Confused

Marriage Certificate

AMBER POV

What is this feeling again? Why my heart feels like it will burst out when she hug me like this? Why I feel like I can’t do anything to just let go? I want this to never last. I want to stay like this forever.

End of POV

 

KRYSTAL POV

Is it what people feels when they in love? I love to hug him close, now, I’m sure that I like him… I mean I LOVE him.

End of POV

 

AUTHOR POV

As they were hugging each other and too busy with their mental debate, amber’s phone decide to break the scene. As amber pick up his phone, all he got is a scold from his dad. As amber hang up the phone, he asked krystal if she want to come over to his house to meet their parents there.

“it’s like we should go to my house, our parents are waiting...” amber scratch his head awkwardly.

“yea, Let’s get  going” and with that amber and krystal going to amber’s house.

Without their noticing, the paparazzi are everywhere around the place taking the photo at their very best skill.   

On their way to amber’s house, there’s no sounds can be heard except for the car’s engine’s sound or just amber trying to clear his throat. Their silence isn’t finish yet when finally they arrived in amber’s house. As they enter the room, the tense atmosphere can be felt by both krystal and amber.

When, they arrived at the living room, there’s Mr. Liu and Mr. Jung with their stern and tense expression. Amber clear his throat to break the atmosphere “uhmm, I can explain what happened”

“No, there’s no need. It’s enough of you” said Mr. Liu which amber feels more intimidated.

“You guys should do the wedding reception in a month from now, I don’t want to hear anything anymore from both of you except good thing” Mr. Jung added.

And before Mr. Jung and Mr. Liu left the place, Mr. Liu says “oh and you amber! You should have told us that Krystal is pregnant!”

“But…” amber left speechless and it’s like he can’t found his voice.

“No need to explain. I know that’s the reason of you two get married so hurriedly, I understand” Mr. Jung added.

“You better taking care of my daughter and my future grandchild, amber” said Mr. Jung with an stern look to amber.

Amber still left dumbfounded with Krystal who left speechless beside.

 

----------------------------------

A-Yo! Looks who updating!!! it's me chiezuka or Laming~~~~

short update like always~~~ i'm busy~~~~

you know how life is so cruel, right? well, i lost my job then i broke up with my boyfriend... haha ok i will stop with my ranting~

will try to update more! i like ur comment guys! XOXO