Brings Back Memories (Jaejoong’s POV)

A Sweet Black Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH HYUNG, TURN OFF THAT DAMN ALARM!!!” Yoochun yelled from his bed, his hand taking his pillow and covered it on his head. That bloody roommate of mine is really gonna get his kicked with my favorite boots. How can he yell at me while I’m enjoying my girl in my best dream ever?

“Yoochuna! That’s not my alarm, you bastard!! That’s yours! Aish..” I woke up lazily and walked up to the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth, the reflection on the mirror in front of me showed my pale face, my fully grown face. Sometimes, if I think back to my past, I don’t think I was this handsome. Yeah, I’m a narcissist guy, why not, I have this good looking figure on my body and face, all the girls out there would die only to get my single wink.

Well, I’m just a Seoul University’s graduated men, who happened to be so good looking. I was instantly claimed as one of the kingkas at the moment I stepped on the university. I’ve enjoyed that of course, me and my two bestfriends, Yoochun and Yunho. We’re the well known kingkas in the whole university, Yoochun because he’s the genius and the player, Yunho because of his dancing skill and his small face, me because they called me hyung and I ordered them around the campus. Ahaha!

We have met in Seoul University when we were doing the admission test. I was so dummy about English, so I can’t stand still in my place and I found Yoochun beside the guy behind me, doing his paper extremely fast. That guy is really using English as if he is drinking water, it just flows. I was trying to take a peek on his paper when I met eyes with this guy beside me, so that guy was Yunho and he’s an with English too. We just smiled and eye Yoochun’s paper. Well, we thought Yoochun didn’t know, until he met me and Yunho outside the room after the test. He told us that it was okay to copy his paper, just don’t act like we haven’t in front of him. We then laugh together and since then we always be around together.

It was so great, our friendship. We’re like brothers to each other that we start to work together, we live in the same house, we hanging out together, we checking out the girls together, we tease the girls together. We enjoyed being the kingkas. But I could never get along with girls friend, I never have the will to be in a relationship with any girls. They thought I’m too cold, they thought that I don’t have interest, I was lonely instead, I was missing the right girl to fill the empty spot in my heart. That girl was my first friend in my life, my first best friend, also my first love.

“Sorry, my girlfriend changed the alarm tone,” Yoochun interrupted me, he was standing in front of the bathroom door. “I’m hungry hyung!”

“So?”

“Cook me something,” Yoochun got in, and start to pushes me out of the bathroom and locked the door. I sigh, looking at the clock and then the view outside the window. It is eleven in the morning yet there is so dark outside, it will be rain sooner. I’m glad I don’t have a work today, and I don’t have any appointment with my girlfriend. Oh yes, my girlfriend, I do have a girlfriend now. Well, I don’t even understand why I dated this girl.

If only you come back here Ginny. I miss you so much.

 

*flashback*

I’m walking down the street alone, I can see the school’s gate from where I am standing now. It was half past eight, I know I’m late, but i’m just standing here, thinking about what Ginny had told me yesterday. She’s leaving for Harvard, she won’t go to college with me, she’s not going to be there for me anymore. I’m losing my best friend in front of my eyes, but I can’t do a thing to prevent it. How will I smile from now on without her? Who will make me laugh? Who will call me at midnight only to make sure if I had study for the exam yet or not? I am really gonna miss her.

I had left her yesterday in that café, I hope she didn’t get mad at me. I just can’t take it like that, I already used to her presence in my life. The only girl, who didn’t flirt over me, who didn’t talk , who didn’t care with her appearance just to get attention from boys. Ginny, I like her for who she is. I like her the way she is. And maybe, just maybe, that’s why I didn’t put any attention to any other girl but her. I enjoyed protecting her, I enjoyed spending times with her. She’s already been the part of me, without her, it won’t ever be the same. And I think, that’s why I can’t just let her go.

“OY, KIM JAEJOONG!!”

I almost fell on my from shock, that is our basketball couch, Couch Hwang. He is shouting to me from the gate. Our ‘the-most-cold-blooded-killer’ in our school. He won’t care who you are, who your parents are and what your family might do to him. He will definitely kick the guts off your life if you late a second after the school’s bell rang. He is the number one teacher in the school that you should avoid if you’re late or something on your uniform seem to be wrong. I’m dead, seriously.

“What are you doing there? Don’t you know what time is it?” he’s coming to me with his long wooden ruler. What should I do? “Where’s you bag?”

“Uh..i..”

“Couch Hwang!! Oh I’ve been looking for you around the school,” Ginny came, panting, it looks like she had running, or she probably just act like she was running because I know how her body react when she’s tired of running….of anything. “Mr. Han needs you. He wants to see you immediately on his office. Hi Jae, is everything okay?!”

Ginny winked at me, my eyes widen, she’s must be planning something. Maybe she’s planning on saving my life. “Well, yeah. I just…” I don’t know what to say.

“I think your mom sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter