tao

THE MOST ABSURD EXO STORY IN THE HISTORY
Sehun looked at that Gucci Tao guy and couldn't believe how this er get into his room. Wasn't he just in his dream?! But Sehun didn't know that Gucci Tao was more than just Dreamcatcher. He had the ability to get out the dream and get in someones real life. "Hey weirdo. Get the outta my room!" Sehun said and grabed the lamp next to him as a self defance and made some awkward moves. But Tao just grinned fearless, cause he is fearless like that, and said "Stupid . I am your only hope to get Luhan so you better stop playing!" By the word Luhan Sehuns heart started to melt like an Ice Cream under the sun. He had to get Luhan... no matter what and taste his cherry lips. "Who is this mofo?!" Kris hit against the dinner table. Tao didn't even blink with an eye but kept eating EVERYTHING that was on the table. "Kris... can you give me the mutard juseyo?!" He opened his hands and looked over to Kris. That er has nerves... Kris thought and gave Tao his most baddest look. Tao got annoyed "Like.. will you give it to me or.. whats the matter sweetheart?!" Kris bit his lips in anger but did what he was told. Sehun told them the whole story. And they all believed...Not! "Are you ing kidding me kid?! So he was in your dream and then ended up in your room... yeah?" Kris asked Sehun ironically. Sehun shrug his shoulder and took a bite of his bread "Yeah" he said. "Look son.. I know men have their needs and that you are gay as but..." "Yo Kris!!!! Its the truth! I am the Gucci Tao Dreamcatcher!" Tao interrupted. Kris googled and saw that they were telling the truth. Tao looked at him with a I-told-you-you-loser-gaze. Kris thought that Tao was annoying. Kris didn't like men with beard anyway.