two | typical

Falling for Mr.No Mercy

 

The school bell rang, signaling it was break lunch time. Eunji went out her class room and waited for Jimin outside her class. In a split of second, Jimin stepped outside. 

“Eunji-ah let's go!” Jimin jumped out of her classroom and hooked her arms with her best friend. 

They had a funny conversation on the way to the cafetaria. But then, Jimin stopped from laughing and looked at the person infront of them. Eunji stopped and look at the same direction Jimin is looking. There they saw Daehyun with his gang, cornering Gongchan. The nerd of the school.

“Give me your money, you retarded” Daehyun shouted. “Aww look at your teeny-weeny weakling face”

Jimin bit her lower lip “Let's take another way Eunji-ah”

Eunji frowned as she looked at her bestfriend “But how about Gongchan? He needs help,” 

“What can we do? We're just girls” Jimin spoke while pulling Eunji's arm. “Come on.” It was a simple gesture to avoid Daehyun and his gang. No one dares to make a mess with them.

“At least we can try? Gongchan is a nice guy though,” Eunji frowned while bitting her lower lips. She was afraid but at the same time, she wants to help Gongchan.

“Forget it Eunji. You don't need to get into trouble” Jimin pulled Eunji's arm. “Now come on let's go. I'm hungry”

Just before Jimin could take another step, Eunji walked towards Daehyun's direction. Leaving Jimin with a frown. Aishh Jimin bit her lower lip.

“Yah!”

A sudden yell made Daehyun to turn around, leaving Gongchan an oportunity to run. “Oh hello there lady. Trying to be a hero?” Daehyun curved a smirk on his lips. 

Eunji gulped. She was afraid to be honest. “Y-you have no rights to treat the others like that!”

“Pshh” Daehyun smirked as he stepped closer and closer to Eunji. 

“Stop it hyung! She's just a girl!” Suddenly a boy with a curly hair stopped him. He seems nice, but he's in his gang though.

Eunji sigh in relief. She thought she'll be dead at that time. Daehyun scoffed and took a last glance on Eunji before turning around to walk. 

That was close.. Eunji gulped. 

 

“Eunji-ah!” Jimin ran towards her direction. “Are you okay? I've told you to not to mess with those guys” Jimin raised her eyebrows. 

“Yeah yeah,..” Eunji let out a small sigh. She gritted her teeth looking at Daehyun who slowly walked further. 

--

“Hyung! You nearly hurt a girl!” Zelo protested. He actually never agreed about his hyung behaviour towards the other student. 

“Well she started first?!” Daehyun groaned. “Infact I'm not going to hit her anyway”

“She's the first girl who ever did that,” Youngjae spoke. 

Typical.. Daehyun thought.

 


LOL A SHORT UPDATE FROM LE AUTHOR HONEY TREE. this chapter . I know. OTL. Comment & subscribe!