Chapter Two

I Can't Like You....Can I?

Third Person's POV

 

Jonghyun decides to go back to his dorm, a little too dazed by the girl he met back in the music room. Wait, but that guy was probably her boyfriend.... He thought, a little disappointed.

 

When he opened the door, he saw Onew in the kitchen getting a glass of water. Before Jonghyun could make it to the living room, Onew stopped him. "You should know Luna's here...."

 

The blonde haired boy sighed and face-palmed. Luna was somebody who was really obsessed with Jonghyun. She would always talk to him when she saw him in the halls and was just plain annoying. She was basically his clingy admirer, sneaking love notes into his backpack without him knowing and telling people they were dating.

 

Jonghyun knew there was no way he could make it into his room without passing the living room, which was where Taeyeon, Onew's girlfriend, sat watching what he guessed was a romantic movie. Probably The Notebook. He blew his blonde tipped bangs out of his face and began walking to his room.

 

"And she's kinda sorta waiting in your room....." He stopped walking and turned to face the brown haired boy with glasses, giving him a 'you're kidding me' look. "You know Luna. When I saw it was her at the door I tried closing it but she pushed it open and said she was going to wait in your room..... Sorry, dude."

 

Jonghyun groaned, running a hand through his blonde-brown hair, or whatever you call the color of his hair, and walked to his room. When he got to the end of the hall, he was hesitant to put his hand on the doorknob and open the door. With a sigh he slowly turned the doorknob, his heart pounding in his ears.

 

He didn't want to face Luna, especially after that whole incident with that girl in the music room. Being Luna, she's already memorised his class timetable and would always interrogate him why he was missing at a class or later than usual. If he told her he was with a girl, she'd skin the girl alive because apparently he was 'her property'. He had no idea how he'd managed to put up with her for the past two years. 

 

The door slowly opened and before he could process what was happening, he was engulfed into a bear hug by a girl of short stature. Jonghyun couldn't move as Luna locked him in place, hugging tightly onto him like a lifeline. "I was so worried!" She cried as she leaned her head on his chest. "I thought something happened to you."

 

Jonghyun, who was already getting uncomfortable with her presence, tried wiggling out of her grasp but it was no use, she was like a magnet. He sighed and stayed still, there was no way he'd get out of her death hold. Might as well just leave her be. Jonghyun looked at his wall clock, only to find that he'd been five minutes later than usual. "I was only late for five minutes though," he told her as he looked down.

 

She looked up at him, "Five minutes was way too long. It felt like five years had past whilst I was waiting for you!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes at her dramatics. He was already way too used it. "Yeah yeah yeah, now can you let me go already? You're going to kill me," he dramatised. 

 

Luna let go immediately and dragged him over to his bed. Jonghyun took in deep breaths as she dragged him. He could breathe again. However, once he was by his bed she made him lie down before she climbed next to him and snuggled into him. He internally groaned, this was going to be a long afternoon.