Clueless (Ginny’s POV)

A Sweet Black Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was thinking about Jaejoong, about what should I do when he arrived, what should I say.. when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

 “Changmin! What are you doing here?” I hissed at him. “You’re supposed to be there, and not here with meeeee!!!”

“It’s getting boring Ginny. Is he coming or not? Tell me!” he asked me impatiently.

“Well,” I looked outside the window, the sky is so dark. I sighed and whispered softly, “I don’t know.”

“What? You told me to wait here for someone you didn’t really know if he coming or not? Are you kidding me? Call him now!”

“I don’t have his number. I’ve lost his number and his everything since the day I arrived on USA. Remember?”

“It’s to be stuck in this place. They don’t have wi-fi, I can’t even play on the internet! This is a rehab or what? I’m bored Ginny, I want to go home!” Changmin whined like a little boy at me. 

“But Changmin, I need you to be here with me,” I really need him.

“Let me sit with you then,” Changmin raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. “What do you mean making me sitting there all alone?”

“I’m sorry. I’ve told you why.”

Changmin stop and think for a while, he looked at me for about two minutes before he speak, “Listen Ginny, I will just walking around this street and will be back here in an hour. If he comes and I’m not back here yet, and he’s really bringing his girlfriend as you said, call me, and just tell him your boyfriend is coming. Me!” Changmin finished his line while pointing at himself. “Is that okay?”

I think over it for a while, maybe he was right, I’m just too paranoid. Maybe Jaejoong will come here alone, single. Or maybe he won’t come at all. Or maybe, he will come with his girlfriend, but he changed, not as handsome as how I remember. I looked up at Changmin and nod. Changmin hugged me, he promised to comeback as soon as I call him. After Changmin left, I ordered a glass of apple juice and then waiting again. It’s still eleven, I have a whole day to wait. Why did I let myself lose the bag?

 

*flashback*

“Mom, have you seen my bag?” I asked my mom right when we get into our car. We’re now in the parking lot, tired and sleepy after hours of flight from Korea to USA. My dad’s driver starts the engine and drive us out of the parking lot.

“Bag? What bag?” my mom asked me after she ends her phone call with my dad.

“The black D&G, it’s this big,” I spread my arms to show her the size of my bag.

“No. Where did you put it?”

“I’ve been holding it since…. Oh my God, I’ve put it on the ground when I get the suitcases in the baggage claiming area, I left it there mom!” I cried. No it can’t be happen, I can’t lose that bag, my life is in there. My blackberry and my cellphones were there, my laptop, my wallet, my notes. Jaejoong’s cellphone numbers, Jaejoong’s address, Jaejoong’s perfect photos. “STOP THE CAR!!! NOW!! Mom, I need to get it back!!”

My mom and I went back to the airport, there’s no way I’m gonna let it gone easily like that.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry but we could not find the specific bag. I’m afraid to tell you this, but someone might have taken it away,” the manager told us.

“Mom, ottokhaji?” I’m starting to regret not bringing my Korean cellphone along with me, but well, if I brought it, it might be gone just now. Why did I left it inside my private room, which only I can open that door?

“Well, this is America sweetheart, you can’t just leave your properties somewhere and hoping it will stay there for you,” my mom pats me on my head. “That’s the first lesson you get on your first day in USA. Now, don’t cry, I’ll ask your father to buy you the new ones tomorrow, the better ones. Okay?!”

I just nodded sadly, if only mom knows how much that bag’s contents mean to me. I don’t care about the new things, I need my Jaejoong now. And if dad really meant what he had said to me, I will only get the chance to see Jaejoong again, after I finish my college. I won’t be able to contact him for years? That is hell!

*end of flashback*

 

I remember I’ve cried my eyes off that night, and the night after, and the next night, and so on. Just every time I remember about him, I cried. I couldn’t contact Jaejoong, I couldn’t keep my promises to him, which is calling him once a week, sending him emails every day, I couldn’t remember his email address, I couldn’t remember his numbers. I couldn’t remember everything. That’s why I wrote them all in my small note book, but it’s gone. My life is , I didn’t even have time to send him message by facebook or updating my twitter. Come on, even Emma Watson still has time to update her twitter.

But then I have to stay in the School’s Dormitories, which the internet connection had blocked the social networking sites and the other forbidden sites but the school and e-ducations sites. I was heavenly far from the outer world. My christmas, easters, thanksgivings and summer holidays were so busy. And dad always been told me that we won’t going back to Korea before I finish my study. Actually, I was thinking the same thing Jaejoong had asked me before I left. Did my parents sending me away from him? Life is so ‘fair’ huh?!

Well, at least, I met some wonderful friends like Changmin and the other. Me, Changmin and Junsu were friends along with Taeyeon and Tiffany. I met Tiffany first because she is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter