SERIOUSLY!?

Marriage Certificate

Krystal POV

 

It was a lucky day for me. i got the sign then it was finally the . Amber now is my husband >///< all I need to do is just show it to the world that I now married to my prince charming. I reach my home already that I saw a not so familiar car in front of my house, guess it was my dad’s guest. When I open the front door, my mom calls me to the living room. There’s an old couple sit facing my parents, I was kind of confuse though. My dad then introduce me to them “SooJung, meet uncle Liu and auntie Liu” I do a perfect 90’ degrees bow toward them “good evening, my name is Krystal Jung SooJung, I’m sorry for being impolite” then, uncle liu is smiling then tell me that it’s ok. 

I excuse myself to go back to my room, on my way upstairs I hear a slight conversation my parents and the Liu couple. All I heard is uncle and auntie Liu praising me for become so polite and such but I just shrug it off until I heard a shocking statement “she was so polite and it’s like the arranged married will be a successful” said auntie Liu.

Arranged marriage? WAIT WHAT!? ARRANGED MARRIAGE!? DAFUQ!? HELL NO! HAISH! I run to my room quickly. Did they just say about arranged marriage? GAH! Calm down~ calm down krystal~ you got amber already beside she’s already sign it. Just then, I was so sleepy now. Hoam

*end of POV

 A few days later...

Amber POV

“WHAT!? MOM DAD! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINKING ABOUT? AN ARRANGED MARRIED??” I know it was not polite to shout at your parents but, seriously i don’t know what they were thinking to get me into an arranged marriage? HAISH!! I still want to live my life first. Beside, i want to choose my own wife not a stranger girl that i never knew. But then my dad shouting back at me “YOU! AMBER LIU WILL MARRY THE GIRL I CHOOSE FOR YOU AND THAT’S THE FINAL!!!” then he leave the room while me being speechless. My mom approach me telling me that the meeting date is next Saturday.  Ahh! My head is dizzy now… what should I do? I don’t want to marry the strange girl!! Gah!!

The next day…

It was a peaceful morning when my phone just vibrate remind me there’s a call from my manager, just when I about to say something he yell at me like there’s no tomorrow “YAH! YOU AMBER LIU! GO FREAKING READ THE NEWSPAPER NOW! AND I WAIT FOR YOU AT MY OFFICE!!! YOU HAVE TO DO A LOT EXPLAINATION TO ME!!!” just before I could answer him, he just hang up the phone. Seriously, I already get a headache from the pressure I get from the arranged marriage and what now? Seriously -_-

I lazily pick the newspaper and my eyes get widen while read the main article at that newspaper, “The Famous Rapper ‘AMBER LIU’ Get Married Secretly with a fresh high school graduated Girl”. WHAT THE HELL!? WHO SPREADS SUCH A DOMBASS RUMOR LIKE THIS!! Okay amber, calm down~ calm down~ I sipped my warm tea slowly~ *inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale* It’s ok it’s just a cheap gossip, it’s ok… 

After recover y from the stresses. I drive myself to the office.  I aimlessly walk to my manager office and he start to scold me. I only answer him that I don’t know anything about the scandal.  He then sighing and tell me to just go to the schedule like usual and like nothing happens.

But then, the curiosity just hit me. Who’s the girl that I married with in the scandal? All I read is the title of the article not the whole of it. I hurriedly search for the newspaper and surprise to see that there’s a photo of the krystal girl, well I have to admit that she’s gorgeous even though that’s just her graduation photo.

When I finally recovered from my fanboy’s side I get to read the whole article, they said that we both married by signing the official marriage certificate but, WHEN did I ever signing a freaking marriage certificate? I don’t even know what marriage certificate look like though? Just who the hell start this?

I can’t blame krystal for this scandal it’s like I just trust her, she wasn’t that evil, right?

end of POV

 

-----

i'm such a lame, lazy, slowpoke author feel so sorry to make you guys wait and thank you for reading! *deep bows* ^^

-Chiezuka or Laming whatsoever-