Talking with Jonghyun

Its All Because of You (HIATUS)

 

White, shining lights beamed you, making you toss and turn trying to cover those lights that are focused on your eyes, after a few seconds you finally woke up and rub your eyes with your hands, last night is like hell for you, you slept late because nervousness and happiness kept you from sleeping, it made you uneasy, you tried everything to calm down, but you failed miserably, but fortunately, when the clock struck 3, drowsiness finally hit you, slowly seconds by seconds your eyes fell and finally you’ve now fallen asleep.

 

“Aissh what time is it?” You asked yourself because you saw the sun is already high, you took a glimpse at the clock beside you, and to your shock, you saw the numbers 12:58 in it, “Shoot” You jolted up and ran towards the bathroom, you took a shower and dry your hair with a blower, after fixing your hair, you searched your bag for a simple shorts and T-shirt, after that, you went down only to see Jonghyun while watching something on the TV while his feet are on the table and his hands are supporting his head.

 

*Aisshh .. he’s a lazy, laid back, happy go lucky type of person that makes ... me ...* you yawned at the end of your sentence, which Jonghyun heard.

He raised his hand and motioned for you to come and sit beside him, “You’re already awake, come here sit with me” He voiced out as he stare at you.

You let out a soft sigh first before sitting beside him, he didn’t took off his eyes on the TV as you sat beside him.

“Where are the other guys?” you asked since it’s too quiet and empty inside the house.

 “They left, I think ... they bought some food and some other things that we need” He said without even looking at you.

“ohhh” is the only thing you can say as you join him on watching TV, “But why are you here?”

“For you of course, we can’t let a girl stay here alone, or things might get exposed” He said ending it with a smirk.

His smirk made you quiver, “Stop smirking you erted romanticist” you snorted.

He laugh wholeheartedly taking your words as a joke, he sling his arm to your shoulder and dragged you closer to him, “I am not a erted romanticist, I’m just cute” he said as he lean closer to you.

A flash of images filled your mind, your eyes started to shut tightly, your grip on your arm tightened, your face show a painful expression, things from the past resurfaced all of a sudden, you abruptly pushed Jonghyun away, the lad is shocked from your actions, after he regain is posture, he saw you crying, you are staring on an empty space, your whole body is trembling, it’s been a while since you acted like this, the painful past kept on hunting you all throughout your life, things that are left unsaid, are the most painful things that ever happened to a girl like you.

 

Jonghyun grabbed your shoulders and started shaking you a bit, “Ai lee... Kiddo!!” He shouted, his voice dragged you to reality, you slowly feel your face, when you felt that you’re crying, you wiped your tears with your T-shirt.

 

“M-Mianhe ... for ... acting like that  ...” you stutter your words, you finally calmed down after Jonghyun put an effort to make you comfortable.

“I should be the one apologizing not you, I ... kinda ... .. err sorry for ... teasing you..” Jonghyun said as he sat in front of you while scratching his neck.

An awkward silence reigned both of you, Jonghyun stood up and faked a cough “I’m going to prepare something to eat wait here” He said as he walk, but unfortunately he tripped on the edge of the couch making him stumble and roll on the floor.

After that, laughter is heard on the four corners of the room, the sight of Jonghyun falling and rolling like that really lit your soul and put a smile on your face.

“Well at least you finally laughed” Jonghyun chuckled at his own clumsiness and dust off his clothes.

“Thanks” You said to him before he went into the kitchen to cook yours and his lunch.

 

Few hours has already passed since you two ate your lunch, now both of you are sitting in the tree house mesmerized by the sight in front of you.

 

“Wow ... it’s amazing up here” You shouted while stretching your arms wide.

“This is my personal space, I requested this tree house to be built just for me” Jonghyun proudly said.

“Ohhhh is that so, well thanks for sharing it with me” you said without taking away your sight from the view.

You heard him chuckle, “Wae?” You asked still focused on the scenery, you’re expecting a response but it didn’t come, you turned around and saw Jonghyun staring at you.

Jonghyun shook his head and smiled, “Ani ... “ he muttered, you shrug your shoulders and faced the scenery again.

Then out of the blue, small raindrops can be heard, “Ohh.. it’s already .. raining ..” you said as you stretch your palm to feel the soft drops of rain from your palm.

“We should go now, or else we’ll be stuck here until the rain stop” You nod as response, he was about to go down, when the rain started to fall hard, the once small and gentle drops became huge drops making the both of you impossible to go home.

“Aissh .. we should never went here” Jonghyun raffled his hair, the rain doesn’t bother you, in fact you like rainy days like this, a small smile surfaced in your face.

“You know .. I like rain” you attempt to start a conversation.

“Why?” Jonghyun asked out of curiosity, he stood up and sat beside you.

‘It calms me ... “you softly let out a yawn and hugged your knees.

30 minutes have already passed and both of you are still talking about things you like and dislike, things like the music you prefer, or what musical instrument you can play, the two of you clicked right away, you learned many things about him and he also learned things you like.

“So that’s why Yonghwa Hyung ------“ Jonghyun’s words were cut when he saw you sleeping while hugging you knees, he softly chuckled “You should have told me at the beginning that you’re just going to sleep while I was talking” Jonghyun leaned closer to you as he examine your face.

“Ai lee ... I think I should stop myself from calling you kiddo ... because I’m starting to see you as a woman and not a kid ...” Jonghyun whispered on the air as he smile while staring at you.

He didn’t know that a small smile emerged from your sleeping face.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Update :)) thanks for the continuous supports coming from my beloved readers :))

i''ll update tomorrow :)))

 

Min hyuk : Coffeee!!!!!! gimme hyuuuuuuuungggg!!!

Yonghwa : No coffee for you Min hyuk, you always turn into a monster after drinking some coffee >_>

Min hyuk : Hyung puhleaseeeee

Yonghwa : No

Min hyuk : I haaaaatteeeee yoouuuu Hyuuungggg!! -le trips- Ouch ><

 

 

Bye my beloved you  we shall meet again tomorrow :))