Chapter 5

The Babysitter

 

-I don’t need you to pick me up- I said angrily.

 

 

 

-Why not? – He asked, even if he already knew the answer. – It bothers you that your friends might see you with me? – He started approaching…

 

 

 

-No… your presence annoys me. - I tried to step back, but his black car didn’t let me.

 

 

 

-Then, even better… I’ll pick you up at 3…- he smiled victorious and started to stoke my hair. – Behave, Arasso? I don’t want any problems… - he kissed me in the cheek, winked at me and he stepped away from me. I rubbed my cheek for taking away the kiss he gave me and approached to the building. He got in his car and left. I just wanted to choke him so bad!

 

 

 

-Who was THAT guy and what the hell was all that?! – Minnie asked me surprised, he definitely saw everything.

 

 

 

-What do you mean? – I asked confused.

 

 

 

-Oh. My. God. Don’t tell me he’s… - he guessed – so you got THAT GUY in your house, and you want to kick him out?! YOU’RE NUTS! – He said walking behind me.

 

 

 

- Minnie, HE’S INSUPPORTABLE! – I told him desperate. – He took away my car! – I said opening my locker.

 

 

 

-…but, the way he approached you… - He raised an eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

-He does that for molesting me! - I told him the obvious.

 

 

-Wow, that guy really has to be desperate. – Kibum stood behind us.

 

 

-Oh come on! Why don’t you leave? – I said to him annoyed. I was pissed off enough because that Cho guy, to come and start listing to Kibum’s crap.

 

 

-HA! – He laughed annoying me even more – how much do you pay that guy for him to start dating you? – He started laughing.

 

 

-I’m not paying anything and I’M NOT DATING HIM – I said walking towards him – and, why am I giving you explanations? – I said when I realized what I have said.

 

 

-HA! Do you think I care about your life? – He asked raising an eyebrow.

 

 

-Well, it looks like because you can’t just leave me alone. I approached him even more with one of my death stares. If one of those actually could kill, Kibum would be death a thousand years ago.

 

 

-I’m not afraid of you- he said pretty ‘sure’ but I could see the fear in his eyes.

 

 

-Oh come on! We can smell you fear million of miles away! – Minnie said and started laughing.

 

 

-Ah… - he snorted annoyed – why don’t you guys leave me alone? – He said with a soft innocent voice

 

 

-Huh? – I said not understanding a damn about his change of attitude. Now he was playing the victim.

 

 

-Mr. Kim! – I heard the Principal’s voice. . I turned around so I could see his face.

 

 

-Principal Lee! – I said nervously (A/n: once again, random name ><) – How have you been? – I smiled nervously.

 

 

-Is everything in order? – He said looking at me.

 

 

-Of course… - I said pretty sure.

 

 

-In order? – Mr. Best-damn-thing said. – Come on! Keep with your threatening! – He said, playing the victim role once again.

 

 

-Kibum… you’re definitely SICK! – I said not caring about the Principal being in front of me.

 

 

-Mr. Kim, to my office. NOW. – He didn’t look happy. – And you 2 – he said to Minnie and crazy Kibum – to your classrooms.

 

 

-But -! – I tried to defend myself.

 

 

-To my office! – He said showing the way with his finger.

 

 

-Bu –

 

 

-NOW! – He yelled.

 

 

Without a choice, I walked but before I turned around to look at Kibum and pretending I would punch him in the face. That guy jumped in fear.

 

 

-KIM RYEOWOOK! – He yelled again when he saw my funny action.

 

 

I laughed and walked toward his office.

 

 

-Second day… second day and you’re already in a fight! – He said sitting on his chair.

 

 

-You know? I’ve got my reasons- I said sitting down.

 

 

-I don’t want to listen to them – he said interrupting me – I didn’t expel you from school last year because of you excellent grades- He said while taking away a folder from his desk – but your behavior Ryeowook… - I looked down.

 

 

-But I behave in classes! – I defended myself.

 

 

-You almost hit the boy! – He said.

 

 

-Look, if that was my real intention, that guy would be in the hospital months ago! – He laughed – He’s the one that provokes me! – I said. That was totally true.

 

 

-I just will say this… I don’t want any problems- He said pointing me with his finger. I just nodded. -Next time… I’ll call your parents-

 

 

-That would be no problem! – I said smiling – Unless that guy…

 

 

-Kim Ryeowook!-

 

 

-Ok, ok… get it- I said standing up and walking towards the door.

 

 

-Hey! – He called me before I left.

 

 

-What’s up? – He raised an eyebrow. – Yes Principal Lee? – I sang with that annoying pitch.

 

 

-You will have detention today- he said smiling.

 

 

-What?! But why?! – I asked

 

 

-You will go to detention on recess – He gave me a clipboard with my name written on it, so some teacher could sing it and tell I did get to detention.

 

 

-And why just me?! Kibum started all this deal! – I protested.

 

 

-I can’t put you guys together; he will stay after school- I smiled victorious.

 

I left the office relieved. For a moment I thought I would get expelled, but those are the pros of being the Principal’s friend.

 

After wasting my precious recess on detention and going back to 4 more classes, we were finally free.

 

 

-So, what did he say? – Minnie asked about the Principal.

 

 

-He said that the next time I got into a problem, He would call my parents – I laughed – But I don’t think he would find them – Minnie’s laugh joined mine.

 

 

-Noo… but someone else could come… - he said. He indicated with his eyebrows to turn around. Without being so obvious, I turned around and I saw… That guy…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*sighs* my mom is ing at me (once again) so this would be the only update for today --'

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥