Missed the Communication

One Minute (sequel one hour)

Siwon always spend time with academy extraculiculer and don't meet yoona for a long time. Siwon is athletis person and hobby in something sport. He is sporty boy . He join basketball , taekwondo and judo exkul. Yoona missed him very much.

Yoona wants to meet Siwon when siwon is joined the basketball exkul . A girl names Tiffany tell Siwon that he spends his time with a girl and she hug her boyfriend. Yoona don't believe her but Tiffany tell him to see his boyfriend situation.

Yoona goes to the field of basketball and she sees them.

Her boyfriend hug a girl. and she knows that girl, she is Yuri. A pop[ular girl that near with her boyfriend. She doesn't realise. Tears are falling in her beautiful and innocent face.

She goes away and hold her face because she want to hide her face full of tears. She run  and run .

Suddenly, someone have grabbed her hand and makes her join him to his step until reach the 5 level floor of school. He erase her tears from her face but yoona can't stop to cry. The boy hug Yoona and give her so9mething warm hug and say " Don't cry... Don't cry for him..... "

 

#

Who is that boy????

Gueesss it reader  ^^^

 

 

 

Thank you