Messing with the cop

Undercover assassins

They were in the middle of breakfast when there was a knock at the door. Syera opened the door and came face to face with a gun.     "Lower your gun, John. You're not intimidating. Come in."     The cop looked at her and lowered his gun. "Remove your shoes, please." He nodded and  took off his shoes. "Gun on the table." He put his gun on the table. Then it dawned on him.  'Why am I listening to them?' The three of them were staring at him with blank expressions.    "Aren't you going to sit down?"    He nodded and sat down.  "Do you want food?"  He shook his head no. "Suit yourself." "Look, your under arrest."    "We already know this. Let us finish eating."   He nodded. After they were do  ne eating, Rochelle and Syera made their way down to the car with the cop. Crystal ran down a minute later yelling. "HEY! You forgot your gun. You know, you're a really dumb cop." He glared at her. "Just get in the car." She shrugged. "Okay, then." She cocked the gun and tossed it to Officer John. The gun slipped through his fingers. Once it hit the ground, it fired. "WATCH IT!" "sorry." He mumbled. "Dumb ." He glared at Rochelle. Having grabbed Crystal by the arm and shoving her into the car, Officer John slumped down into the drivers' seat and slammed the key into the ignition, speeding off down the street.   "Hey, don't kill us now!"   As they sat a t the stop light, Rochelle pulled out a vile. " During my experiment, before I was rudely interrupted by this pig, I grabbed my test tube filled with chemicals that are highly flammable and if shaken too much, well, BIG BOOM, little tube." He uneasily glanced at her in his rear view mirror. "Psst, Chelle.... Shake it.. Shake it!.. SHAKE IT!" The cop slammed on his breaks and whipped around facing the girls " Don't you dare shake that damn vile." "You mean like this?" She violently shook the vile and faced it towards Officer John. He stared at the tube and saw it bubbling and quickly covered his face with his hands. "Ooh, bubbles!" Rochelle un-capped the tube and the liquid inside splashed on his exposed palms. The officer scurried out of the car, taking off his shirt to wipe off the liquid. "Nice abs. Hehe."   "Who knew."   "HAHAHA!" Officer John rushed to take his contaminated clothes off. "Hey, there are children here." "Hehe, you're ." He stopped dead in his tracks and slowly turned around, noticing the girls have escaped and were sitting on the car, watching him strip down to nothing but his boxers.  "All of this over carbonated water? What a ."  "Silly, boy." "I didn't lie, BIG BOOM, lit tle tube." Officer John hurried to get his clothes back on. "How did you get out of the car anyways? It locks from the inside.." "When you have been in the same car like a billion times, it's nothing but an old toy to play with. Getting out of here is sooo easy." He rolled his eyes and forced the girls back into the car. " You know, I was always a er for blonde hair and blue eyes." Officer John grinned. "But then again, so is your boyfriend." His grin slowly deminished. "We're here." He stated defensively.