Fool

Marriage Certificate

Krystal POV

Amber pinned me on the wall and leaning closer to me slowly but sure, when our lips were about to touch… RRIINNNNGGG!!!!!!! RRRRIIIINNNGGGG!!!!

 

DAMM!T !!!My alarm woke me up today, it was so annoying!

The first that came out from my head is to text him but only realize that I don’t have his number. How can I be so stupid not to ask him for his number? ARRGGH! Since when my brilliant head can’t think clearly, guess because amber always made me lose sense.

I took a quick shower and going downstairs to eat breakfast with my parents. They had this happy atmosphere around them right now, I wondering if there’s something special happened to make them these happy.

I greet them, “good morning daddy, mommy. What made you guys this happy?” I seriously am curious.

“What a funny question my dear, oh I mean my soon-to-be-bride-and-mom daughter. How can’t be parents be proud if we soon would have a grandchild” said my father, which making me feels so guilty. Well, it wasn’t my entire fault. Damn those paparazzi to make such a rumor! Now, what should I tell them?

 I feel the guilty rushing through my blood. I only able to kept silent and eat my breakfast not appetizingly.

“What happened with you my dear? Why you look so gloomy? Is it our future grandchild made you feels nauseous?”  Shoot! They sure really knew how to made me feels more guilty.

“uhm, mom dad…. Well, to be honest… but first don’t get mad please…” I cleared my throat.

“What is it dear?” my mom asked me with such a happy smile that it became so hard for me to let the words coming out.

“I will going out with amber this afternoon, is that okay?” I made a quick answer without thinking much.

“Sure, he will become your husband anyways” said my mom with a smile while my dad is having the poker face on. Guess he just can’t really let go of his only daughter.

After the breakfast, I went back to my room and lying on my bed while checking my phone and then it hit me that I never have amber phone number. Well, because I’m a smart girl. I called my friend who worked in the entertainment industry and he’s actually a friend of amber as well, Key The Diva of Kpop.

I dialed his number and he’s really taking sometimes to answer my phone which made me kinda furious. Right when he was about to answering my phone.

“YAH! WHAT TAKING YOU SO LONG TO JUST PICK UP MY PHONE!?” i said angrily.

“geez, keep it calm princess~ you don’t have to break my ear. I knew you soon will became a mom so keep calm for your baby at least” said key which making me remember my first problem.

Without any more words to say “give me amber’s phone number NOW” It was more to command than asking and I hang up the call without waiting for his answer.

In a second I received the text, guess key really knows who will he messed up with if don’t do what I want.

Without anymore thought, I dialed amber’s phone number but he didn’t pick up. If that key guy doesn’t give me the right number, guess he had so much guts but knowing him, he won’t ever dare to do that to me.

I dialed the number again, this time he answering it “who is it?”

“your future wife stupid” I said to him jokingly.

“k-krystal?” he seems so surprised.

“yea, it’s me. What are you doing right now?” I asked him.

“uhhmm, I I was at a… a FRIEND! Yes, Friend’s house” now, it is weird that he was stuttering like he was hiding something. Before I finish my thought, I hear a girl’s voice in the phone.

 

Amber POV

I was at the phone with krystal when suddenly,

“Baby~ I’m hungry~” Sulli came behind me and hugged me, acting as cute she have been.

I quickly hang up my phone and then sulli looking kept her cute acting. Fortunately don’t hear my conversation.

To be honest, I never thought everything will turn out this way now that I have Sulli back. It felt like a dream but, I don’t know why it’s like I have something missing for some reason. It’s like that it wasn’t right this way, like I have missing something more important.

“Come on baby~ I’m hungry~” Sulli broke my train of thought with her cute pouts.

“Alright~ alright~” I kissed her cute pouting lips. I feel really happy now that everything back to the old days until it hits me.

“SHOOT!” I said unconsciously.

“What is it baby?” asked sulli confused.

“Nothing babe, let’s go eat! Where do you want to go?” Man! I forgot about the “pregnant” Krystal. Now, what should I do? Is she tell her parents already.

When sulli and I were about to prepare to eat outside, I received krystal text.

From: Unknown Number.

YAH! How can you hang up on me!? You better be here at 1PM!

-Your wife-

And what is it now? She’s already become my boss or something? And what with the “wife” thing? It’s kinda pissing me off to be honest.

“What is it baby?” asked sulli which made me break my train of thoughts once again.

“Nothing babe But, it’s like I have to get back after we have eaten” I said to her with a sad face. Well, I’m truly sad that I have to go that I always want to be with her.

“oh okay. But, don’t ever try to cheating on me arasso?” said sulli with a stern face then turn to be so cute smile of her which always able to melt me away.

“arasso-yo nae sarang~” as I kissed her lips again. I really can’t get enough of her.

End of POV