The Beginning

Misunderstanding

 

Donghae, being Kyuhyun’s best friend, couldn’t see him unhappy. So when Siwon asked to help him surprise their maknae, he didn’t have to think twice about it.

“So did he buy it?” Asked Eunhyuk who was waiting outside Kyuhyun’s room for Donghae to finish his plan.

“haha Of course he did. Aaah Baby kyu, you’re in for a treat” 

Donghae put one arm around Eunhyuk’s waist, and they both headed to their joint room. 

“So, Donghae …”

“hmm”

“When are you gonna plan something like this for me?” Eunhyuk was looking nervously at his feet. The truth was, he was kind of jealous of Kyuhyun. Siwon always managed to do cheesy stuff for his boyfriend, and Eunhyuk would love it if Donghae were to treat him like that sometimes. Without realizing it, a single tear dropped from the corner of his eye.

“Hyukkie, why are you crying? You know I’m not good at this kind of stuff!” He cupped Eunhyuk’s cheeks and wiped the tear drop with his thumb.

“I see. Forget I said anything” Eunhyuk freed himself from Donghae's hands. He faked a smile and turned around to leave the room.

Donghae was dumbfounded, he stared at the back of his boyfirend until he was gone from his sight. He seriously didn't know why Eunhyuk was mad at him. As Donghae knew, Eunhyuk was too mature to be upset about banal things.

“Aaah Siwon-ah, this is my pay for helping you? You’re gonna have to make it up to me” Donghae mumbled to himself while heading to the bathroom.

...

Since Siwon was busy with his schedules, he didn’t have time to see his boyfriend, that was why he planned to surprise him by asking Donghae to give him a ticket to his favourite singer's concert. 

Now Siwon was In front of the theatre. He was starting to get anxious because there was no sight of Kyuhyun. He picked up his phone and called Donghae to check if he left the dorms yet.

"Hae hyung, where’s Kyu? He’s not here yet!!” 

> He left the dorms like 15 minutes ago. He spent half an hour getting ready for the concert. If he knew the truth, I wonder how much he would’ve spent!<

"Hahaha, I see"

> You know that you got me into trouble earlier? Now Hyukkie wants me to do these stupid things that you do for Kyuhyun <

"So? What's wrong with that? Sometimes, it's good to spoil your boyfriend"

> Why do I need to spoil him? We're both adults, no need for those cheesy stuff <

"If you say so... Hyung, he's here"

> Who's here? <

"Gotta go. My angel is waiting"

Before Donghae could respond, Siwon hung up the phone.

> Hello, hello? Aich, that cheesy horse! <

Donghae was smiling to himself. He was happy he could help his friends, unfortunately, he didn’t know that a problem of his own was about to happen.

When Donghae hang up the phone and turned to leave the room, he wasn't aware that Eunhyuk was leaning on their room door and apparently, he heard the whole conversation. 

“Omo, you scared me. When did you get here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Junsu?”

“I’m not in the mood to go out, so I cancelled”

“I see. How long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough” Eunhyuk was clearly very upset about what Donghae said to Siwon on the phone. Was he calling me childish?

“Hyukjae, I..I ..” Even though Donghae wasn’t sure enough about what he had done wrong, but he knew he was in trouble. He opened his mouth to speak, but Eunhyuk cut him off.

“Drop it. I’m tired, I wanna get some sleep” 

It wasn’t the first time that Eunhyuk got mad at Donghae about some silly stuff, but the latter always managed to find words that would get him out of the situation. This time however, it felt different. Donghae couldn’t find words to coax his boyfriend. There was a look on Eunhyuk’s face that felt different than usual, hurt maybe?

So Donghae just stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds before he could finally speak “Okay, have some rest. I’ll be downstairs if you need me. Teukkie hyung wants my help with something”

Donghae didn’t get a response. Instead, Eunhyuk turned his back to him as he laid on bed. Donghae knew he should drop it for now, he will talk to him in the morning.

Unfortunately, the next morning wasn’t gonna happen as planned...


Hey! So this is the first chappie :D
Well for my L&G readers, you already know this part so it's like a preview, as for you new readers,
let me know what you think

PS: This is my first EunHae fic & my third overall, so i'm sorry if it's not good. I'm a mainly WonKyu writer :)