Beautiful Humanbeing

THE MOST ABSURD EXO STORY IN THE HISTORY

warning: this chapter has some foul language xD

They arrived at a big house. Not just big as in big, it was huge, where easily 100 people could live together and would never cross to each other. It was that big. If you don't have a map, you could get lost there, no joke. Compared to this Sehun's home was a mouse cave. KrisAh widened her eyes "Kris aaaah, you sure we are at the right place?"

And yeah, they were rich as . All their stuff were made out of gold. And when they tried hard while doing their business in the toilet, they out money and made a pool out of it to swim in it. Can you now imagine how rich they were?

"Yes yes" Kris said sure "I wrote the adress down. Oh they are coming! SMILE SMILE! Everyone SMILE - RIGHT NOW!" Sehun sighed annoyed who was standing behind his parents and felt like puking but plastered his fakest smile on his face after his father hit his head. You don't know how sick you make me, You make me in' sick to my stomach. The door opened slowly, two people showed up at the door with their nightgowns with shiny colours. Were they really wearing their pyjamas, dear MAMA, what is this ery? Maybe Sehun should've tried the weed Lay offered him last time this all would at least be funny.

Both parties looked at each other, the ones on the door confused and with their eyes pressed together to recognize the strangers standing before them. The others still smiling like retards gone mad, waving, holding their flowers & chocolate towards them. "Who the are they?" the man in the purple nightrobe said, looking at his wife and pointing his finger to Sehun's parents that just all turned pale. *awkward as *

Great, they don't even know who we are, Sehun murmbled, best reason to turn around, sit back in the car, get home and sleep. But before he could carry on his plan he got grabbed at his collar by Kris which placed him back to his position. "You stay here mister"

"Oh" the woman with the purple nightrobe and a hair like a puddle hit his forhead that her hair bounced to different directions "now I remember, come in" she said after some hours letting them stand outside of the door.

Like the outside of the house, the inside was also really REALLY shinny. Sehun was almost going blind with all the gold stuff shinning directly into his eyes, his head started to ache, how could one survive in a place like this? he thought. Sure being rich was not easy, you had to deal with becoming blind every day.

Kris, KrisAh and Sehun squeezed themselves in the small coach and the other two sit down on the big couch, both on the corners to keep the balance. Kris was getting nervous and fidgety and felt like hitting someone being mustered like that by them, but he still tried to smile but failed miserably. The woman was looking at them from head to toe when she finally broke the silence "So, how are you?" she asked followed by a hysterical, yukky laugh, which sounded more like a puking dog. Was she really laughing out of or..... But the laugh only lasted some seconds and then she transformed back to her serious, humiliating self.

KrisAh smiled and nod "We are great ChenAh" and punched Sehun next to him to do the same.

"Oh yeah... great" Sehun said rolling his eyes, leaning deeper in the couch, his mind was absent. Maybe if I lean deeper I can disappear and Tree Of Life would puke me out somehwere else... he thought silently.

ChenAh started to laugh again. Oh woman, please stop this , Kris thought and coughed "We are all great" he remarked loudly, smiling from his wife over to Chen who seemd very leery about their sudden appearance. KrisAh noticed this right away and elbowed Kris "They are too rich.... I mean how can we -"

"I don't know what happened either, he used to be a poor slimy farmer" Kris whispered back, still controlling his plastered, fake smile. 

"It seems like you are the only one that didn't find the right way to roll to a better place..." KrisAh sighed to which Kris pinched her arm to shut her up. Not now woman not now.

But it was true. When he first met Chen, he was just a slimy dirty farmer that lived betweetn cows and sheeps and used to go to mountains to roll down the hills. Some people say that he was even the first person that walked on planet EXO after MAMA. But nobody really know and Kris couldn't tell how that poor & helpless person became this rich.

The annoying and nowhere-leading chit-chat continued and Sehun decided to just ignore them for the rest of the night and close his eyes and wake up the next morning realising that this was all just a stupid joke till he heard a loud bang. "The reason that we are here, like you know-" Before Kris could switch over to the main topic, a girl with a baseball cap, black oversized shirt and an evil grin arised from nowhere, her eyes focused on Sehun like a wild cat. She walked fastly to his side, mustered his face concentrated, not missing a beat "I like this " she said with a toxic voice. She must be the devil himself, Sehun thought and backed away to not become the target of this weirdo. Then she stepped away and grabbed a microphone (I don't know where she found the microphone but it appeared to be there) and a loud beat started to play and filled the whole house, suddenly everything got dark but only a spotlight was in the middle of the room. "Yooo check this out" the girl moved to the light, making weird moves, banging her head to the beat in a cool (retarted) way "My name is ZuZu. The sicked mofoka in the EXO PLANET. yooo"

What the was she doing? Her parents where claping in amusement. Sehun lowered his head over to Kris "Is that.... her?" he asked irritaded. Kris, his eyes still focused on the freak, shook his head "I have... no idea!"

"YOU TWO!" she looked over at them "STAY FOCUSED!" ZuZu's eyes turned all red in anger about the strangers not paying atenttion to her show. Sehun jumped about a mile, hand over his crazily beating heart as he eyed the girl called ZUZU that was looking at him heartlessly. Please don't kill me now... Go on, do your show...

ZuZu went back to her position. The beat got faster, she took some breaths and started rapping

"I was gonna take the time to sit down and write you a little letter
But I thought a song would probably be a little better
Instead of a letter
That you'd probably just shred up--yeah
I stumbled on your picture yesterday and it made me stop and think of
How much of a waste it'd be for me to put some ink ta, a stupid piece a
Paper, I'd rather let you see how
Much I in' hate you in a freestyle
You're a in' coke-head , I hope you in' die
I hope you get to hell and Satan sticks a needle in your eye
I hate your in' guts, you in' , I hope you die
Di-ii-ii-ii-ii-ii-ie"

ZuZu throw the microphone away, kneeled down and opened her arms into the air and put a proud grinning on which looked really scary and bowed to her imaginary fans and shouted some "Thank yous"

silence...

more silence....

more and more silence....

Kris and KrisAh were exchanging confused glanced and Sehun sit there paralyzed.

The lights came back, the beat stopped and Zuzu let herself fall to the couch next to her parents, arms wide open, still mustering Sehun like a hungry tiger from head to toe and he wished she would just stop it and avoided her gaze.

ZuZu's parents started to applaud proudly and tapped her shoulders "Oh our little angel... she is will go to an audition soon. Isn't she wonderful! So cute! Kawaiiiiii" ChenAh kissed her daughters cheek softly, laughed again like a puking dog and Sehun felt like puking with her. Cute my ! This girl is a monster... Wasn't she just rapping about a coke-head that should die?

"But she is not the one that you are looking for. That person is still getting ready..."

"Well..." KrisAh grabbed some air to free her mind from the ery she just had to watch and tried to say something "this was... breathtaking" she coughed. It literally was. "Can we now see the 'other' person if you don't mind"

But Kris jaw was still hanging low in shock "What is this ?!" he bursted out.

Chen looked at him with disbelief "What did you just say?" Also ZuZu raised up her head and glared at Kris with her evil look as she was ready to attack any minute.

But Kris didn't let her interrupt him "You call this cute?! What kind of a is this... She cursed like no tomorrow" Kris was shaking his head angirly.

"Did you just called my , ?" ZuZu's eyes were burning.

"Come back to your senses mister!" Chen gave back sharp, standing up and Kris stood up too and they faced each other "I allowed her to perform this little cute show for you poor people, be at least happy to be able to see this awesomeness of my little angel!"

"What?" Kris rolled his eyes "Safe it this nonesense for others. We are gone." Kris looked over at his wife that was trying to grab back the chocholates on the table but ZuZu had it already in her territory. Do you know how expensive they were, KrisAh mumbled under her breath and sighed.

"And how pathetic are you that you take your car's radio system with you..!"  Chen pointed to the cable that was showing under Kris' jacket. Kris became nervous for a moment and then hid the cable under his jacket again. So what if he was taking the radio system with him? Is this really that weird with the fact that it could get stolen by a freak or something. What if someone would break into his car?... There was absolute nothing wrong to thinking ahead.

Chen and Kris were still argumenting as a soft, pleasent voice filled the room.

"I am readyyyy ~~"

An overly cute, mesmerizing, flawless creature flew down the stairs, flipping its hair back and forth, turning in Silhouette and with a face like an angle. So soft and white...

"Luhaaan" Chen looked over to his son that was mustering the situation he just came in and then Luhan's gaze drifted over to Sehun that was glued to the ground the moment he saw Luhan, his eyes focused on that perfect humanbeing, his lips... Was he even human?! It was only for about a split second but Sehun immediately felt electricity coursing through his whole body the moment their eyes met. Luhaaan... he repeated in his head, what a beautiful name. Luhaaaan can you please please please be mine? Oh Luhan, how perfect you are.... Sehun didn't even care that he was a boy, here and now he was ready to turn into a gaylord for this person. Luhan, let me be the one...

 

"Father..." Sehun started to speak slowly in some kind of a hypnosis still focused on Luhan's perfectly shaped face, his nuance changing from one colour to another,  "Can we please... stay longer"

Kris turned around to Sehun, grabbed his collar and dragged him to his side "Maybe next time son! But I doubt there will be a next time!"  he said sharp.

"But father" Sehun said ignoring what Kris just said. Nothing mattered right now, not the cold of Kris' hand around his neck that almost strangled him, not that the people around him were cursing to each other, not even the fact that the girl his parents picked for him was actually a boy, only thing that mattered was, that he was in love. "this person is... too beautiful!"
 

 

note: lol ok. i am absolute NOT good at writing stories and at describing situation since English is nowhere near my first language. But I just have this idea in my mind and I can't help but write it down, somehow. I still hope you will enjoy this stupidy. This chapter was also like chapter 1 a little bit "lame" but trust me, I have some REALLY pathetic & absurd plans for this story. COMMENTS are love <3