Chapter One

I Can't Like You....Can I?

Jessica's POV

 

As much as I miss being in America, Korea isn't all that bad. I decided to finally go to collage, after all the times I said I was going to. SM University. That's where I went. I decided to walk around, to get familiar with the place, and I ended up finding the music room. When I saw the piano, I had to go play. Sitting on the chair, my fingers quickly found the keys. I began playing, and singing along to the song I was singing.

"That should be me holding your hand.

That should be me making you laugh.
That should be me this is so sad.
That should be me that should be me.
That should be me feeling your kiss.
That should be me buying you gifts.
This is so wrong.
I can't go on.
'Til you believe that.
That should be me.
That should be me."

I sang 'That Should Be Me' by Justin Bieber. I really love this song. Being able to speak English, I was able to sing this perfectly, of course. I  finished singing that, and decided to sing something in Korean. I sang 'Love Day' by Yoseob and Eunji. I'll just sing both parts.

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I had just left the library. I liked how our university let us stay after school had ended, but I also didn't like it. It allowed people to steal things and trash the place. Which, that has happened before. One of our dance teachers, Mrs. Kwon, had her music box stolen. It was something handed down from her family, and probably cost a lot of money. It was given back once they were threatened to be expelled, but we still don't know who it was. Everyone thinks it was Eunhyuk. He is considered the 'bad boy' here. Anyway, I passed by the music room, and heard the sounds of singing and piano playing. I peeked in, seeing a girl with curly, blonde hair at the piano, the her angelic voice filling my ears. I decided to join in.

"Noman isseumyon nan ttan sarami dwe

Tto tteungeumomneun osekhan nongdameul he."

I joined in. She stopped and looked my way. I smiled, letting her know it was okay to continue. She gave a shy smile back, and continued.

"Sasil nan i neukkimi isanghe
Gureum wiga itdamyon yogilkka

Hoksi geuron golkka nowa na geuron golkka
Ne mamgwa gatdamyon sijak dwe borin golkka

Noreul mani mani joahe
Noreulla saranghage dwennabwa
Ttokgachi malhago sipeunde
Nega geuredo dwelkka jomdo gidaryobolkka

Nado mani mani joahe
Sasil nan iron mami chominde
Do gidaryojulge (do gidaryojulle)
Nan yogi isseulge (yogi issojulle)
Urineun imi gateun mamingol."

We continued singing. Our voices were a perfect match. We stopped half way through, when another boy entered the room. The blonde girl stopped playing, and hew mouth closed. She got up, grabbed her things, and quickly got out of the room. I'm guessing that's her boyfriend. He gave me a look, then turned to leave, following the girl.