L.Joe said and took Unnie’s hand walking her to the ferris wheel. But when I glanced at Changjo, his face was pale like he was scared.

            “…Jonggie?”