Schedules!

Undercover assassins

Officer John gave them a ride home. When they got home, Rochelle cleared the table, Crystal watched T.V. and Syera put her knife away. "DAMN! Why do we have to go back to school? I already graduated once! I don't want to do it again!" "How do you think I feel?" "Shut up, I'm trying to watch T.V." Rochelle made her way to her Amethyst colored laptop, while Syera made her way to her hot pink one. Crystal was watching TV and was on her Sapphire colored laptop. If you looked at each girls screens, you would see that Crystal was looking at guns and playing games. Rochelle was hacking the system of the school that they will be going to, to get information on the students, staff, building and it surrounding areas. Syera was checking her Facebook and Twitter. "Found him! Micheal Perowski, age 17, Junior. Missed a year due to expulsion from a former school. Straight A student. Math club, Science club. and judging by his prom picture from last year, his girlfriend was or still is a girl named Liliana. Only problems were suspensions followed by the expulsion for fighting. It says here that he didn't start the fights, but ended severly injuring his attackers." "Aww! I died." Crystal said, getting up to look at the profile on Rochelle's computer. "That's one smart kid. OOH! Liliana is pretty!" "Rochelle, think you can get into science club?" "Of course as long as you don't try for math club, you kinda at it." "Wouldn't dream of it, smartass." "Look! We're already in the system!" Crystal points, pushing the screen all the way back. "Great! let's look at our schedules and compare them to his." Rochelle said as she grabbed her screen and yanked it back into place. All three of them had homeroom and gym with him. Crystal had History, German and Art with him. "YAY! I have art!! That was my favorite subject in school!" Syera shared Math with Micheal. "! I HATE GYM AND MATH!! Rochelle, can't you change it?" "I can, but I won't." "Why?" "Cuz I don't feel like it." "I hate you." Rochelle shared Science and Language Arts. "Why do you guys get the cool subjects?" "Cuz we're awesome, duh!" "It says that they're expecting us in 2 weeks. I say we pay them an early visit." Crystal and Rochelle smiled a nodded in agreement.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Leann and I worked hard on this chapter. We made the schedule 3 times before we finalized it.