Part 1

♥Prank for Love♥

 

School Café:

Gui Gui’s POV:

Gui: I can’t believe it! Why do I have to be stuck with that player!? Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day; there are many single people who are waiting for this cupid here! (points to herself)

Xiao Gui: It is your own fault you pulled that prank…

Gui: WELL IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT FALLING FOR IT!

Xiao Gui: You should have known better than to pull a prank on your own best friend. Did you forget how long I have been your friend? By now, I already have a few tricks up my sleeve. Besides, I am the school’s second best prankster. (winks at Gui)

Gui: Ugh (makes a barfing face) and you know better than to try to use your good looks on me.

Xiao Gui: Afraid you will fall for me?

Gui: Never going to happen.

Xiao Gui: Hey!

Gui: Back to the point! I need a way to get rid of that player!

Xiao Gui: Don’t ask me… you are the school’s number one prankster.

Gui: Yea, and he is the school’s number one player!

Xiao Gui: Yea, perfect match.

Gui: You jealous? NOT! I HATE HIM SO MUCH! THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE A MATCH! WE ARE COMPLETE OPPOSITES!

Xiao Gui: Ever heard of opposites attract? You two only just met because of that prank there is no way you can hate a person that much right after meeting them.

Gui: Yes, but not with that guy! He is a devil behind an angle face! Once I crack that mask, he is going down… I got it! (looks at Xiao Gui with an evil smile)

Xiao Gui: Oh no, my friend, I am not helping you with this one. You take care of this one yourself.

Gui: You are not getting away. You are helping me. You owe me.

Xiao Gui: Your own fault for pulling a prank on me, I do not owe you anything.

Gui: Your fault for pulling a prank back on me! Aaron is a heartless player, you know I hate players, so you are helping me get rid of him.

~Flashback~ (Gui Gui POV)

Heheheheh… Xiao Gui is going to be so shocked when he falls for this prank. Ah, here he comes. An victum one is here too…. Good.

Victim one is reading so he does not see what is infront of him. Xiao Gui is looking in the mirror.

I pulled the string and victum one falls but where is Xiao Gui?

Suddenly someone pushes me from behind and I stubble out from behind the tree and falls.

I felt something on my lips; it is warm and soft… I heard a camera flash and I forced my eyes opened. I found myself staring at a pair of devilish eyes. I realized that our lips were still touching. I spring up quickly.

Gui: ERT!!!!!!!!

???: Me, ert!? Look yourself, it seems like you are the one kissing me. Did you like it, I mean you did kiss me for a long time. (smirks pointing to the broadcast screen) You are very lucky, look at all the girls who want to kiss me, they all look like they want to kill you right now.

Gui: What?! That is not even a kiss, I fell and you just happen to be lying there!

I turned to the direction he was pointing in and on the broadcasting screen there was a picture of me on top of that guy with our lips locked. The were big bold words under it that read:

 SCHOOL’S MOST FEARED GIRL THE PRANKSTER GUI GUI WU KISSING THE SCHOOL’S NUMBER ONE WANTED GUY THE PLAYER AARON YAN!!!!

WHAT IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP?

Gui: WHAT?!!!!

Aaron: Looks like we became more famous that we already are. See there is the evidence, you are the one kissing me. Besides I will never want to kiss a girl like you, absolutely no appeal, rude, loud,  and a weirdo.

Gui: Don’t think so highly of yourself. I never wanted to kiss an AS* like you anyways. Just because you have an angel face, you use girls according to your liking then throw them away whenever you please. You are a cold heartless jerk. I hate you with all my gut!

Aaron: Oh really, we’ll see about that, I will have you falling for me in no time, but too bad I will never fall for you. I hate you more though!

Then he takes off.

Gui: I HATE YOU!

Then I heard someone cracking up behind a tree and I tiptoed to it and took a peek.

Gui: OH look what we have here, if it isn’t my best friend Xiao Gui… YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!

Xiao Gui: (Runs off at the speed of light screaming) SPARE ME OH GREAT PRANKSTER!!!!!!

He is too funny, I can’t help but forgive him, he is my best buddy and partner in crime after all.

Right when I reached my classroom and opened the door, someone talked on the intercom.

???: Hello, students of _________ university. All of you probably know me already, but just in case, this is Senior Aaron Yan. What you all saw this morning was all true. Student Gui Gui Wu has be pursuing me. Today I would like to give her an answer.

I felt burning stares and chills down my spine. His fans all glared at me.  Aaron continued talking.

Aaron:  Gui Gui Wu, I would gladly accepted your daring confession from this morning. So you  are official my girlfriend. On the side note, you really need to work on your kissing, but don’t worry, as your boyfriend it is my duty to help you with that.  Also, all my fans, please treat her kindly, and I will give you my autographed picture and treat you nicely in return. Have a nice day everyone.

Then all the fan’s glares turn into nice smiles. They are so fake, they are most likely stabbing and cursing me in their mind right now. When they get the picture of that jerk, they will be waiting to kill me.

THAT DEVIL PLAYER!!! JUST WAIT I WILL MAKE YOU FALL FOR ME AND THEN EMBARRESS YOU IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL, NOT BY DUMPING YOU, BUT BY REVEALING YOUR SECRETS!

~Flashback End~ (Gui Gui POV)

 

~Flashback~ (Aaron POV)

Aaron’s POV:

Hahaha! Take that annoying prankster! I will make you fall for me then make you lose your reputiation, and then dump you. What should I use first… based on a girl like her.. some thing that would sweep her of her feet isn’t going to be something  I use for all the other girls…

???: Hey Aaron Wassup?! Aaron! AARON YAN!!!!

Aaron: Oh hey Show!

Show: What was all that about just now? That girl must be something for you to go announce your relationship in the intercom.

Aaron: No! I HATE THAT GIRL! I AM GETTING REVENGE.

Show: Why don’t you use your words to make her cry?

Aaron: Not going to work, it is the prankster we are talking about here.

Show: WHAT!? GUI GUI WU!? YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO MESS WITH HER!

Aaron: Calm down, I got this. No one can win over me.

Show: Well then after you tame her, can I have her?

Aaron: Be my guest.

Show: Woohoo! I am one lucky man! She is actually quite hot, but the men are just too scared of her to go for her.

Aaron: You are blind!? What do you see in her!? What part of her is hot?! She is just an annoying loud, rude daredevil who is not appealing at all! She is nothing like…(thought: the Ying Jie I know)

Show: Like what?

Aaron: Nothing, I just thought she is not hot like the other girls I dated before.

Show: Ha, she is, you are blind.

Aaron: Say whatever you want, I am not changing my mind about her.

Show: Suite yourself, but don’t expect me to give her back to you.

~Flashback End~ (Aaron POV)

 Gui Gui POV:

Gui: Ugh, speak of the devil, that player.

Aaron: Hey, baby, did you miss me? Who is this? (points at Xiao Gui) You are not cheating on me are you?

Gui: (gives him a disgusted look): Don’t call be that. . (sarcastically) Yes, this is my new boyfriend Xiao Gui.

Aaron: Oh, trying to get me jealous, I know you want my attention, but there are a lot of other girls out there who want me too. Face it babe, you are dating a player.

Gui: You want to make me fall for you just by using your angel face? Not going to happen, and you face it jerk, you just challenged a prankster. 

Aaron: Bring it on, whoever make each other fall for the other first by the end of our Valentine’s Day date at the amusent part tomorrow wins.

Gui: Who let you decied that?

Aaron: Me.

Gui: Fine, but just watch. Pick me up at 12:00. We are going to be up all day.

Aaron: Fine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading Part 1!

~dramaddict