Confess

Marriage Certificate

AUTHOR POV

“I Refuse” said krystal with a stern looks.

“what are you doing SooJung?”  said Mr. Jung , confused.

After inhaling for a moment, SooJung says ”i’m married already” all of the people in there are confuse and amber not an exception.

“What are you talking about SooJung?” asked Mr. Jung.

“I’m married with amber already and I have a proof of it” said krystal calmly.

“What???” now, its Mr. Liu time to yells. Amber just stays silent the whole time.

Krystal search through her bag and take a paper out. “See. This is my proof” said krystal and she show the marriage certificate toward them.

“What is this all about here? You guys aren’t supposed to get married with each other and you amber! You have to explain everything!” yelled Mr. Liu.

“Dad…” amber was speechless. He can’t utter any word.

“We are married already now mom, dad, Mr. and Mrs. Liu. I know its sounds so hurry” krystal complete amber words. (Evil-Krystal is back!! >:3)

All of the people are become more confuse with what just happened at the moment. They left speechless. Amber grabs krystal hand and bid their goodbye “sorry, may i have a moment with krystal for a while” with that amber drags krystal to his car.

He drove to a park near Han River, as soon as they get out from the car amber blurt out "What The HECK!!! ARE YOU THINKING!!???? ARE YOU INSANE???" said angry amber toward the girl in front of her.  It’s like he just screaming from the top of his lungs. He looks so angry.

Krystal keep silent, she wasn’t expect that amber will be this upset. She then use his aegyo power to attack amber “mianne-yo~~~ chinca jeongmal mianne-yo~~~” (who can resist her aegyo >:D )

Amber were melt by her aegyo then, he try to calm down a bit. “what is it all about? What do you want?” amber soften a bit. (like what i said no one can resist krystal’s aegyo power attack XD)

“i love you” that’s all krystal said to amber. Amber not expecting krystal to say that. He was taken a back don’t know what to say until krystal hugged him.

“and now, since we are wife and husband i can hug u as much as i want” said krystal nonchalantly.

Amber is speechless and don’t know what to do. His heart beating so fast like it will pop out.  

------------------

KryBer in action ~~~~

 

want to request for a story, request for the drabble here :  Y AND FUN