One Major Mistake

Undercover assassins

"Ra, I'm in position." "Got it. How's it looking down there Chelle?"  "Target sighted, Ra. Heading Crys's way." "Understood. I'm on it." The three of them believed this would be quick, so they didn't bother changing out of their street clothes. They're names: Crystal, Rochelle, and Syera. They're ages: 21, 21, 23. Crystal and Rochelle are twins. Syera is the oldest. Yes, they are sisters.  Crystal went up to the man.  "Excuse me. Can I have a dollar? I want to buy a toy for my sister but I'm a dollar short."  She said, acting cute. She had her gun aimed at his side. She was standing close enough so nobody could see but far enough away that he didn't know. She was about to shoot. "Sorry I have no money." He walked away. "Hmph. Stubborn old man. Doesn't even realize he's going to get killed."    "Focus  Crys! Ra, he's heading towards you."      "Got him."   Syera ran after him. Doing an assasination in broad daylight was tiring. She grabbed a knife from her purse and threw it. I t missed.   "Chelle, I missed. On your toes."    "Kay!"  Syera stops running in time to see an explo sion and the man running the opposite way yelling ". ! !!!!" "DAAAAAMN!" Rochelle yells as   Syera catches up to her. They hear a male scream. A couple minutes later, Crystal skips up to them. "In the face! I won! Don't worry, Noone saw me." She yelled.  "Let's clean up."   They cleaned up as best they could. They didn't realize that they forgot a knife. That is, until they got home.   "!"   "What's wrong?"  "We left a knife behind."    "How do you know?"  "I had 12, now I have 11."   "Well it's too late to go back. The police are already there investigatin g."  Rochelle pointed to the TV, showing the news.  "Dammit. The one day I didn't wear gloves." "So you got your fingerprints on it?"  ".........."  "She did."    "Well if you had paid more attention, we wouldn't have to be worried about it. The police will be here by tomorrow afternoon, I'm sure."  "Don't blame other people for your mistakes."   "I don't make mistakes. Now come eat."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: First Chapter DONE! Second Chapter on the way. The Chapter's will have a tendency to be short to make it easy to read. I have a short attention span so reading short chapters are easier for me, and (as I can imagine) is the same for other people! ^_^