*Sunrise*

One Minute (sequel one hour)
One day, on sunday morning, Siwon came to Yoona house ^^.
ting-tong  ting tong
"yeah, Siwon~shii, You re in here. please come in ."
"Yeah,thank you. Ahjumma~"
"Ne, but Yoona doesn't wake up now. She is sleeping in her bedroom now."
"Ah, ne. I'll be waiting her to wake up. "
"It's so frustrating. have a daughter that's not like a girl, doesnot wake up earlier and like a man."
"ha ha. Ahjumma ,you're like to kidding. "
"I'm worry you will frustating to wait her up. Cause if sunday, she was sleeping too long time like sleeping beauty. I will wake her up."
"Don't worry, Ahjumma, I will wait her ^^."
"I am thinking something surprised to my daughter. can you help me,Siwon~shii?
"Yeah,off course."
"Can you go to yoona's bedroom and wake her up?"
"But... I affraid yoona will shocked and angry to me."
"No,she can't be angry with you,Siwon, because she is loving you so muchh. I think maybe she was so happy if she was waking up and saw you first in her new day." suddenly yoona's sister go out from kitchen and say it to siwon.
"Is it okay,Ahjumma???"
"Yeah,it's okay."
Siwon is going to yoona's bedroom and open the door. he is seeing her so deep and then he is smiling. seeing her girl like a princess was sleeping in her bedroom. she is so preety much.
' I'm so happy can see your sleep face. you're beautifull too' say siwon himself.
He is walking to Yoona bed slowly so don't have any noise . he sit in the chair behind of yoona's bedroom. However, she is sleeping, her calm,charming and inner beauty considerate appear.
1 hour later. Siwon was sitting the chair and he doesn't change his sight only to Yoona...
Yoona is moving her body to the opposite one. Now Siwon can see her back body. But not any response , he 's going to see Yoona face. He hold her face and wait for Yoona reaction. she's move her hand to grab her hand while his hand holding her face. Slowly, her eyes would open and....
"SIWON~aaaa.!!!!!!!..."
"Yoona, calm DoWn!"
She takes her blanket and cover her body and her face with it. She was so embarassed with it. About her sleep habits and her face when she was sleeping. Siwon, hold the blanket and want to uncover it from Yoona face, but yoona hold it to tight.
"Yoona~a, i'm sorry with this. Please don't be like this Please...."
".........."
"Please don't be like this....'' with soft voice.
Suddenly, siwon hug her and she have been shocking about siwon hug. 
"I'm so sorry,Yoona... But don't hate me and don't to be like this...."
Yoona hug him too...
"sorry,Siwon~a. I was wrong.. doing this attitude like this to you.. Ac- tu-ally i'm so embarase about my ...."
"YEah,i know what did you mean. I understand with it,i'm so sorry. But,in the fact you're so beautifull too when you're sleeping."
"...." Yoona's face turn to red. Her face is so hot .
"Okay, Yoona~a. I'll wait for you. " he was out of her bedroom and Yoona go to the bathroom and wear the best clothes.
She was going to the living room that siwon was waitong for her.
"I'm ready,Siwon~a..."
Siwon was seeing her deep and give her a warm smile.
"You're so beautifull today...^^"
Yoona's face turn to red like a boil crab.
"Yoona~a,kajjaa... I want to show you the first place that's our place for dating...today... "
"okay..."
"Ahjumma,can I g-"
"Don't woorrryyy, take her to breath in nature. You can brought her ,Siwon"
"Thank you,Ajumma~"
Siwon driving a car and yoona see the view of the road.
"Where will we go?"
"That was surprised."
Ckkkttt ... Siwon stops his car and open the door of car. Yoona open it too. Siwon hold a piece of cloth. he is closing her eyes with that cloth.
"Where do you want to show me? Why you cover my eyes."
"Sttt...."
The gate with a beautifull view in that. Have so much of flower lika a garden in down of the gate. And have a clear blue of water and the first one that's so amazing is the sunrise. Slowly, Siwon open her eyes...
"Wow,this is so amazing, how beautifull it is!!"
"Yeah, it's so beautifull,right?"
"Yeah,Uwaahhhhh."
"And i'm so glad can take you here today. i'm so glad to know you. and i'm so very-very glad can love you. i'm so very happy with this. I hope we can sense this everyday..."
"Yeah. It's true. I'm glad you're my boyfriend..."
"Yeah, I love you~ Saranghaeyo~"
"Nado Saranghae~" And then he kiss her forehead softly.

 
Tbc~
Thank you for reader, who want to read my fanfic.
I hope of any comment and subscribe. ^^
Sorry, if I had a wrong with grammar .
Thanks and pleas be appreciate someone doing.