Beautiful Monster

Married Life with Kris Wu ~

 

Kris’s POV

 

Okay, just okay.

My parents have just told me I’ll be marrying their friend’s daughter and it was none other than Soojin, the badass monster….. more of a bish, actually.

I quickly ran to my room and slammed the door as hard as I could. I threw myself into my bed. So many things were floating inside my mind as of the moment. Curse. But honestly, I am not surprised. I have always known about this. All my life, I’ve been controlled by my parents. Sigh.

I washed myself after then proceeded to my cozy bed.

 

 

Then I started thinking of Soojin. Images of her face and body were now filling up my mind.

I shook my head. Tsk. That bish.

We’ve been classmate since kindergarden.

 

I have known her for a very long time now and I’m already used to her unusual behavior.

That girl….. is dangerous, I believe.

I noticed myself smirking while thinking of the monster.

I shook my head thinking that what I feel’s impossible.

Ugh. Gull, I can’t explain what I feel.

I am not mad nor am I happy. Sigh.

 

Hnnnngggggg… Not bad, Soojin.

--

I checked my phone one last time before hitting the sack. Zero messages, none at all.

I thought of a great idea. I positioned my body on the other side of the bed then started hitting the screen of my phone.

 

{ Blue: Kris // Pink: Soojin }

“Hey Bish…”

Took her an exact five minutes to reply.

“ Look who’s talking? ._. Psh. What do you need?”

Forever arrogant, I hissed.

“ Nothing, Just wanna ask if my best friend is doing well. “

Scoff.

“ Kris, seriously? You just need some sleep. Zzzzzz kthxbai >:))<”

“ Aww. That’s harsh :( See you tomorrow then."

 

Time to sleep now, fellas

--

Soojin and I have no classes for today, hence, my parents decided to visit Kim’s residence. Aish.

After taking my breakfast, I headed to my room to wash and prepare. Normally, I would just wear anything I see inside my big dresser. But today was different, it took me longer to change…. Change again… and finally, I came up with this outfit. I smirked, seeing my handsome reflection on the mirror.

 

We arrived at their house and I proceeded to their living room. Their house was like my 2nd home. I need not to be shy when I’m here. I looked around to find my fiancee but she seemed nowhere to be found. I walked lazily upstairs to her room. The hallway was pretty silent. I knocked at her door. Tok tok tok. No response. I knocked again but still got zero response. I was getting impatient when I heard a chuckle from behind. I turned around only to be greeted by Soojin……

With her loose knitted shirt and mini shorts. How inviting. Curse.

She looked kinda gross though, she was busy munching unhealthy chips.

“ Yo, want some?” she offered while opening the door of her room. I trailed off behind her and replied

“ Nah, it’s too unhealthy for me to eat that kind of food”

We’re now inside her big, white room.

She grimaced, causing me to a=laugh at her face. She lazily sat on the edge of her bed. It was really big and spacious. She tapped the other side of the bed telling me to to sit beside her. I obediently followed and sat beside her. Woah. This is a new side of Soojin. She would normally greet me with curses whenever I would enter her room.

She swifted her body and she’s now facing me. Her legs were now visible, really visible. Ack. Sinful.

“So, have you heard about it?” she asked whilst tapping her bed.

I knew she was referring to the marriage but I wanted to be more playful and replied “ heard about what?”

“ HAHA. Stop lying, your nose’s dancing” she rolled on her bed, laughing hysterically. This girl, really…

“You must be really happy ‘bout it” I teased.

She stopped laughing then stuck her tongue out “ Eww, stop dreaming, bish. Kill me now, oh please” she replied playfully. I moved closer to her until our faces were just inches away from each other. She has no choice but to lie her head on the pillow.

"How sarcastic" I commented. 

"I was never sarcastic" she smirked.

My hormones were partying. Sh*t

Her face started to get serious and all I could hear was her nervous breathing. I placed my right hand on her pillow.

I was obviously teasing her.

“Orly? We’ll see then after the wedding” I smirked.

“Whatever, move” she said shakily.

I shook my head, causing her to swallow really hard.

Let me continue the teasing. Mehe.

I moved my face closer to hers. Her eyes widened but eventually, it closed.

I moved closer…… and closerrrrrr..

..

In 3…2…1..

….

 

“Sooj--“ the door opened widely.

It was my mom….plus her mom.

Sh*t. Soojin gasped and pushed me away. Everyone seemed so shock and speechless.

“U-uh, just go down if you guys are done” her mom stuttered then closed the door, leaving me and Soojin dumbfounded.

What did she say? o.o

Soojin punched me hardly after they left “Curse…@#$%^&*(*&^%$#*bleep* Kris” she looked away, hiding her red face. Was she blushing?

Assdfghjk

I didn’t know what to response, really.

“We’ll have more when we got married” I meant every word I uttered.

Her eyes widened and her face got redder as a fresh tomato.

She stood up from her bed “ Ugh, maybe, ugh whatever. Let’s go down” she said annoyed.

Maybe…..

Her reply meant something….. This girl. Smirk.

 

--- END ----

 

Baekki_'s note: Thank you for subbing, guise. Laff yew c: Teehee ~ thanks a bunch!

Let me hug you all ~~