three | that kim jongin

Falling for Mr.No Mercy

 

The school bell rang signing the day was over. The students went out their classroom and immidiately go home or go to some other places but suddenly a girl yelled causing the entire peaceful hallway turned into girls' screaming.

“OMG OMG OMG OMG GUUUUYS I THERE'S A FOOTBALL MATCH BETWEEN OUR SCHOOL AND THE SCHOOL NEXT DOOR TODAY! KAI WILL BE ONE OF THE PLAYER!~”

 

“Kyaaaa~ that hottie Kai~”   “OMG will Daehyun play?”  “Omo omo omo! Daehyunnie vs Kai~”

 

Eunji was searching for her locker. Actually she had that called short memory type. While searching for her locker, the other students was screaming and running along the hallway to the football field. Because of so many people, Eunji is forced to hug a locker. “Apa apa..” Eunji pouted and rubbed her forehead that bumped into the lockers door.

She bent back to see the locker's number, and turns out it is her locker number. After putting her books, she closed her locker door and looked around to see if there's any sign on Jimin. Eunji haven't seen Jimin eversince the class was over. Suddenly, a girl was yelling Eunji's name from the field. There Jimin was; waving at Eunji. Eunji brightened and waved back at her while walking towards the football field. 

“Yah what are you doing here?” Eunji asked in curious. Looking around at the field, she saw so many girls gathered to sit. “Haven't you heard about the match? Oh my gosh, It's the hottie Kai!” Jimin happily grinned. “Riiight, you're also fangirling towards that kind of boys.” Eunji raised an eyebrow. She has no interest in football match though even with boys. Duuh, you haven't seen Kai playing. Omg, he's totally amazing! Way much cooler than that Daehyun.” Jimin sheepishly grinned “Let's go!” Jimin pulled Eunji's arm. 

After a long wait, finally the match started. Eunji and Jimin was sitting at the front row which made them to get a close view. “Kyaaaa! There's Kai~” Jimin happily clapped her hands. Eunji bend a little to get a better view. She saw a tall guy with a brown hair leading the ball infront of him and Eunji was pretty sure that guy is Kai. He wasn't that attractive but not bad looking either. 

But the one who really attracted Eunji's eye was Daehyun. She doesn't know why but she enjoyed the match most because of Daehyun. Daehyun is somewhat annoying in Eunji's eyes because he likes to bully the other students but she can't lie about her feelings. Well, the lad sure was way too attractive.

 

After an hour, the match was over with the final score 9-9.  “Let's go Jimin-ah, I'm tired.” Eunji rubbed her eyes. It was 4 pm already. “Ah, c'mon Eunji~ Kai is still there!” Jimin pouted. “Aishh, ppali!” Eunji was forced to pull Jimin's arm. She was tired already. The match was boring for her. Jimin sighed and finally stood up. But the thing Eunji doesn't know was there's a ball heading towards her head. 

“Eunji!! Watch” but Jimin was too late.

BAM!

The ball hit Eunji's head causing her to pass out. The other girls were shocked curving the 'O' on their lips. “Eunji!!” Jimin ran to her bestfriend. “Yah! Kim Jongin!” the coach yelled. The guys gathered to help the passed out Eunji to the school clinic.

 

--

 

Eunji opened her eyes and squinted due the sudden brightness. She can't remember anything happened just now. She carefully sat up and rubbed her back of her head, only to realize that she wasn't alone. She turned to the right only to see a boy was starring at her. He had a brown hair, sharp nose and pink lips. He was wearing the football uniform. He had the same look as Kai. Or maybe he is Kai.

“You're awake...” He said, giving a sheepish smile while rubbing the back of his head. 

Eunji nodded once. “Does your head still hurt?” he slowly asked earning a small shook from Eunji. 

“I'm really sorry about the ball...” he spoke. 

“What ball?” Eunji asked. 

“Don't you remember?” he replied only to have Eunji shook her head. 

“I kicked the ball and the ball accidently hit your head.” he sheepishly spoke rubbing his back of his head. 

“Ahh.. so that is why I'm here,.” Eunji replied. “and it's okay you don't have to be sorry.”

Suddenly, the door flew open and there Daehyun was standing holding a tray with a medicine in it. He was surprised to see her awake but in a second, his face turned into a usual expressionless Daehyun. “Mr. Kim said this is for you.” He nonchalantly spoke and placed the tray on the table. With that, he walked away without saying any more words.

“Daehyun-sshi, w-wait!” Eunji spoke, causing Daehyun to turned his head before stepping out from the door. “T-thankyou..” Eunji curved a smile earning a small nod from the expressionless guy.

The awkward atmosphere was filled in the room. Kai didn't spoke word and so does Eunji. “Anyways,. I'm going home now. Thanks for the help.” Eunji smiled. She stood up and suddenly she loose her balance only to have Kai to catch her. “S-sorry..” Eunji felt her cheeks burn. She straightened up bowed in apology.

"Oh, wait, Miss." Kai suddenly spoke. Eunji spun around and blinked. "U-uhh... I hope you have a good rest. I'm your head might hurt once more... since I did knock you off earlier. Sorry and... take care..?" He rubbed his temples, not exactly sure of what to say. Eunji blinked once more, before chuckling. Kai looked up at her in surprise.

"D-did I say anything funny...?" His expression showed confusion. Eunji couldn't help but giggle more. 

"Nothing." She grinned. "Just... thank you, for taking me here. See you around." And with that, she completely left. Kai was about to say something more, but she was already gone.

"But I wasn't even the one who took you here..." He slightly frowned. "It was Daehyun himself who did." He muttered. "Oh well." He then shrugged and was about to grab his things when something caught his attention. 

"Shoot. That girl left her phone." Kai sighed. He immediately took the phone and grabbed her duffel bag, heading out of the clinic, off to follow Eunji.

 


 

{ honeytree ; Hell-oooooo guiseeee its le author honeytree /again/.
Lol this chapter is ugly omg /ugly sobbing in the corner/.
and omg i add the sekshi kai to be the cameo. omg subscribe and comment /bricked/

{ --eurynome ; oh hai thurr everyone. miss author, honeytree said she didn't delete this chapp :)
she just put it into draft since she had to edit some stuffs.
but miss author had been busy these days... ; u ; 
so le co-author would be updating for a while, i guess (:
i edited some few stuffs here, maybe some typos. 
and also, i added a little more scene :)
just so it'll quite be interesting, hoho.
oh, and i guess kai won't no longer be a cameo,
but one of the main characters ^^