Chapter 20

The Babysitter

 

-I like this one- he said cutting the last one and putting it on his wallet. He looked at me and I smiled. He held my hand and we went out the park. His family was waiting for us… 

We arrived to my house after a few minutes and we got out the car.

 

-What should I wear? – I asked him as we were going upstairs.

 

-You sound like a teenager girl- he laughed and I just looked at him –anything you want, you look perfect in anything you wear- he hugged me and kissed my cheek

 

-Kyu… are you sure I should go with you? – I asked worried

 

-Of course I am, but if you don’t want to go then its ok- he said. It was impossible saying ‘no’ to him after what he said.

 

-Ok, I’ll take a shower- I kissed him and went in my room.

I went into the shower and let the warm water relax myself. I got out and got dressed. (a/n: let’s say he was dressed like this:

cute isn’t it?)

 

I went out my room and I found Kyuhyun waiting for me outside my room. He looked at me amazed.

 

-Stop it, your eyes will come out- I laughed

 

-It would be your fault – he said hugging me –you look perfect- he whispered on my ear, making me shiver. He smirked victorious at my reaction and kissed my lips powerfully. –You know? – He said when he broke the kiss –I can call them and tell them we’re going to be late…- he raised his brows.

 

-Kyu! – I said laughing

 

-OK… let’s go- he said grabbing my hand and taking me downstairs.

We arrived to a beautiful and big house. It was white and it got a big garden in front of it.

 

-It’s beautiful- I said looking at the house. He smiled –Then? – I asked him about our ‘relationship’

 

-Well, I don’t mind saying were dating- he said smiling –no friends! Not my boyfriend! Dating! – I thought; finally my question was answered. –But if it causes problems with your parents, we will keep it as a secret- he smirked.

 

-I think I’d rather the second option- I said since I didn’t want to my parents to know and fire him. He grabbed my hand but let it go after he noticed.

 

-Sorry- he laughed –I don’t think I’m capable of resist hum…- he said laughing

 

-I know you will- I said laughing and he nodded.

 

-Kiss? – He asked me with his aegyo imitation (even if he didn’t do it right) and hugged me

 

-Ok, just one-

I got closer to his lips, and he closed his eyes waiting for my kiss, but I moved my head a little bit and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me and I laughed lightly.

 

-You’re teasing me- He said rising a brow

 

-I don’t know… maybe- I laughed. Of course I was teasing him!

He grabbed my chin and crashed our lips together. He kissed me with desperation and a hint of lust. It was impossible not kissing him back, I’ve got addicted to his lips… and him. The lack of oxygen didn’t make us break our kiss, until suddenly Kyu broke it sharply; my jaw dropped at his sudden reaction.

 

-You’re taking revenge! – I said laughing

 

-I don’t know… maybe-

 

-Pabo- I laughed slapping his shoulder

 

-You started it- he hugged me and kissed my cheek

 

-Come on- I said breaking the hug.

We went to the front door and Kyu rang the door bell. A tall woman opened the door.

 

-Kyuhyunnie! – She greeted him excited; I could tell she was his mother. She hugged him lovingly, then she turned her look to me –And you must be Eunhyuk and Donghae son! – She said smiling (a/n: yep! EunHae! hehehe Hae is the umma and Hyuk is the appa ^^).

 

-Yes I am- I said smiling and bowed –It’s nice to meet you Ms. Cho-

 

-Come on in sweetie! – She said kindly.

 

 

-Kyu’s POV-

 

 

Wookie seemed to be a little nervous, but his smile didn’t vanish from his face.

 

-My name is Cho Heesica- I heard my mom say as I walked to the living room; I couldn’t find myself capable of control myself being next to Wookie.

Even if I wanted to hug him and tell everyone he was mine –well not really, we were just dating; I didn’t want to rush things up. I got to the living room where everybody was watching a football game. I stood next to the TV.

 

-Oppa! – Mi little sister Ahra was the first one that noticed my presence, making everyone else look at me and stand up. (A/n: I know Ahra is actually Kyu’s noona, but in this Fic she’s the dongseng ;))

 

-Hey- I said happily carrying her and kissing her cheek.

 

-Finally you came! – Leeteuk, my younger brother, said

 

-Believe it or not, we missed you- Heechul, my other younger brother, said and hugged me.

 

-You totally missed me! – I said hugging him back.

Before I could break the hug, I heard him whisper something like ‘wow’.

I looked at him and saw he was looking at Wookie, who was laughing out loud with my mom. I didn’t know what was scarier, Heechul looking Wookie that way, or the things my mom was telling him. I turned my head and looked at Leeteuk, who had the same ‘shock’ expression as Heechul. I took a deep breath trying to calm down and stepped next to Wookie.

 

-My Father Hangeng- I said but probably they already met each other, since his father and mine were really good friends –My brother Jungsoo, but eveyone calls him Leeteuk- I said and he greeted Wookie looking at him in a way I didn’t like –And the dongsengs, Heechul and princess Ahra- (A/n: same thing, Leeteuk and Heechul are Kyu's dongsengs ;))

 

-He’s the guy you’re working for? – Heechul said stepping next to me

 

-Yes he is- I said even if he already knew the answer.

 

-You have such cute job…- He said in a tone that only the three of us could hear. He greeted him with a ‘seduction’ expression I taught him! He was using my teachings against me!

But Heechul didn’t know that Ryeowook wasn’t like other guys. Starting with those gazes and compliments was a bad idea. –So Chul, out of the way- I thought and saw that Wookie was angry, but he disguised his anger with a smile.

The only one that worried me a little was Leeteuk. He was cute and caring with girls, so when you didn’t expect it, Bang! He has the girls drooling for him. But Wookie was no girl and no easy guy, so no need to worry.

 

-Ok wait a moment, I have to finish preparing dinner- My mom said leaving to the kitchen

 

-I’ll help you Ms. Cho- Wookie said and left with her

 

-Wow! – Heechul said when we were left alone –He’s cute. I don’t know why it bothers you taking care of him- He smiled

 

-I doesn’t bother me… we don’t get along too well, that’s the thing- I said –But now let’s say we’re ‘good friends’-

 

-So, it won’t bother you if…- Heechul said rising a brow

 

-If what? – I asked pretending not to understand

 

-Everybody, dinner’s ready! – My mom said and interrupted us. We walked to the dining room. 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

kekekeke I love seductive Chullie xDDD HeeWook!! >< hehehe just kidding! I'd love to see how Kyu would react to that x3333

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

you guys know what to do if you want me to post next chapter before I go to sleep! ;))

 

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥

 

 

 

BTW! happy KyuWook day everyone!! (6 years already! :OO) >< God I love those love birds so much!!! >< and for celebrating... i leave you some of my favourite KyuWook pics! ;DDD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Owwws happy KyuWook family!! x333