Part 2

♥Prank for Love♥

Recap of Part 1

 

Gui: You want to make me fall for you just by using your angel face? Not going to happen, and you face it jerk, you just challenged a prankster. 

Aaron: Bring it on, whoever make each other fall for the other first by the end of our Valentine’s Day date at the amusement part tomorrow wins.

Gui: Who let you decide that?

Aaron: Me.

Gui: Fine, but just watch. Pick me up at 12:00. We are going to be up all day.

Aaron: Fine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

11: 50 pm

Gui Gui’s house:

Gui Gui’s POV:

Outfit check, make up check wallet and phone check. Aaron, you are going to be so shocked, you will fall for me right away with this look. My policy, the lady always makes the guy wait a while. My phone is ringing let’s see, caller ID: Player.

Gui: (picks up phone): Hello?

Aaron: I’m outside.

Gui: Okay, wait a while, I am changing.

Aaron: Take as long as you need.

Aaron’s POV:

Dang it! I have to wait! All the other girls waited for me! This breaks my policy, make girls wait for me first, but still be on time. This prankster is probably not even going to look nice. I waited for the longest time and she finally opened the door.

WTF! HOW DID SHE NO WHEN DID SHE LOOK SO HAWT!? I totally forgot to look at my watch to see how late she was.

Gui: You done staring at me?

Aaron: What?! When was I ever looking at you? You have nothing for me to look at.

Gui: Ever since I opened the door. If it is not me then how will you explain your bloody nose?

I got out a handkerchief and put it to my nose. There is no blood!

Aaron: I do- (sees Gui Gui smirk) YOU TRICKED ME! I was not staring at you!

Gui: Whatever! Let’s go already. (opens the door of the passenger seat and gets in)

Gui Gui’s POV:

I got him good, my appeal worked. Ha! Didn’t see that coming did you Aaron Yan?

His car is pretty nice, but the thought that many other bitc*es’ as*es were on this seat before disgusts me. He started the car, but it is so quite in here. Then as if he read my mind, he some music. What’s with this song? I’m going to change the channel.

I changed it and he glare at me.

Gui: What? I didn’t like the song before.

He didn’t speak but just turned it back to the song before. How rude! So I turned it to the song I liked. He turned it back.

Gui: Forget this! (turns it off)

He turns it back on. Is he trying to mess with me? Did he forget the point of the game already? I switched the channel and a Fahrenheit/ S.H.E song came on.

Both: I like this song! Go FLH and SHE!

We glared at each other, but then broke into laughter. After that we just sang along to the song. This isn’t bad, I never knew Aaron had this side of him. His laugh is funny but kind of cute, makes me want to keep laughing.  He has a nice voice it is calming. 

We are here! That was faster than I expected.

Aaron’s POV:

Why is she messing with me? I like this song, just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean you get to change it. This is my car! Wow! She just turned it off, attitude problems. I am going to turn it back on, watch me. She switched the channel and a FLH and SHE song started playing.

Both: I like this song! Go FLH and SHE!

We glared at each other, but then broke into laughter. After that we just sang along to the song.

Wow, her laughter is so inviting, makes me laugh along with her. I never knew she had this taste in music. Her singing is beautiful.

Before we knew it we reached the theme park.

Normal POV:

The walked into the park and it was empty, no lines or other people.

Aaron: We are so lucky!

Gui: Good, let’s just ride all the rides once first and then start our game.

Aaron: Fine.

Gui: Where do we start?

No response.

Gui: Aaron?

No response.

Gui Gui turns but Aaron is not there anymore. Then she hears someone yelling.

Aaron: (At the entrance of a roller coaster) Hurry up! Come on Gui Gui! Lets gooooooo!!!!! (excitedly)

Gui Gui’s POV:

What happened to Aaron? He is like a completely different person. He is like a little kid now, lost all his cool. Well this makes him kind of cute… I went into a deep thought, then felt someone grab my hand. I looked and saw a pouting Aaron.

Aaron: (whiney) Gui, hurry, I want to ride the roller coaster! Lets go! (drags Gui Gui towards the entrance)

Aaron’s POV:

YAY!!!! THE THEME PARK!!! I HAVEN’T BEEN HERE EVER SINCE THE LAST TIME I WENT WITH YING JIE… Now that I think about it, that was the first and last time I went with her. Gui Gui looks like her, I miss her. THE ROLLER COASTER! THAT WAS THE ONLY RIDE WE NEVER GOT TO GO ON Ying Jie was scared… Now that I am with this daredevil I can go! YAY!!!! GOOOOOO!!!!!!  Why is she still standing there? I am going to drag her with me.

WE GET THE FRONT CART!!!! EH? Gui Gui look kind of pale… that is weird, we did not even get on yet. I drag her to the seat and we sit down.

Aaron: YAY!!! AREN’T YOU EXCITED!? Gui?

I looked in her direction and saw her crying. What!?

Gui: No, I don’t want to! I –I- I am sc-sc-scared. I hate roller coasters. I want to get off.

I was about to tell the technician but it started to move.

Aaron: Gui, I am sorry I didn’t know I, what do I do. Uh, here hold on to my hand. (offers his hand)

She griped it so hard I was about to cry out. I have to hold it in. It is my fault she is so scared. Gui Gui, please be okay.

Gui Gui’s POV:

NO, I AM SCARED OF ROLLER COASTERS! I don’t want to tell Aaron, I would lose my pride, and he looked so excited I couldn’t refuse. What should I do? My tears started to fall even though I didn’t want them to. I can’t hold it in anymore. I told Aaron, but the roller coaster started to move. He offered his hand, and I took it. I think I gripped too hard, but I am so scared I cannot help it.  I hope I can survive.

The ride finally ended and I started to cry really loud once we got off. I was just so scared. I looked at Aaron’s hand, it turned purple, but he didn’t seem concerned, instead, he was worried about me.

Aaron’s POV:

THAT WAS SO FUN! BUT MY HAND HURTS SO MUCH!!! Gui Gui started to cry again, but this time she cried like there was no tomorrow. I forgot about my hand for a moment, she looked so much like her, my Ying Jie, in fact now, it seems like she is. There is no way though, my Ying Jie is gone, forever. Something told me, to take care of this crying Gui Gui like I would with Ying Jie, so I did.

Aaron: (hugs her) Shh, don’t cry, Ying Jie, I am sorry, it is okay now, Ya Lun is here, its not scary anymore. When you stop crying, I will buy you your favorite, strawberry ice- cream.

Ah shoot! This is Gui Gui, the prankster! Not my sweet Ying Jie. Good thing she is crying too hard to notice.

Gui Gui’s POV:

Wait Ying Jie? How did he find out my real name, before I went to America to get treatment? How did he know I use to like strawberry ice-cream? Wait Ya Lun? That seems so familiar…No it can’t be, this player can’t be My Ya Lun, but now that I think about it they do look really alike, Aaron’s personality today is exactly like his… Now it all makes sense! Aaron Yan, Yan Ya Lun… the promise, that explains why he is a player! Gui Gui, how could you not notice this whole time, he was the one you are the reason to become a prankster?! Aaron is my Ya Lun! I have to tell him that I am Ying Jie. Then, what about the game?

Suddenly Aaron releases the hug.

Aaron: Looks like you are okay now. Hahaha! Let’s ride something else, Gui Gui.

Huh? What was that emphasis on Gui Gui? Does he not know that I am Ying Jie? He clearly said Ying Jie earlier.

Aaron: About the game, I don’t feel like playing anymore.

Gui: No! We are still going to. You know what, we are staring now, there are more people now. So, the Player Aaron, get your game on.

Aaron: If that is what you want Pranster Gui Gui, bring it on!

Aaron’s POV:

Good she seem like she did not notice. I have to play along if I don’t want her to suspect anything.

Gui Gui’s POV:

Aaron, I will make you fall in love with me, them make you chose between Ying Jie or Gui Gui. If he chooses Gui Gui, I win the game. If he chooses Ying Jie, then I will make sure Aaron and Gui Gui disappear and Ying Jie and Ya Lun will come back. If he doesn’t choose, then I will admit I like him and lose the game.

Aaron’s POV:

What are those guys looking at?

Aaron: Hey, what’s going on?

Guy 1: Check out that hot girl, I bet she is easy to get. Buy her some ice-cream and she would be in bed with you in no time.

Guy 2: I know, just looking at her makes me want it.

I look in the direction they pointed in and saw Gui Gui! What!? They are checking her out?! That first guy even said she was cheap! They are so going to get it.

Aaron: Who do you think you two are? Who gave you the right to check her out?

Guy 1: What is wrong with you, it is not like she is yours.

Aaron: Well think again! Don’t you ever lay eyes on MY GIRL.

Guy 2: Oh, an arrogant prince we got here huh! We will show you whose boss!

Gui Gui: Aaron, what is going on?

Guy 1: This guy here thinks you belong to him; well show him he is wrong. (starts to touch Gui’s )

Gui Gui: Get your filthy hand off me, as*hole. (punches him in the face)

The guy staggers back and falls.

Gui Gui: (wiping her hands) What a weakling.

Guy 2: You, bitc*! How dare you punch my brother! (about to hit Gui)

Aaron grabs his hand before it hits her.

Aaron: Never hit a girl! (punches him in the gut)

The guy falls next to his brother.

Aaron: (wipes his hands) That was easy, Gui you ok?

*Slap*

OWWWW! WHAT?! GUI GUI JUST SLAPPED ME FOR SAVING HER!?

Aaron: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! I JUST SAVED YOU!

Gui: It is your fault first! Why did you even mess with those guys! You idiot!

Aaron: They were checking you out! It is your fault for dressing like that!

Gui: Well, whose fault is it that I am dressing like this!? YOU!

Aaron: I NEVER ASKED YOU TO! Come with me. (grabbes her by the hand and drags her)

Gui: WHERE ARE YOU TALKING ME!?

Aaron: JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME!

I pull her in to the gift shop and grabbed a t-shirt, and a pair of jeans, shoved them in her arms and pushed her in the fitting room.

Gui: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Aaron: JUST PUT THAT ON AND COME OUT!

Gui: WHY SHOULD I? I LIKE MY CURRENT OUTFIT.

Aaron: WELL I DON’T!

Gui: YEA RIGHT! YOU WERE THE ONE STARING AT ME FOR TEN WHOLE MINUTES!

Aaron: I DON’T LIKE IT, BECAUSE I CAN’T STAND HAVING GUYS GAWKING AT YOU EVERY TIME WE WALK BY THEM. IT PISSES ME OFF!

With that Gui Gui stayed silent, but then I heard giggles coming out of the stall.

Aaron: What!?

Gui Gui: You are jealous.

Aaron: No, I just hate being started at.

Gui Gui: Its not like girls aren’t staring at you every time we walk by them. You don’t see me getting jealous.

Aaron: I- I- whatever.

Gui: Ha! Got you! (came out of the stall and stuck her tongue out at Aaron)

I started at her with puppy eyes.

Aaron: You don’t get jealous? Not even a little? I mean your “boyfriend” is being started at.

Gui: I don’t have a boyfriend.

I did not have anything to say. Why did I feel my heart drop when she said that. At the same time I hope I can become that boyfriend. What is happening to me? It must be that she just looks too much like Ying Jie.

Gui Gui’s POV:

I felt happy when Ya Lun showed how jealous he was when other guys stare at me. Too bad he won’t admit that. Yes I do feel so jealous, I want to scream that out loud but I can’t. I went up to cloud nine when he said he was my “boyfriend”, but Gui Gui won’t let me show that. Now I am Gui Gui, not Ying Jie.

He paid for the clothes and got a bag for me to put my original outfit in. 

 

The day past my really quickly and I actually had lots of fun. Aaron is not bad, but I still wish he was more like Ya Lun. Lastly the last ride, the Ferris Wheel. Today it is decorated specially for Valentine’s Day.

Aaron’s POV:

Today was expectedly fun. I actually can grow to like this Gui Gui, but Ying Jie will always be the one I love. We came to the last ride, the Ferris wheel. It is carrying the feel of Valentine’s Day.

Normal POV:

They got on the Ferris wheel and it started to move up.

Gui: Wa~ It is so pretty! I can see hearts when I look down! It is very romantic.

Aaron: Glad we came here?

Gui: Do you bring a girl here every Valentine’s Day?

Aaron: No, only one before you. (looks sad)

Gui: What happened to her?

Aaron: She… died.

Gui: I am sorry! I –

Aaron: Gui Gui, can we stop this game?

Gui: No, but I will end it right now. Be ready for this Aaron Yan.

Aaron: Go on

Gui: I-

The Ferris wheel suddenly stopped and they announced that there are technical difficulties. They were at the top of the wheel.

Gui: Aaron, no, Ya Lun, I am Ying Jie. I am Wu Ying Jie.

Aaron: No, that can’t be, they told me she died!

Gui: Who told you?

Aaron: My parents.

Gui: My parents told me to forget you. I pretended to, but I never did.

Aaron: She had heart disease and went to America for surgery, but they told me she didn’t make it out of the surgery alive.

Gui: I survived Ya Lun, because I promised you, I would be strong. I promised I would come back strong happy and laughing all the time. That is why I am a prankster. This is how strong I am.

Aaron: Why didn’t you tell me sooner! I don’t believe you. This is a prank. You just want me to say I love you and win the game!

Gui: No! Ya Lun! It is not! Remember your promise to me? You promised that you would grow up to love girls and treat them nicely so when I come back you would know how to protect me and love me. Isn’t that why you are a player?

Aaron: I already forgot about that. I am a player because it is fun.

Gui: Stop lying to me!

Aaron: Then tell me why, you never called me or send me letters? How come you didn’t come back to me when I need you the most?

Gui: I wanted to! But I couldn’t! My weak body wouldn’t let me! I was finally done with my treatment and now I am strong. I came back, but I couldn’t find you! You changed your name, and I changed mine.

Aaron: I don’t care anymore! I don’t care if you are Wu Ying Jie or Gui Gui Wu the prankster! I already –

Gui: Shh, let me finish. I too don’t care if you are Yan Ya Lun or Aaron Yan the Player I just want to be with you.

Both at the same time: I am in love with you!

Then they broke into laughter and then started into each other’s eyes.

Aaron leaned in to kiss Gui Gui but Gui Gui went for it first.

Right when their lips met, the doors of the cart open and someone flashed a picture.

The announcer spoke:  Congratulations for this couple here, they won the best Valentine’s Day kiss award.

They broke from the kiss and looked up on the screen and there was the picture of them kissing. There were bold letters under it.

THE BEST KISS OF THE THEME PARK’S VALENTINE’S DAY EVENT!

BOLD GIRL KISSING HER BOYFRIEND IN THE ROMANTIC ATMOSPHERE OF THE LOVE FERRIS WHEEL!!!

Gui: (pouts) Why is it always me kissing you?

Aaron chuckles then kisses her. They kissed for the longest time; they finally pull away from each other.

Aaron: There, now we are even.

Gui: Haha, okay, but who won the game?

Aaron: Does it matter?

Gui: Yes.

Aaron: We both loss the game individually, but won because we have each other.

Gui: Awe, you are such a sweet talker.

Aaron: That is what you get from a player.

Gui: Then don’t be afraid to have a prank pulled on you.

Aaron: Always ready.

Gui: Okay, lets go home. I’m sleepy.

In the car, Gui is fast asleep, so Aaron carries her to her house. He rings the door bell.

Mrs. Wu: Ah, Aaron, thank you for brining Gui Gui home. Did you have fun?

Aaron: Yes Mrs. Wu.

Mrs. Wu: That is goo- *gasp* Ya Lun?

Aaron: Hi auntie.

Mrs. Wu: Oh! I missed you so much! I am sorry, I told your parents to lie to you about Ying Jie. We just though, we should not tie you down to someone who was sick at that time, but now I am glad to know you two have found each other again.

Aaron: Auntie, I am glad that I met Ying Jie again. But now, I am happy being the Aaron that loves Gui Gui.

Mrs. Wu: I am sure she feels the same.

Aaron brings Gui Gui into her room and puts her down on her bed and tucks her in. He looks at the clock.

11:59:59

Aaron: (in a whisper) Haha, silly ghost, who was the one who said they will be up the whole day? (gives her small gentle peck on the lips) Now we are even for real.

He walks out and closes the door gently and then goes home.

The next day:

Normal POV:

Aaron and Gui Gui arrived at school hand in hand and with big smiles on their faces.

Yet this was not a surprise to the school, why? On the broadcasting screen was the picture at the amusement park. What surprised them was the message that appeared after that.

NEW STATUSES IN THE SCHOOL!!!!

#1 WANTED GUY- SHOW LUO THE BIGGEST PLAYER

#1 PRANKSTER- XIAO GUI

TOGETHER THEY MAKE THE #1 COMEDY DUO!

#2 PLAYER- AARON YAN 

#2 PRANKSTER- GUI GUI WU

TOGETHER THEY MAKE THE #1 COUPLE!

Gui: No way! My best friend did not just take my place as best prankster!

Aaron: What?! That Show! He took my place as biggest player!

Both: WE ARE GETTING REVENGE!!!!

Gui: But remind me, why do you still want to be the #1 player when you already have me?

Aaron: Then tell me why you still want to be the #1 prankster. I want to be the  biggest  player because that way my girlfriend will not get hurt by my fans.

Gui: Same goes for you, if I am the best prankster, I can pull pranks on those girls that are around you so no one will bother my boyfriend.

Aaron: Okay prankster! Bring it on!

Gui: Alrite Player! I am ready to kick some as*!

So there our happy, odd couple plays a new game to gain their status’ back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!!!

So Happy Late Valentines Day!

~dramaddict