Waiting , Let's take a break !

One Minute (sequel one hour)

Waiting, Let's get break. 

 

Yoona POV

 

Siwon let me free from his hug. He sees me and touch my cheek. I refuses him ,i want us know about our each feeling. I know he is annoyed about donghae. I know he is jealous just  now. But he is only silent , dragged me until here and hugged me. I want him to tell his feeling and can understand me also. I see his face . He is surprised that i refuse him. I want to ask him something that make me curious and make me disappointed. 

 

"Can I ask you a question ?" I ask him stiffly. I never feel this situation like this before with him after we get into this relationship. I always trust him so I never ask this question before. He nods his head and look at me.

 

"Why do you break up with your ex girlfriend and chased after me?" He looks surprised with my question.

 

"I don't know. She said that he felt bored of me and because of my time with her. But I hope you understand with my situation, Yoona. Cause you're different from her. You make me think of you everytime . I love you from the first sight . I'm the one that chased and confess my feeling for you . I love you yoona. This is my genuine feeling for you." He looks at me with his gentle expression. 

 

"Why don't you say about your feeling to me? I know you're angry with me. Why don't you ask me why I'm suddenly change .? What that me refuse you? Why?" I feel hot on my face. He sees me and he holds my shoulder .

 

"Because I don't want you hate me. I want you don't think that I'm over protective of you. I still want to be together with you. But you changed and keep the distance from me. " He said that with his emotional tone.

 

"Do you want to know ,why I'm like that? It is because of you that keep the distance with me. Sometimes , I heard rumors of you that anotther girls flirted with you. Cause I trust you , I know you would refuse them. I went to see you and you know what that I see. A girl holds your hand and acts like she is your girlfriend and you don't refuse her. " I said everything that I want to say to him.

 

"How about you? You said donghae is your ex boyfriend but what kind of interaction that I saw between you and him is ? You and donghae look like a couple. Do you know I refrain myself to mad at you." He says that emotionally and holds my shoulder. I took a deep breath and take his hands and I hold his hands.  

 

"Okay, Let's think it over about our relationship. It's better for us to take a break from this relationship. " I said that to him in doubt. But I thought it's better for ours. He looks worried from his face.

 

"I want you to give me time to think it over. I want to get my normal life before We are in this relationship. I need time to decide about our future relationship. " I look at him. I think he understands about my decision. 

 

"I will be waiting for you, Yoona. I will wait for you till forever." Siwon said with gentle.

 

"Let's take a break and go to the situation when we weren't in this relationship." I released our holding hands and I hold the doorknob and go out from that room and standing in front of the door and tears welled up in my eyes

 

Please Subscribe,  and give positive comment here

 

Thank you.