Chapter 8

Married Life with Kris Wu ~

 

Hellooo guys! I moved forward for I’m not quite certain about writing some parts after their wedding. Well, if you really want to know the happenings during the wedding, just leave me a message or smthg and I’ll give it a try. Enjooooyy <3

 

 

Soojin’s POV

Being married is indeed very challenging. You have to do this and that but the thing is, you have to be open minded and consider the feelings of your partner.

Loljk. We’re just 10 hours married and the challenges I was referring to earlier have not yet arrived… I guess. Ohyah~ it’s now official.

We’re official. Woot woot. Mr. and Mrs. Wu.

Kris and Soojin sitting on a tree..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

D.E.R.P.I.N.G!

Kay, I shall stop trolling now, heehee. Speaking of Kris, where in the world is my bechy hubby?

I entered “our” room that’s fully adorned with black and white stuffs. Well, black because it’s Kris favorite color and of course, white because it’s my favorite. I opened the door only to be greeted by nothing, not until I heard the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom. Ahhh Kris is taking a shower right now. And for the time being, I prepared my clothes that I’ll be wearing for tonight. Should I wear a skimpy dress or a pajamas instead? Hmmm. Whatever. For Kris, judging from his actions and looks, seems like he is not in the mood to do it tonight so yeaahh, I think I should just wear my comfy banana printed pajamas. What an outfit for a supposedly special honeymoon. – mindblowingly awesome and exotic. Sadly, all those expectation seems like turning into dying bubbles.

After quite some time, Kris walked out from the bathroom. His presence was evident enough for the scent of his body quickly travelled inside our room. I spun around towards his direction when I was warmly greeted by his toned body. Sinful, huhuhu. He was just wearing a white sweatpants with no shirt on. Let me repeat, with no shirt on. He’s shirtless for crying out loud. I felt my cheeks hardened and turned beet red. Good thing, the light was dim, hence, it’s not that obvious.

“Surprised” he smirked and said in a declarative manner. Ohhh don’t you dare show me that smexy smirk of yours. Not now, not in this sinful hour. To be quite honest, I could feel my body wiggling inwardly. My hormones were kicking and howling… Oh wait, I have to be proper and keep my dignity. I hid my excitement by rolling my eyes and proceeded to go to the bathroom. But before I could enter the room, Kris, surprisingly, blocked me using his long arms. He placed his other arm to the other side of the door for support which caused me to face his scented, bare chest. What a view. I am more than certain that this guy has something up his sleeve. I must pretend that my legs aren’t feeling jelly and the butterflies weren't partying hard in my stomach! I couldn’t let him think that situation like this is my weakness. Badass mode: on.

I looked at Kris blankly then asked him “ What do you need “. I made sure my tone was tough though but in reality, I almost stammered. “You” he flash a big, yet y grin. ASDFGHJKL. What are you saying you smexy dragon. “ Meh. Move “ was all I managed to utter. I moved his hand away from my view but he was so strong to pull me for a hug. Yes guys, a hug. Me in my inner wedding clothes plus him, shirtless.. Nu-uh, not really a good idea.

“Kr-is” I tired escaping from the hug but it felt like I was trying to escape in a labyrinth. Every time I move, he would make the hug tighter. I let out a deep sigh as a sign of defeat and eventually, I gave in. “Stay here for a while” he hissed like a serpent. Few minutes after, Kris started to do something which made me grew in excitement… It was nothing special though. He was just being a tease. His evil smirk showed how much of a tease he is. I knew it, he’s just pretending. Though I am very much pleasured at the moment, I had no choice but to pull out from the hug. It’s surprising how I didn’t pursue to prolong the hug. “ Pl-please mo-move”. He finally let go of me and then I walked in to the bathroom.

I left Kris alone without granting any wish of him -- or whatever he's up to.

-- END--

 

The chapter isn't done yet, I might post it soon if not tomorrow. I might consider to make some changes in the next chapters due to some reasons. The changes would mainly be regrading the format of the story. I'll try to lessen shallow parts like the asdfghjkl and stuffs. I will also change the point of view of the characters. Lastly, I will post longer chapters than the usual. Well actually, I'm trying to change my typing style so yeaahh. Sorry in advance for the troubles or whatsoever. Thank you everyone and if by chance, you have something in mind as suggestions, questions or something, feel free to tell me, okay? :3