Hiding in a Hug

One Minute (sequel one hour)

Yoona POV

i'm worried this relationship will be break. Today, i want to  resolve our problem.

I go to basketball field , I meet him for finished our problem. I want to tell her about yuri and him. Actually , ii miss him very much. 

While  I am walking there , i found him with yuri again. They are talking to each other and yuri's hand holds siwon 's  left arm. I don't like to see them like that.i feel my   face is hot and suddenly my tears are falling down again. I run and run again until i reach the rooftop. When i'm there ,i meet donghae. I want to stop crying but i am crying again. Donghae hugs me. I want to refuse his hug but i'm embarrassed to show my face now.I feel stupid for crying in front of him. He hugs me and I saw Siwon sees me being hug by donghae. I want to refuse this hug but I want to hide from Siwon. I still  in this position. I'm hiding in donghae's hug and he comfort me to make me stop crying. 

Siwon pushes him away and hold my hand tightly. He walks to the empty room in the class with holding my hand. His face that i know what the meaning of his expression now. He is angry with me. I know that , but i can't hide my feeling of jealousy toward him. I want to tell him what that he saw is because of him. I know i was wrong to not refuse donghae's hug cause i'm his girlfriend now. But my feeling for donghae is still same even though we had romance relationship before. 

I can't read the next situation , siwon still sees me with his expression that make me confused now. He hugs me tightly,  I want to hug him back but my body doesn't want to move my hand hugging him. I breath deeply, his gentle cologne , i can smell it. I miss him so much. He hugs me and he doesn't say anything while hugging me. 

Until....

Sorry for the late post.

And this post is very short.

 

I will make it longer in the next chappy.