Chapter 15

The Babysitter

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck. His gaze went from my lips to my eyes. His breathing started getting faster, while I kept mine normal. I started getting closer. He closed his eyes waiting for my lips to crash whit his.

 

-The why don’t you go with her- I whispered and break free nimbly. I locked myself in my room and threw myself on my bed.

-Aish! Im bored! – I said after a few minutes. It was 2pm; I had no TV, no cell phone and no music.

I got on my feet and went to the living room. I lay on the couch and the TV. I started switching the channels pretty fast until I found a very good movie.

 

-Wookie open the door please- Kyuhyun said from the kitchen when he heard the door bell

 

-I don’t expect anyone-

 

-Hey what are you doing watching TV? You’re grounded! – he protested while walking to the door.

He opened the door and I heard a ‘Hi’

-What are you doing here? – I heard Kyuhyun asked surprised

 

-What? Aren’t you happy to see your girlfriend? – the owner of that high-pitched annoying voice said. Make that Krystal.

 

-Yeah… but I already told you not here- I could hear the entire conversation

 

-Hey, what happened on your lip? – she asked

 

-Nothing-

 

-Is just that… I was wondering if you wanted to take a walk with me or coming to my house- she said –come on! Leave that spoiled kid! – I was about to get up and do to her the same thing I did to Kibum, but I decided not to.

-No Ryeowook, not 2 fights in the same day! Besides you don’t hit girls… and that would ruin all your plans for him to leave- a voice in my head said. I stayed pretending like I didn’t hear anything and focused on the movie.

 

-Wookie I’m going out, behave! – he said putting on his jacket. I didn’t answer and waited until he close the door for going upstairs and changing clothes. Without making any noise I left the house; I had to talk with Yesung.

His house wasn’t far away, just a few blocks away. I had enough time; Kyuhyun was definitely coming late, especially if he didn’t take his car.

 

-Ryeowookie! Look how handsome you look! – Yesung’s mother said when she saw me. I blushed and greeted her. –You’re looking for Yesung aren’t you? Come on in! – she said nicely.

After a few minutes of waiting, he went downstairs and looked at me surprised.

 

-What are you doing here? – He asked

 

-Kyuhyun left and I came- I laughed –I needed to talk to you- I smiled the best I could

 

-Sit- he said sitting next to me in the couch.

 

-Look, nothing happened between Kyuhyun and me. I knew I was freaking drunk but trust me; nothing happened- I explained, it wasn’t the whole truth, but it was part of it.

 

-Is just that, I don’t trust that guy- he said with an annoyed expression

 

-But my parents do. I didn’t choose him, they did, so it must be for a reason…- I smiled

 

-Then I’m sorry- he said ashamed –Sorry for hitting your boyfriend- he laughed

 

-Shut up! He’s not my boyfriend! – I laughed

 

-But I know you like him-

 

-He has a girlfriend…- I said looking down –and he’s a jerk- we both laughed

 

-Don’t cry- he said with a soft voice

 

-I’m not crying! – he kept laughing

 

-Come on, I’ll buy you an ice cream- he said getting up

We spent the whole afternoon together, laughing like freaks. I had so much fun with him. I was still laughing my guts out when I saw his watch.

 

-YESUNG! – I sad scared –It’s 7pm! –

 

-Oh no! You’re bedtime has passed! – he teased me

 

-Shut up and take me home! – I said laughing

We got in his car and in matter of minutes, we were already in my house. I said good bye and got out the car. I saw Kyuhyun’s car, but I didn’t freak out because he left on Krystal’s car. I entered the house, just to see Kyuhyun right in front of me

 

-He… Hey- I said nervously. He looked at me extremely angry. I lowered my head and started playing with my fingers; we didn’t talk. I ran when he covered his face with his hands in frustration, but he caught me and put me back to the same spot I was.

 

-Didn’t I make myself clear? –He asked coldly –No TV, no cell phone, no going out and no HIM- he said

 

-I already told you Kyuhyun- I said walking to the stairs, but he got in the way again –He’s like family to me, so I’ll see him whenever I want- I told him that getting closer to him.

 

-And I already told you that I am in charge! – he said rising his voice

 

-But why can’t I see him! – I said rising my voice too

 

-Because I don’t want to! –

 

-Give me a good reason why and I’ll think about it- I said starting walking again, but he grabbed my arm

 

-what do you want me to say! – he yelled –That it bothers me! That it bothers me seeing him so close to you! That it bothers me the way he sees you and hugs you! That’s what you wanted me to say! – he said desperate. I opened my eyes wide.

 

-Wh… What? –

 

-I already told you! You were right! The jealous are eating me ALIVE! – he said getting closer and I took a step back

 

-B… but you… have a girlfriend- I said nervously

 

-I broke up with her-

 

-What? Why? -

 

-Because I can’t keep fooling myself- he said pulling me into a kiss. His soft lips mines… it was impossible not to kiss him back. Without any warning, he took his tongue inside my mouth tasting every spot in it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started paying with his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist, like hugging me. My lungs were pleading for air, and I could tell him too because he broke the kiss. He got closer one more time but I turned my head. He looked me in the eye looking for an answer, but it seemed like not even me myself knew the answer.

 

-Kyuhyun… hummm… I… I don’t understand you…- I said looking down – You kiss me and then I find out you have a girlfriend, then you kiss me again you having a girlfriend and… I… I don’t understand you- I said and went upstairs and into my room. I threw myself on my bed and looked to the ceiling. I didn’t know what to think. Maybe he was telling the truth, but what if he wasn’t? What if he was just fooling around or what if he was taking revenge after all that I made to him? Besides, why would he break up with his twenty-one or twenty-two-year-old girlfriend for a seventeen-year-old BOY?

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

-Hey, what did I say about the fighting? – He whispered on my ear. I just tried to control my heart beating and my breathing. He turned me around and pressed our bodies together. I looked him in the eye, action that later I regretted because his deep brown eyes hypnotized me. His face started to get closer, out breathing mingled and I felt how his minty breath caressed my lips… until our lips finally made contact. It was incredible the way his soft lips made me feel. It was impossible not kissing him back… his lips kissed mine powerfully… 

 

 

-End flashback-

 

 

I kept thinking about the stuff that had happened between us, and I got to the conclusion that maybe I did like him and because of that I didn’t want to break my pride before I clearly knew he liked me back. From one moment to another, I fell deeply asleep.

 

I woke up when a shiny sunshine entered thought my window and hit me directly in my face. I rubbed my eyes and opened just to look at the clock: 10am. –! Is damn late! – I thought scared, but then I remembered the 2 long weeks I would be suspended. I sat on my bed and stretched my arms, making a few bones crack. I got on my feet and went into the bathroom.

I lifted the handle that controlled the shower head and hot water started pouring. I dipped my hand into the large bathtub to test the water until I figured it was warm enough and I stepped in, not before adding some bubble and body wash to the water. If taking a shower relaxed me, a bath did it twice.

After I cleared up my mind –Or tried to- I got out and got dressed.

I took a deep breath before opening the door; I was going out only because I was starving. –What if he’s downstairs? – A voice in my head asked –I will talk to him- I answered whispering. After I opened the door, I saw Kyuhyun going out his room.

 

-Kyuhyun…- I said when he passed right in front of me, but he kept walking not even looking at me.

I opened my eyes wide and my jaw dropped. Nor he was deaf or he was ignoring me. There was nothing else to think because the second choice was the obvious one. Still surprised by his bipolarity, I walked to the kitchen, where I could definitely find him.

I entered the kitchen and he was there indeed. He grabbed a glass from the shelf and looked at me, just for ignoring me again. He poured some water in it.

 

-Kyuhyun, can we talk? – I said but he ignored me AGAIN. He grabbed the glass and walked out the kitchen

-Who the understands you Cho! – I yelled in my mind, but I wanted so bad to yell that right on his face. First, he kissed me and the day after that I find out he has a girlfriend, the he kisses me having a girlfriend, and then he kisses me after breaking up with her; he tells me he likes me and then he acts like I don’t exist! I was simply a waste of time trying to understand him.

I sat on one of the chairs and covered my face with my hands. After having breakfast, I went out the kitchen; these 2 weeks were going to be really long without school, grounded and an ignoring Kyuhyun.

I decided to read a book, something totally knew in my persona but I was bored as hell and it was too cold for getting in the pool, so I just went to my dad’s office and grabbed the first book that caught my attention.

 

Time passed through really slow; Kyuhyun wouldn’t talk to me. Even if I tried to make him laugh or yell at me, it was useless, he just wouldn’t talk to me.

 

-You know what? I’m not going to beg anymore. If he doesn’t want to talk to me, then fine, I don’t really care.- I talked to myself while going downstairs.

When I reached the last stair, I found him. He looked at me with his smug, arrogant and contemptuous look, as usual. I was about to keep walking, but because of my pride, which I had broken in the last week, I decided to talk.

 

-You know what Cho- I said annoyed enough –Even if you talk to me or not, I don’t give a damn. But your expressions are getting me to the edge- I said rising my voice – So you, your expressions and your obvious immaturity can go and f…-

 

-Immaturity- he cut me off. –he talked to me? –I thought

 

-Yeah, you ignore me and look at me not in a good way… you’re a jerk-

 

-Oh, I’m Mr. ‘I’m the best damn thing’- he said with a mixture of anger and sarcasm –What did you expect? To keep talking like nothing happened? I told you my feelings toward you and what did you do? You ran away! – he  said rising his voice

 

-HA! And what did you expect? – I asked –‘Oh yeah Kyuhyun, it’s a good thing you broke up with her! Wanna go to my room?’- I said with a different voice

 

-That was not it! You could’ve said no! – he protested –but once again, you ran away like last time! – he said referring at the kiss in the kitchen

 

-You had a girlfriend! – I said –I couldn’t do anything better than leave! –

 

-You have no idea- he said getting closer –when I kissed you, I didn’t have a girlfriend. If I had it, I wouldn’t have kissed you! That’s for sure! –

 

-The what about her? –

 

-I was dating her a long time ago; 3 months before I came here we broke up! The next day after I kissed you I found her and she asked me to start dating again and I said yes! Because I thought it was better being with her that imagining being with you! –

 

-I…- I tried to fight back but I was speechless. I had made him go back with that , because he thought he could’ve been rejected

 

-Don’t say anything…- he laughed –You can run away if you want to- he said turning around…

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ok so! since the last one was pretty short, I decided to make this one a little longer!! ^^ admit it! I'm nice :DDD hahahahaha >< 

 

you guys but I'm scared :DD I think I got an D- on Math on this bimester.... my mom is going to kill me!!! >< so..... I just gotta wait for me to be grounded for a month >< DDD:

but I'll let u know guys!! because LIKE HELL I'm going to update in that month! ><

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

also! for the Heechul-biased or HanChul-biased you can go and check my SJ Cinderella's version fic!! ^^(http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/250367/cinderella-s-sotry-suju-s-version-fluff-hanchul-heechul-love-cinderellaversion)

 

 

and my KyuWook fic too!

(http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/249802/when-you-re-gone-angst-kyuhyun-kyuwook-ryeowook)

 

 

please! just read them and tell me what you think *puppy eyes* *aegyo*

komawo! ^^

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥