Getting our mission

Undercover assassins

"Okay, so we have a proposition for you girls. As we went through witnesses last night at the scene of the crime, we realized that you had done one of the best jobs we have ever seen. Besides your one mistake of leaving behind a knife.." "When do I get that back? I'm short one!" "That depends on if you agree or decline my proposition, now sit down and shut up. But, besides that one mistake, you did very well at hiding your identities. Now, we want to put you undercover. Help us and we will turn a blind eye to your career. Do you accept?" "Do I get my knife back?" "Yes." "I'm in." Agent Samson pulls out a folder and layed it on the table. "This is the man we want you to kill. Well, less of a man and more of a boy." "You want us to kill a folder?" "No, this is the profile we have collected of him. This is full of all kinds of dirt." The girls open the folder to gather the information on the man while the agent told them their mission. "Hey look, John. Your boyfriend." Officer John rolled his eyes. "This is Michael Perowski..." "The little green alien?" "No, he is a genius hacker known to the FBI, CIA, and several other agencies." "You want us to kill a nerd?" "He has been involved in several terrorist attacks around the United States." "Well, that changes the whole perspective" "Here's the catch... He's 17." "Say what?" "You want us to kill a.. KID??" "And I thought you were the dumb one. He is 17 and we are closing in on his location. Being a teenager, he was very hard to track. He kept his information out of the systems and limited his friends and communication to the outside world. It seems as though he has been enrolled into a private school." "Where do we come in?" "We need you to go undercover and pose as 3 teenage girls. We want you to blend into the school environment and get close to him." "How close exactly?" "We want you to become his friends. Hang out with him. Know his schedule and inform us on what you know everyday." "And why can't we just kill him?" "There are more people involved, it's been growing into more of an organization. We need to get a list of names to go after and crack down on the whole operation. Our sources believe he has another major attack planned, but we can't pinpoint where or when and the faster we get you undercover, the faster we will catch them." "So you want us to go back to school?" "Precisely." "Where at?" "We need you to go to Thomas Jefferson Charter School in Colorado Springs, Colorado." "You want us to go from Washington to Colorado? How much can we pack?" "You can pack as much as you want, just know that 4 days a week, you'll be wearing a school uniform." "There's no way in hell I am wearing a skirt." "Winter uniform for you then." "I want a car." "What kind?" "2012 Cobra Mustang in black." "That's expensive, you know?" "Duh." "Fine." "I want more guns." "Guns? Why?" "She likes guns." "Do your research, ." "Fine. You get the guns." "YAY!!!" "We need money." "Fine." "A lot of money." "......fine....." "Wait. So, you want us to go back to school. You need to provide our information." "Of course." "Give us the info." "You are three 16 year old girls that transferred to the school from a public school. We will set up your schedules so that each of his classes will have one of you in them. Your names will remain the same since noone knows your identity. Your ID's will be waiting at your new apartment in Colorado. You have two weeks to pack and get down there. We have already enrolled you into the school so you can start going the day after you land." "You want us to be triplets?" "Aren't you?" "Hell no. I'm the oldest. They're 21. I'm 23." "Oh, I didn't know." "Anyways. As awesome as this information is, we want to go home, now." "Yea, I already missed my show." "Can I have my knife back now?" Agent Samson dismissed them and Officer John gave her the knife back. As they were walking out, Rochelle turned toward the sheriff. "Just so you know, we were never mirandized. You might want to talk to John about that." The sheriff nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: YAY! CHAPTER END! We have another person helping us with the story. Her name is Kira. We will be introducing her into the story in a few chapters. She will also debut as a new character: Kylira. I will put up her character profile eventually.

We stayed up till three in the morning, writing this with Miranda.

Yes! And we were really TIRED!!!