Prank for Love 2: Prank Out of Love

♥Prank for Love♥

Yes I decided to write a one-shot sequel to Prank for Love. After this Prank for Love will officially be complete. 

The story takes place one month after the ending of Prank for Love one, when the statuses in the school are updated. As a reminder Here is the list. 

#1 WANTED GUY- SHOW LUO THE BIGGEST PLAYER

#1 PRANKSTER- XIAO GUI

TOGETHER THEY MAKE THE #1 COMEDY DUO!

#2 PLAYER- AARON YAN 

#2 PRANKSTER- GUI GUI WU

TOGETHER THEY MAKE THE #1 COUPLE!

Now in order to gain his place as #1 again, Aaron aims to get will every single girl in school by the end of the year. Gui Gui, plans to prank every girl that Aaron targets, to get her place as #1 prankster, and to make sure no one gets their hands on her guy. Sounds simple, but who said it will be easy? With uncooperative people, "accidents", arguments and breakups- wait WHAT?! That's right, breakups... this time GuiLun's world will be flipped upside-down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time in the Canteen:

Normal POV: 

Furiously scribbling words in her little notebook, Gui Gui is devising her latest plan for the next target. She flipped though the pages with crossed out names numbered 1-1043, and her previous genius schemes, while occasionally peeking out from the wall she is sitting behind to "spy" on the table a few feet away. 

Meanwhile on the other side of that wall, girly giggles and sweet words came from a table where a girl and guy are seated. That guy is none other than the second best player, Aaron Yan. The girl sitting across from him, identity and status unknown, tries to appeal to him, by battering her mascara flooded,  eye shadow coated(and filled with loads of other eye makeup) eyelids at him, letting a "ty" mhmm, flow out of her lipstick stained lips, at every sentence Aaron spoke. Trying to suppress his lunch from coming back up from his stomach, Aaron used every "pick- up" line he knew to keep the trog (means unattractive/ugly female) across from him entertained. 

Show, busy with gorgeous ladies of his own, happened to see his "buddy" Aaron "charming?" a chair squashing disaster (the girl) quickly excused himself to knock some sense into Aaron. He marched on over to the table, Aaron saw him, excused himself, and rushed to the nearest restroom, on his way he bumped into the best prankster in school, Xiao Gui. Being a prankster that is quite "attached" to Aaron's daredevil girlfriend, he decides to play a prank on the devil that stole his partner in crime.  Aaron was not in the mood to play around with him for he had just came back from the ugliest "hell" made a promise he would regret greatly in the future and continued his "journey" to the restroom. Satisfied with Aaron's response Xiao Gui, walked to the Canteen to look for his best friend, Gui Gui. When he reached the door it flew open, knocking him backwards. He was about to swear at the person that came out, but his anger was replaced by a cheeky smile when he realized the person was a glaring Gui Gui. 

"I am so sorry Gui! If I knew you were the one behind the door I would not have bumped into it!"

"Haha, you are so silly, there is now way you could have seen who was behind the door, unless you have X-ray vision." 

 “You are right, by the way I was on the way to look for you here, but I ran into someone…”Xiao Gui started

“Aaron?” Gui Gui cut him off asking.

“How did you… well yea, but he did not look okay... what happened?” Xiao Gui asked.

“Go see for yourself” Gui Gui said as she opened the door pointing at the table where a very troubled, and pale Show and the ugly girl sat.

“OMG! EW! What is that?!” Xiao Gui shouted while trying not to point to the girl.

Show looked up at the sound of Xiao Gui’s voice. Then he ran to where they were standing.

“Good you are here, take care of that for me.” Show whispered and ran to the restroom almost gagging.

“Huh?” Xiao Gui was in confusion. Then he looked at the table where Show was sitting and the “girl” smiled at him. Wincing, he turned away and headed the other direction leaving Gui Gui there to “glare” at the ugly “girl”. Gui Gui walked off letting the door slam shut. That ugly…can’t find a word to describe her because any word is too pretty for her… I will make sure she gets the worst prank, for making my Aaron sick. Gui Gui thought as she walked to the student files room to look up the girl, so she can get the best prank for her.

Student Files/Records room:

She pranks the secretary in the front desk of the room; Gui Gui got access to the female student files. She looked though most of them and finally found the file. She covered the picture on the profile to save herself from being scared more. 

Miladread Grossnge    Student ID: 444437058

Female  DOB: 3/16/1989 

Class: 4-F

Personality:N/A  Allergies: Roses, Strawberries

Ugh, even her name and ID number is ugly, hey... her birthday is tomorrow. Ah ha! This prank will be good. Just hope she doesn't die... Gui Gui thought as she sneaked out of the file's room to back to class as the bell rang. Gui sat though the longest lecture, and finally she was saved. She got up and rushed out of the room texting her sweetheart. She had a lot to prepare if she wanted to prank to work. 

Aaron was still asleep when his phone vibrated, causing him to jump out of the seat. 

Ya Lun~ 

You don't have to wait for me today! I have something very important to do >:) 

Love you!♥ Call me later :) 

~Ying Jie 

Chuckling at his girlfriend's cuteness, he walked out of the room back to his dorm. On the way he bumps into someone. 

"Ow! Oh, I am so sorry!" a girl said bowing and rubbing her head. Whispering to herself, "Ah, how can you be so clumsy, Caylie (pronounced kay-li)" 

Reminded of his girlfriends cuteness, Aaron decides that this girl will be his next target. 

"I am so sorry, I didn't look at where I was going and just ran into you. Are you okay uh.." Aaron said in a sweet caring tone. 

"Caylie, I am Caylie" she said in a small shy voice. 

"Are you always this shy?" Aaron asked amused. 

"I- I- amnotusetotalkingtoguyssoIdon'tknowhowishouldtalk" She said quickly, now gasping for air. 

"Woah, slow down... I didn't really catch what you said, but I get the jist. It's okay. Take it slowly, maybe I can help, but first... you need to look at someone when you talk, not look down at the ground, okay?" Aaron suggested. 

"Really?” She looked up and her golden brown eyes sparked. 

Wow, she is as cute as her voice and clumsiness... ah, I can't be thinking that, Gui Gui is the only one for me..and it’s Caylie, as her oh never mind… but I am a player... Aaron thought

"When are we going to start practicing?" Caylie asked while waving her hand in front of Aaron's face who is currently spacing out. 

"Huh?! Oh um.. aren't you already talking to a guy?" Aaron said in an amused tone. 

"Oh.. haha.. so... what now?" Caylie said twirling her fingers

"Shall, we go for a drink?" Aaron asked. 

"Sure. To the campus cafe we go!" Caylie said enthusiastically. 

Aaron chucked and followed the already 3 ft away Caylie. 

Campus Cafe:

"Excuse me? Is Chef Seth here?" Gui Gui asked the girl at the counter.

"Please, wait a moment." 

"Gui! What brings you here today?" Seth asked surprised to see Gui at the cafe. 

"Hi Seth, can you make me a birthday cake?" Gui asked with her sweetest smile. 

"Birthday cake? Sure, but it is not your birthday is it?"

"No, its for someone else." 

"What kind of cake?"

"Strawberry shortcake" 

"Do you need any writing?" 

"Just a simple Happy Birthday! will do" 

"Okay, when will you pick it up?" 

"Tomorrow at lunch" 

"I will have it ready by then." 

"Thanks Seth" 

"Anything for my favorite cousin!" 

Gui turned to leave, when a girl walked in and ran into her. She got knocked down by the impact. 

"Ah! I am very sorry, I-"

"Caylie?" 

"Aaron, I-"

"Aaron? Caylie?" 

"Gui Gui!" Both Aaron and Caylie was shocked. 

"Huh? How come you know each other" Gui Gui asked.

"Oh, we just met." Aaron explained

"Let me guess, you bumped into him, literally." Gui Gui asked Caylie. 

Caylie smiled sheepishly. 

"It was nice seeing you two, but right know I am a bit busy. See you back in the dorm Caylie. Later Aaron" with that Gui Gui left.

"So, Caylie, how do you know Gui Gui" Aaron asked. 

"We are roommates. But I hardly know anything about her." 

"So you name is Aaron?" Caylie asked.

"Didn't I tell you, oh, my apologies, I should have introduced myself. I am Aaron Yan, nice to meet you Caylie"

"Haha, you are funny Aaron." 

"Don't you know who I am?"

"Yes, you just said your name was Aaron" 

"No I mean, what I am" 

"You are human, right?" Caylie asked with a scared look on her face. 

"No, you caught me, I am actually a-"

Caylie gasped. 

"I was just kidding, besides I did not even say anything yet." 

"No its not... you its him..."

"Aaron Yan, looks like you got your senses back. "

"Show, what are you doing here" 

"Hello, baby, I see you got yourself a new man, but guess what he is taken." 

"Show, this is not what you think, I just met him." 

"Caylie, what is going on?" 

"I see, you are using the trick I taught you, but you have the wrong target babe. What should I do with him... you tell me Caylie" 

"Show, leave Aaron out of this" 

"Show? Caylie? What-"

"Shut up Aaron!" They both said

"Caylie, I thought you-"

"You sure are gullible Aaron Yan, you really don't remember me do you! You are still the heartless player from 3 years ago." 

"What are you talking about?"

"Get out of my sight!" 

Aaron walked out of the cafe in shock. 

Caylie back at the cafe, muttered to herself. "Aaron Yan, I will make you suffer the pain you made me feel." 

Then she walked out the cafe followed by Show who wanted to stop her from doing anything crazy, after all, she is his step-sister. 

Out of all the people, no one seemed to have noticed Gui Gui who was actually still at the cafe, and she witnessed the whole scene. So she decided to add to her plans in order to protect Aaron. 

Back at Gui Gui's Dorm:

Gui stepped out of her shower and hears banging on the door. She opens it slowly by a little crack and peeked out to see who it was. 

"Aaron! What are you doing he-"

She was suddenly in his tight embrace. 

"Are you okay?"

"What are you talking about Aaron, I am perfectly fine."

"Then why didn't you answer my phone calls?"

Gui checked her phone. 19 voice mail, 12 new texts. 

"I was in the shower." 

"oh, um, stay safe for me okay?"

"ok..."

"One more thing, be careful of-"

"Ahem!" 

Aaron released Gui Gui and hurried out the girl's dorm, thinking it was the headmistress of the dorm. 

"Who was that?"

"My boyfriend."

"You have one!? So lucky, I wish I could have one."

"Caylie, I am sure you will find one, you are a sweet girl, someone will love you." 

"Thank you Gui Gui." 

In Caylie's mind, *snickers I can not believe Aaron would like such a stupid girl like you, I wonder what I should do to get rid of you. 

At the same time running though Gui Gui's brain: You are an evil witch in disguise, that is why no one will like you, think I am stupid, don't even try to mess with Aaron or me! You are the stupid one, letting Aaron know your plans, just helps me come up with the perfect way to deal with you. 

The next day in Class 4-F( the ugly girl's classroom) 

The troll found a note on her desk. In nice hand writing: 

Hi, I want to meet you again, so come to the garden at lunch. 

~Your Prince

"Ahhhhh! Aaron is asking me out!" She bellows. 

In Gui Gui& Aaron's class: \

He felt a pair of eyes staring at him so the turned to look on his left.

“Gui? What is it?”

“Nothing, Aaron.”

“I know I am your irresistible boyfriend but you don’t have to stare at me so much.”

“You are too full of yourself.”

“What do expect I am a play-“

“Whatever

She turned her back on him and continued to day dream. Stupid Aaron, but he is hot…I wouldn’t mind staring at him for my whole life, well, I do have the right to, I am his girlfriend, but…man this class is so boring… when is lunch? I want to pull my prank already. The professor kept droning on and on about some thing called supply loss or was is super loser?

Gui Gui scanned the room but could not find a clock.

“It’s 11:20, there are about 40 more minutes left until lunch.” Aaron whispered sensing his girlfriend’s boredom.

“Thanks”

“I told you we had telepathic powers” He said making a circle with is hand (the way TMX does with a heart) then winks at Gui.

“What ever you say Ya Lun”

“You there! Stop flirting! Don’t you already have a girlfriend”

“That’s me” Gui said with a sigh.

“Miss, are your jealous by any chance? I am the best player in school! Shall we go for a drink during lunch?”

“Ha! You the best? Dream on! My Luo Luo is the best!”

“Wow, you sure are shameless miss, hitting on your students, what a cougar!”

“Young missy, why are you using such childish comebacks? Oh wait, I remember why, I just burned your boyfriend.”

The class oooo’ed in unison

“You call that childish? I will show you!” Gui said marching up to the teacher.

“Gui, don’t-“

“I can handle this Aaron!”

“But…”

Gui Gui ignored her already embarrassed boyfriend and continued with her prank.

“Hey miss, look over there, a UFO!” Gui exclaimed pointing out the window at the sky.

“You think I will fall for that? You were just going to say psyche when I turned back around right?”

“Psyche? That is so old, but not as old as you are. Take a look at the mirror before trying to insult someone.” Gui Gui said holding up her mini mirror.

“Why you-“

“*gasp You cracked my mirror with you ugly prune face!” Gui yell while showing the already cracked mirror to the class.  

The class laughed.

Before the teacher could come up with a comeback the bell rang.

“Oh too bad, looks like you can’t do anything. Bye miss, I am going to lunch now, but I hope I can still have an appetite to eat after having to smell that onion breath of yours for the whole lecture!” Gui said with a smirk on her face while waling out the door.

“Gui, that was too much.”

“No it wasn’t, I wanted to do that ever since I saw that hag on the first day.”

“Gui, you are going to get expelled.”

“Great! That just means I get out of school early!”

“No that means that you won’t get a degree after four years of hard work, How would you get a job?”

“You sound like my dad.”

“Gui, I am only telling you this for your own good, as your boyfriend I-“

“Shouldn’t sound like my mom and just support me.”

“Gui Gui,-“

“Oh! I almost forgot I have something very important to do! Sorry Aaron, I will eat lunch with you tomorrow.” Gui Gui runs off.

Aaron let out a sigh and walked to the canteen alone.

At the Garden:

Peeking out behind a bush, Gui Gui witnesses the trog heading towards the small wooden table where a box tided with ribbon and a drink in a pretty cup was placed.  On the box there was a note.

Hey Princess,

Happy Birthday! I did not know what you like, so I asked a friend of mine to pick a cake out for you. Hope it suits your taste.

~Your Prince.

The girl snorted in delight and ripped open the box to reveal a large round cake. She crams big chunks of cake into , but starts to choke, so she downs the drink in front of her.

Behind the bush, Gui Gui dials 911 and called for an ambulance. I called the ambulance, but it looks like she might not make it before it gets here… I should give her some medicine so I don’t kill her. Gui Gui thought as she walked out to help the trog.

With fake concern Gui asked the girl on the floor gasping for air, “Are you okay?”

Gasping the girl tries to respond “-lergic-stra-airy”

‘Here chew and swallow this.” Gui puts the medicine in the girl’s mouth.

After taking the medication, the girl was better, but still had trouble breathing and she was swollen red all over. The ambulance got here and Gui “explained” the situation, then proceeded to the canteen skiping.

She reached the canteen with a victorious smile on her face.

“One down, one more to go!” She said to herself.

“What did you do this time Gui?”

“Ah! Aaron! You- you scared me!”

“Sounds suspicious, now, tell me what did you do?”

“Played a prank”

“Like?”

“Helped the ugly…uh what ever it is celebrate her birthday with a strawberry cake”

“What happened after that?”

“Not much...”

“Gui, spit it out!”

“Nothing!”

“Gui!” Aaron looked at her with his famous cold glare.

“Fine! I tell you! She just had a little reaction to the strawberries and rose tea…but I gave her some medicine and called and ambulance from the campus hospital, so she should be in stable condition right now…hopefully…” She smiled nervously at her furious Ya Lun.

“WHAT YOU DID WAS AN ATTEMPTED MURDER! IT IS AGAINST THE LAW! COME WITH ME!” Aaron yelled as he grabbed Gui by the wrist and dragged her behind him.

“Where are you taking me?” Gui asked with at slightly scared voice.

“To go apologize to that girl!”

‘Why should I? I only did what she deserved. She was so ugly that it made you sick so I just returned the favor.”

“Yes she is ugly, but not as ugly as your cruel heart!” Aaron blurted out in the spur of the moment and out of his anger.

“WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU SIDING WITH THAT TROG?! I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!”

“I DON’T NEED A GIRLFRIEND WHO ALMOST KILLED SOMEONE AND WON’T ADMIT HER MISTAKE!”

“THEN LET’S JUST BREAK UP! I NEVER WANTED A PLAVER FOR A BOYFRIEND ANYWAY! EVERYTIME YOU FLIRT WITH SOME OTHER BITC* IT HURTS MY “UGLY” HEART!

“IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT, FINE! WHOO HOOO! MY FREE PLAYER DAYS ARE BACK!” Aaron yelled looking at the sky to prevent the tears from rolling down his face.

“This is why I HATE players!” Gui Gui yelled as she ran away before Aaron saw her crying.

In the fury of the argument the “couple” did not notice a shadow in the corner snickering. Aaron Yan, this is barely the beginning of your suffering.

“Caylie, do you really have to do this?”

“Yes, for my pride.”

“Can you just stop, for me?”

“No can do dear brother.”

Please, let me find some way to stop her before it is too late.

Aaron, walked around the campus sulking lifelessly for the past few days after the breakup. He turned the corner and someone covered his face and he was knocked out.

Gui Gui was still in her bed with her head on the tear-soaked pillow when her phone vibrated.

Gui Gui

Please come save me! I am so scared!

Gui Gui texted the sender back

Where are you?

--------------------------------

the shack in the campus’s back field

--------------------------------

Hold on, I am coming over!

--------------------------------

Gui ran as fast as her legs could carry her, she reached the shack just as she ran out of breath. Panting she bursts into the shack.

“Caylie! Are you alright?

“Thank goodness, you are here Gui! I was so scared!”

Gui Gui rushed to give Caylie a hug to comfort her.

“Gui Gui NO!”

Gui turned and her eyes widened “Aar-“ She fell to the ground unconscious.

“Aaron Yan, what should I do with her?”

“Caylie, leave Gui Gui out of this, you can get revenge on me but leave her alone!”

“How nice I get to see Aaron Yan anxiously pleading at me.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Don’t you remember, Ah Bu?”

“Cai Lin… I am so sorry, I had my reasons.”

“Sorry isn’t going to change anything! He isn’t going to come back! My Xin Le is never going to come back! You must pay! With her!” Caylie hissed pointing at Gui Gui.

“NO! Let me explain!”

“What do you have to say?’

“He didn’t die! I asked him to leave you.”

“Why? Just so you could make me fall for you, play with me then throw me away like a used tissue?!”

“No, because I know the truth.”

 “What truth.”

“Xin Le was cheating on you with another GUY. The pain be being dumped by me is better compared to the pain you would feel if you found out that your boyfriend was actually gay.”

“Why are you telling me this now? Why didn’t you just let me find out three years ago?”

“Because, you are my baby-“

“Don’t tell me you actually fell in love with me. It is too late Aaron”

“Sister.”

“What?”

“You are my long lost sister. Your real name is Yan Ya Ling. When you were a baby you got kidnapped, mom and dad searched the whole world for you, but you were no where to be found, later they were told that you died. I found out you were still alive after I went to Show’s house that one day three years ago.”

“Why didn’t you guys come pick me up?”

“Show’s parents gave mom and dad a big sum of money, because they told the media that you were the long lost daughter of the Luo family.”

“They also have a daughter?”

“She was the one that actually died. You see, both of you were kidnapped, you were the one that survived, but the search team got you two mixed up so you ended up in the Luo family.”

“Aaron?” A weak voice came from the girl on the ground.

“Gui!”  He rushed to her side.

Caylie broke down crying. Show rushed in and brought Caylie into his embrace, comforting her. She pushed him away.

“You liar!”

“What is wrong Caylie?”

“You are not my real brother! Aaron is!!”

“So you found out… but I will always treat you as my real sister.”

“What do I do now?”

“What is going on?”

“Gui, I will explain later.”

Gui pushed Aaron away.

“Get away from me, player!”

“Gui. I an sorry”

“I don’t need to hear sorry from you!” I just want you to say you seriously love me. That is all I need.

“Gui don’t do this to me, I really do love you, just give me one more chance. I promise you I won’t be a player anymore.”

“How-“

“We have telepathy remember?” He does the circle signal again.

“I really do love you-“

He was interrupted by Gui Gui’s lips on his.

Caylie and Show whistled in unison causing the couple to break their reconcile kiss.

“Uh-uh- apology accepted” Gui Gui said blushing.

“You bold prankster, you really like to kiss me first don’t you?”

“I don-“

This time Aaron kisses her, ignoring all the responses from the other two.  

“We are even now.”

After they recovered their breath Caylie asks randomly, “Gui Gui, did you know my plan of getting revenge on Aaron?”

“Yes, how did you find out?”

“I found this on my bed last night.” She replies holding up a bag of apple juice and a security camara.”

“Huh, that bag was suppose to break, and I was suppose to get a video of you wetting your bed! So I can put it up on the broadcasting screen today!”

“Wu Ying Jie!”

“What Yan Ya Lun?”

“Promise me one thing, you will stop being a prankster?!”

“No way!”

“Okay then, I guess I can just go back to being a player.” He takes out his phone and dials a number.

“Hello, is this Hua Hua? Its Aaron, how about a dat-“

“He’s taken!” Gui Gui screams into the phone and hangs up.

“Fine, no more pranks.” She says with an angry pout.

“Good.” He smiles at her.

“Aaron, I have something to tell you.” She says with a serious look

“What is it Gui.”

“You are going to be a father.” She says smiling as she pats her belly.

“What?!”

“Psyche!” She sticks her tongue and runs off.

“Why you! I will get you back!” Aaron runs after her.

The step-siblings follows them laughing.

Well turns out that Gui Gui never stopped being a prankster, but it is alrite with Aaron, because he joins her in her schemes, now they are the best couple and partners in crime. Who became the best player? Well, shockingly, Xiao Gui is at the top! This was all due to the promise Aaron made when he was on his way to the restroom. Show comes in second; they are rivals but still never fail to make any audience laugh with their new and improved comedy shows.  As for Caylie, she found her own prince charming, for real! She is actually flying to England to marry a prince next week. Well the trog… lets just say she gave the handsome young student doctors there... um… incurable illnesses? Poor doctors! Good thing there are cute student nurses there to take care of them ;)

In another time period, a mysterious lady looks into her crystal orb. Now the four did well, they fixed fate and even helped me with my next job, Caylie. Glad they mangaged to get into their right pairs of Pranksters and Players. Wish them happiness forever, you have the blessings of the moon cupid Levana. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The End! 

Thank you for reading, sorry for making the endding so lame, I orginally wanted to make Aaron pull a prank on Caylie to protect Gui, but I couldn't make it suspenceful. So i totally changed the plot. To clear the air, Aaron pretended to "not know" Caylie when she bumped into him. Gui Gui was cluless about the situation except for the part about Caylie's revenge, until everything was resloved and Aaron explianed to her, so she made Aaron pay back for hinding the truth from her by making him a prankster :D Aaron's promise to Xiao Gui was to make Xiao Gui the best player and give him the spot as #1. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

~dramaddict