Chapter 1

Angels...Devils... And YOU?!

“Hey! Hyungs! _____ (add your name ^^) is backkkkk!” Sehun shouted at the end of the Phoenix Hall. This place is like a living room for all angels. They can watch dramas, variety shows, sports competition in a giant crystal ball. (Yes, in the angel world they watch “TV” too…) Sofa made of leaves and flowers is everywhere and the angel children are playing at the center of the room. Brief, it’s a place where they do whatever they want to entertain themselves.

“Where? Where?!” The rest of EXO-M’s members shouted out. At the very same moment, the giant sophisticated door of the Phoenix Hall opened up.

You were standing in front of it, exhausted but proud. You accomplished your mission in the human world perfectly and without any mistake.

*Ah… It feels good to be back home again…” You smiled and closed your eyes, taking a deep breath of fresh air. However when they opened, every pair of eyes in the hall is on you.

“_____-ah! Welcome back!” Tao shouted and hugged you sweetly. “You know the animal in the human world…hum… What’s the name again? Oh… yeah! PANDA! I really FALL IN LOVE with them! They are so cute! Can you bring me one at your next mission on earth? Please? *Buing buing*”

“Haha, I’ll try my best!” You said. Soon, all the angels were by your side, asking you questions about the human world and complimented you. Why? Actually you’re the miss popular here… You are the Unbeatable Angel, the ‘cool one’ who can succeed all the hard missions in the humans’ world, and of course, the one who knows the most about humans---the subject that the angels are curious of. Even if the most of angels go on earth helping humans and stuff, they only have a limited time to accomplish their missions, so angels don’t have time to have fun there or to play. But you accomplish it faster than everyone else, before the limited time, so you got the time to visit it, to learn more about it---A thing that makes the other angels envious.

“Unnie!” “Noona!” The children said. “Please tell us more about humans! I want to hear their stories!”

“Arasseo, arasseo!” You respond. Smiling. You sat on a sofa and start to tell them stories. “You know, there’s a place called school in the humans’ world…” You started but you voice sounded sleepy and your eyelids were going to close at any second.

*She seems really tired…* Kris thought, looking at you. *But you always try your best, that’s what I like about you ____-ah.* A sweet smile appears on his face. Then, he slowly approached you and the crowd of children.

“Everyone! Let ____ tell you stories another time okay?” He said. “She needs to rest!”

“But… I’m not tir--….” You haven’t started to say but quickly stop it when Kris sent you the YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME look.

“Arasseo! Rest well unnie/noona! Promise to tell us more tomorrow!”  The little angels said.

You look at them and remembered your own childhood with your besties exo-m. You brightly smiled.

Suddenly, Kris was wrapping a tissue around your eyes.

“WHA-WHAT are you doing?!” You were shocked by the sudden action. You panicked at the instant, not able to see anything.

Then somebody took your hands.

“Come on ____! We have to go to somewhere…” A cute at yet manly voice said.

*Luhan…* You thought.

“Trust us okay?” He asked.

You nodded.

A few minutes later, you arrived in front of a silver door. Kris and Luhan quickly pushed it together. Then, Kris took the tissue off of your eyes…

And…

You heard a loud BOOM!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the first chapter! ^^ It was short and boring I know, but the main action is coming up and I want to use the first chap to write some facts about the angels so yeah... :) And I got some info that EXO's next album is coming this AUGUST! OMG!!! My friend said My Lady is going the be in the album! *o* My favorite song in the teasers!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! okay... bye~~~ ^o^

 

(A.N. Doing volonteer work at a asian summer camp this week~~ The littles preschool kids are soooooo cute :3 I actually thought of them while writing about this chap haha. And they keep call me "jiejie" (big sister in chinese*) XD)