The Other Side

Marriage Certificate

Amber POV

It’s just another boring day today, I have to do the live concerts, filming what-so-ever thing they want me to…  I even remember when I had to filming an underwear CF, it’s like my fans loves it but it’s just so hella embarrassing when I were almost while there’s only a thin layer of underwear to hides  my private part. Ok I will stop it here, it was so embarrassing for sure… -_(\

 

I was at this boring studio now, waiting for my turn to perform, it was so boring that I reminisce the memory about that random girl

 

*flashback

It was a peaceful morning that day until there’s a buzz at my phone that reminding me there’s a text. I lazily looked up at the screen and saw that my lovely girlfriend texted me. I smiled until I read the text she gave me; it wasn’t the usual text she gave me. My mood was all turning of to the opposite from the time I woke up this morning. I was all like a buffalo that will kick everyone so hard. My manager somehow understand my situation so, he let me took a little breaks. I was on my way to the cinema all alone using my disguise accessories that time. I was on my way to the locket and there she is my lovely girlfriend or I’ll just call her as my lovely ex. She was happily chat and playfully kiss the guy beside her, I felt so angry, sad, disappointed and jealous. I hate this feeling so much, I could felt tears drops my face.  I ran and ran, i could even felt a few looked at me weirdly but i just careless and kept running until I reached a park and sat down on a bench, I sat down and reminisced about the memories I got with my ex, how we met and the time when I confessed to her.

 

 Everything became more blurry because my tears just flow harder, I miss her so much. Just then I feel someone in front of me, she took out a napkin from her pocket and gave it to me but, instead of take that I got the urge to hug her. I hugged so tight, she was so warm and I like it. I feel a bit better afterward. After a few minutes I let go of her, there’s a moment of silent between us until she asked me a why I’m cried. I answered her with my tremble voices “uhh, I was just... Broke up with my girlfriend… she’s… she’s just cheating on me… hiks... hiks..” I started cried again but not as much as i do before. I felt better after i hug her, i don’t even know why. I just met her and she could somehow makes me feels like she was a very close friend. After a a few moments of silence, i got the chance to see her face clearer, she’s like a goddess perhaps. I was kind of awes in to the point that i kind of forgot about the first reason i cried.

 

After i successfully putted my mind to the right places, she was suddenly had the playful smile in her face and somehow i like her smile so much. She was so pretty and not to mention her perfect curved body... oopps my y thought again! Gah! I mental slapped my self. Afterward, she was offered me a help to cheer me up that i gladly accept. She dragged me to the game center, i play a lot of games there. Then, something crossed my mind. I don’t even know her name! Well, i got the courage to asked her name and she introduced herself cheerfully “sorry i’m forgot to introduce my self... my name is Krystal Jung SooJung” what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. I don’t got the chance to introduce my self yet when she just dragged me again to a restaurant that i never been to. We have a seat near the balcon, the place is good though. She’s the one who ordered the foods and i’m just keep silence the whole time even when the foods cames , all i do is focusing on the food cause I don’t like to get any disturbance while I eat and then she was suddenly attack me with a spoonful of rice, I was so surprised but then decided to chewed it then swallowed. I don’t want to disappoint her beside I like her feeding me hehehe. My phone just decided to end my fun time. My manager called me that I should have back already, i told him my location then he said he’s already near so I quickly hanged up the phone. I smiled at her then said my thanks to her. I owe her so much. Just then I was picked up. At the way back, I just couldn’t help but smiles.

 

*end of flashback

 

To the future, I was on my way out from the building when I get attacked by my wild fans. They attack me to have my signatures and I get used to it sometimes but there’s like something wrong with today though. It’s like I just see that krystal girl, but I could be wrong or its just imagination. Well, I just occasionally smiles when I remember her.