Chapter 25

The Babysitter

 

-Excuse me- Kyu interrupted her –Luna-sshi, I love him too much, enough for not hurting him or making him do something he doesn’t want to- he said and an awkward silence invaded the room afterwards. I just looked up and saw my aunt looking at Kyu directly in the eye.

 

-I’m not the one you should tell this…- She said and I went next to Kyu for holding his hand – You should tell this to your parents Li Xu. He’s still an underage… -she told Kyu -I have no problem with this, if you’re happy, then I’m happy –she said to me and sighed - But I'm no one to approve or disapprove your relationship…-

 

-Then? – I asked really worried

 

-Li Xu…- She sighed –I’ll not say anything…- a wide smile draw in my face at that moment –Unless they ask; I’ll not talk, but I’ll not lie either- she said

I just smiled really grateful, while Kyu just stood there with no expression on his face. I didn’t like too much the fact that he was like that, he smiled most of the time, but I couldn’t ask him to be happy with ‘this’ events that were happening at the moment.

Luna stood a little longer with us and Kyu seemed to start trusting her. I was telling her about our relationship before we were dating, and she only listened and laughed. Kyu just laughed at some parts of the story while he was hugging me from behind.

 

-Alright Li Xu I need to go- She said getting up from the couch –Take care of each other, and do not do anything until you heal completely – she said referring to my lower back. Both of us blushed massively; so she had noticed my limping?

 

-What are you talking about? – I asked innocently

 

-You know what I’m talking about. I’m not dum nor blind you know? – she laughed when she say both of out now red faces –but I gotta admit, you guys make a cute couple – She said walking to the front door –BUT…- Her smile faded away and looked at us threateningly –At the moment your parents come back, you’re going to tell them about you two- I nodded and said good bye.

She got in her car and left. I closed the door and walked to the living room with Kyu, holding hands.

 

-You heard? – I smiled –We make a cute couple- I said and hugged him

 

-Cute? – He laughed –REALLY cute couple- He kissed my cheek and sat on the couch, making me sat on his lap. I hid my face in his neck

 

-I love being with you- I said softly

 

-And I love that you love being because I love being with you- He said really fast, making me laugh

 

-What the hell! – I said laughing

 

-I love you Wookie- he said and I stopped laughing

He got closer to me, and grabbed my chin so he could crash out lips in a sweet lovely kiss. He hugged me since I was still on his lap.

 

-Do you want to watch a movie? – I asked him after breaking the kiss

 

-Whatever you say… Li Xu- he teased me

 

-Hey, nobody calls me like that but my family- I laughed

 

-So I’m not from your family? – He pouted

 

-You’re my boyfriend; you’re a different concept from the family one… and I have no idea of what I’m talking about– I started laughing

 

-Pabo– he laughed too –let’s just watch the movie- he said before kissing my lips again. I couldn’t help but smile.

 

-You choose the movie- I said pointing the shelf where all the movies were. I got on my feet and pecked Kyu’s lips again before I started walking… limping to the kitchen; I could feel Kyu’s worried gaze. I grabbed a popcorn bag and put it in the microwave. I started looking in the fridge for a soda and a water bottle. After I put the popcorn in a bowl, I grabbed it and the sodas and limped back to the living room. Kyu was already sitting on the couch with a DVD in his hands. He got on his feet when he saw me with all the stuff and grabbed them for putting the drinks on the table and the bowl of popcorn on his lap.

 

-Sure, now you prefer the popcorn- I trying to sound offended.

 

-They wish- He laughed and grabbed my hand, making me sit next to him. I tried to find a position where my didn’t hurt that much, until I finally found it; I was curled up next to him, with my head resting on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and pressed the ‘play’ button.

 

-The Notebook? – I giggled when I saw the movie he had chosen

 

-Yeah, so what? – He asked confused –Do you want to change it? – He said

 

-You never saw it? – I asked

 

-No-

 

-Kyu come on! Everybody has wanted it! – I laughed

 

-Is it that good? –

 

-Just watch it- I said and kissed his cheek

The movie started and Kyu seemed to be having the most boring minutes of his life, but it was his fault, he chose a love movie.

 

-Oh come on! – We both said when we heard the phone ringing in the middle of the movie.

 

-I’ll get that- I sighed and got up from the couch thinking that they might be my parents. I picked up and indeed, they were. I went to the garden so I could talk to them without bothering Kyu. I came back and I saw that the movie was over, but Kyu was still watching the screen.

 

-So they… he… she…- He tried to say. I giggled and curled up next to him again

 

-Did you like it? –

 

-Yeah… but not more than I like you- He said and kissed my cheek – Who was it? – He asked

 

-My parents-

 

-Everything ok? –

 

-Yep~-

 

Time passed through fast, really fast. Being with Kyu was amazing; I love his cute and yet devilish personality. We were always together; he dropped me at school and picked me up every day.

 

-Today is my two-month anniversary! – I told Sungmin happily

 

-I know- Minnie laughed –You’ve been talking about that since 2 weeks ago-

 

-Hey! – I laughed

 

-What are you going to do? –

 

-I don’t know, he said he would do something, but it was a surprise- I said. I didn’t have any idea of what ‘surprise’ it could be, he even gave back my car saying he had to do ‘something’.

Classes seemed to be eternal, since I was really anxious about Kyu’s ‘surprise’. Finally, the bell rang and we got out of school. We got out the building, when I heard some familiar voice called my name.

 

-Sung! – I said when I saw it was Yesung. He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek

 

-Now I know your relationships don’t last- Minnie said rising a brow

 

-Minnie’s jealous! – I

 

-You know I love you Bunny- Yesung said hugging Minnie –But Wookie’s like my little brother-

Before Yesung moved from his last house, every time he dated a guy or a girl, they break up after a week because none of them could stand the way Yesung and I got along, but it was different with Minnie, since he did understand out bother-kind relationship. –Why is he not here today? – He asked reefing to Kyu.

 

-He had to do ‘something important’ today- I said making quotation marks on those 2 words.

 

-I still don’t get why you are dating that guy- He said with an annoyed expression

I sighed in giving up. In those 3 long months, I wasn’t able to make those 2 to get along. I mean, each time they saw each other, they would give death gazed to each other… Impossible...

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok so yeah, BORING CHAPIE but I've been distracted lately ><

don't worry, next chapter will have drama ^^

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

Thank's yall my lovely readers for your support and lovely comments! sarangae monu!!

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥