I always wondered.

Poems and Other Things.

I Always Wondered.

 

Dear Kim Myungsoo (Let's pretend the person you'll be thinking about by the end is called that),

I always wondered if you ever noticed me, standing in the corner, watching you. I always wondered if you wanted to know why I never screamed your name when you walked into school. I awlays wondered if I was ever an importance to your life, or just another girl.

I always wondered.

I always wondered if you ever found the gifts that I put on the bench in the school's garden every Valentine's or White day. I always wondered why they dissapeared by the next day. I always wondered if it was my gift that you were eating or some other girl's.

I always wondered.

I always wondered if you knew my name, my roll class, or my hometown. I always wondered if you ever knew why I avoided you, scared that you might know my true feelings about you. I always wondered if this was love, or just another fantasy idea in my head.

I always wondered.

I always wondered if you found the letters I wrote to you and then hid underneath the piano in the band room. I always wondered if you ever read the letters that I never signed off. I always wondered if it was my letter in your hand the next day or just another crazy fangirl's.

I always wondered.

I always wondered how long this would go on, watching you from somewhere in the back, sending you letters and gifts without my name on them. I always wondered if I would stay like this my whole life. I always wondered if I'd keep chasing forbidden dreams.

I always wondered.

I always wondered if you would ever love me back the way I loved you. I always wonder if we ever did meet if you would love me for who I was. I always wondered if maybe fate would get us together. I always wondered if I would ever be enough for you.

I always wondered.

I alwyas wondered if I was the only one who thought love hurt more than pain ever did. I always wondered if I should keep silently loving you. I always wondered if you were worth all the pain. I always wondered, I always wondered, I always wondered, I always wondered.

I always wondered.

 


Sorry it's been a while since I did a poem. And this isn't you normal poem but it's still a poem. Just look at how the words align and stuff.

Just saying.

I was wondering if I should just do poems or add more of the writing stuff I do that doesn't fit fanfic material and doesn't fit poem material.

I was thinking of adding my songs but then it up to you my subscribers! Please comment below and say what you think I should do.

Gomawo. OTL