The Lives Before "Them"

♥Prank for Love♥

Hey guys! Its been a while since i wrote this.... The main story is completed, so is the prequel. Well this is a filler more like a prequel of the prequel... but of course still GuiLun. This time there is a twist. It is GuiLun in their past lives. Well, you see... enjoy~ p.s the character info is still the same as the forwards for this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui and Aaron are the best of friends. They have been for many lives already. Everyone's fate changed with each "reincarnation" except theirs. They are happy about this but also very sad. Why? They get to be best friends but, they will never get to be lovers. So their relationship is actually more than friends less than lovers- permanently. That is until they met a very weird physic/ fortune teller when they were walking home one day. 

Gui Gui and Aaron walk into the woods to go to their secret shortcut to get home. Gui Gui spots a weird tent and decides to prank her best frend Aaron.

Gui Gui: Ah Bu, do u remember the day you did not walk home with me because you had club activities?

Aaron: Yes, why?

Gui: Well I took this shortcut that day, and stumbled into that tent over there. Inside was a really really pretty girl. She was very nice, she gave me a lot of food. It seems like she was very lonely though. So I talked to her. It turns out that her boyfriend abandoned her here and she needs someone to show her the way out.

Aaron: Why didn't you do it? You know this place as well as I do.

Gui: No, not here, I meant her lonely, loveless heart. You are a playboy... Your words should be able to cheer her up.

Aaron: What if I can't get rid of her, I can't let her heart get more damaged.

Gui: Wow, you actually care about girls?

Aaron: I care about you, don't I?

Gui: I'm special. I am not like other girls

Aaron: Ok, ok, you are the specialist person in the whole world my little ghost.

Gui: Awe, ew don't start using your playboy ways on me.

Aaron: Why not? You are afraid to fall for me?

Gui: No way, I can't fall for the same person twice.

Aaron: Hahah- wait WHAT!?

Gui: I said I-

???:How long are you going to stand outside my tent, dears? Come on in. You two need a lot of help.

Gui: AH! (jumps into Aaron's arms)

Aaron: Hey! You are heavy. (puts her down) Theres is no reason to be afraid it is just the pretty lady you told me about.

???: My, my look what we have here, a sweet talker and a scaredy cat.

Gui: More like a player/ jerk and-

Aaron: a timid ghost.

Gui: AARON YAN YA LUN!

Aaron:WHAT GUI GUI WU YING JIE!?

Gui: NOTHING AARON YAN YA LUN WU GENG LIN!

???: Ah, I have been expecting you two, Mr. and Mrs. Wu

Gui: What!? Mrs.!? I am not married! Especially not to him! (points to Aaron)

???: Opps, my bad, but you want to...

Gui: I- I- I- (turns red)

Aaron: What is going on?

Gui: Nothing!

???: Anyways, you two have a seat.

They both sat down and the lady sat in front of them.

???: It seems your problem is, that your fate has never changed.

Gui: Uh...

Aaron: What are you talking about Miss...

???: Levana call me Levana

Gui: Levana, what fate are you talking about?

Levana: Look at this. (hands them a book)

Both Aaron and Gui Gui grabbed it, but it fell to the ground and opened. Words glowed and flowed out of the page onto the wall. They were both astonished and speechless.

Levana recited the words:

Those who stubble upon the tent of the moon*, are destined to be, but a mistake has occurred in the cradle and their fates were forever changed. Wait upon the two love savers to come and they shall be back in the hands of fate. The four shall take the lives-long journey to correct their destiny.

Then as if they were under a spell, their knowledge of their fate was recovered. Just then 2 boys stumbled in pushing a shoving each other.

???: Look what you did Show!

Show: Not my fault , you pushed me first Xiao Gui!

Xiao Gui: I- Gui Gui?

Show: Aaron Yan! What are you doing here!

Xiao Gui: Gui! I missed you!!! (runs to hug her)

Aaron: What are you doing! (stands in front of Gui Gui)

Show: Quit it lover boy. Lets go, I don't want to be in the same place as this person over here. (glares at Aaron)

Aaron: Just because you lost Elena to me.

Show: I was already courting her!

Aaron: Just proves that you are not as good a player as me.

Show: Why you...

Xiao Gui: Show, stop! (pulls him back)

Gui Gui: Aaron, no! (pulls him back)

Levana: ALL OF YOU ATTENTION PLEASE!

They all turn to look at Levana.

Levana: We are here to fix your fate. Not to play around. Now Aaron stand on this side (points to her right) Gui Gui this side please, (point to her right) Xiao Gui, go on Aaron's side. Show with Gui Gui.

Xiao Gui: No, i want to be on Gui Gui's side.

Show: Quit whining. Lets continue.

Levana: Ok now when I recite this you will link arms with the person on your side. 

When Levana was on the second to last word Xiao Gui noticed a pot was about to fall on Gui Gui.

Xiao Gui: Gui Gui! (runs over to Gui Gui and pushes her away who pushed Show).

Then Levana said the last word. They all disappeared.

Levana: Oh, no... they are in the wrong pairs. Xiao Gui and Gui Gui, Aaron and Show. Now the pairs are best friends instead. It was suppose to be even one player and one prankster in a pair... now the players and paired together and the pranksters paired together...

Levana quickly looked though her pink crystal ball.

Levana's POV:

This mistake made the journey longer but they will meet once again, as enemies... but whether they will become destined it is up to them. If they do not fix their fate upon that meeting... then they will never meet again. Well I should help them I little with my limited powers as a cupid... there. I made them meet one more time, but only as children... hope it helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There the "pre- prequel"

* Levana means moon, so that is why it is the tent of the moon for Levana's tent.

Hope you liked it.

Now this is officially complete... unless you want a sequel to the original "Prank for Love"

I'll have a poll to see if I should write a sequel.

~dramaddict