D-Day and ... C-Day??

Its All Because of You (HIATUS)

 

Thanks to : Baybeeykaay for helping me choose a song for Ai lee :))

 

Ohhh and I used an OC to represent the CEO :)

--------------------------------------------

This day finally arrived, you’re now facing the door where you will face the biggest change that can happen in your life, you blink your eyes to the nth time, your hands are shaking, this is the first time you felt nervous in your whole ... singing life, even though you’ve already performed on the streets, it still feels different when you’re going to perform in front of a CEO of a well-known company.

Yonghwa noticed your hands are shaking, he took it and hold it with his two hands trying to calm you down, “It’s okay... just be yourself and enjoy every bit of moment you’re about to experience.” He calmly said as he smile at you.

Minhyuk pumped his fist, “Noona Hwaiting.” He flashed out his cheeky smile which you liked.

Jungshin tap your shoulders, “You can do this ... noona... “ Jungshin suddenly blushed as he called you noona.

Jonghyun who is still staring at your hand as his hyung kept holding it, puffed air in his cheeks, “Yah!” He exclaimed, which made Yonghwa and you flinched and broke the ‘friendly holding hands’, “You can do this .... kiddo .. “ He mumbled the last word.

You chuckled at the guys weird ways to comfort you, “Thanks ... I’ll do my best .. thanks for helping me” You bowed in front of them, after that you let out a smile before entering the door alone.

 

As you enter the room, sweet fragrant welcomed you, you can see pots with flowers and small trees, you can see an aquarium filled with little fishes, you can also see white couches, and a table that has various kinds of entertainment magazines beneath it, the walls are decorated with black and white squares,  it’s obvious that the motif of the room are black and white, the shelves are also painted in black, while the CEO’s table is painted in white, you noticed that the swivel chair is turned backwards, you gulp first before you faked a cough.

 

“A-annyeong ... I am Ai Lee ... Song Ai Lee” You introduced yourself, the swivel chair turned around revealing a man in his 50’s wearing a black suit.

“Ohh ... Miss .. Ai Lee ... At last we finally meet” He clapped his hands together as he walk closer to you.

“Thanks for hearing my request” You bowed in front of him.

“Hahaha Yonghwa-ssi kept bothering me to at least hear you sing” He chuckled.

“N-neh~” You said embarrassed *Thanks Yonghwa ...* You said to yourself.

“So ... let me hear your golden voice, as Yonghwa said” He smiled once again before going back behind his desk to sit on his swivel chair.

You mentally comforted yourself cause you are really nervous right now, you inhaled and exhaled air a few times before singing ...

 

Wishing On A Star

 

Wishing on a star
Gureum wi jeo byeol-deurege
Yaksok-halgeoya pogin ahn-gett-dago
Nugunda nae yaegil deureo-junda-myeon
Nugu-boda deo nan haengbok-han geol

 

*Please ... let my feelings reach him, this is what I am longing for this past few years, a way that I can meet my parents once again* Tears started to fell as you sing your feelings out.


Ddaeron na shilsudo haesseott-ji
Mam-cheoreom, swipji ahna himdeureottji
Geureol ddae-mada hangsang
Nal jikyeo-jun na-eui kkumi isseoseo

 

 

*But I am not only doing this to find my parents, I am also doing this for my new friends who helped me when I am in need, when I am alone and when I am searching for my true feelings* You put your hand on your chest as you remember the smiles that were formed whenever you’re with them.


Wanna be a star
Haneul wi jeo byeoldeul-cheoreom
Nopeun goseseo hwanhi bitnal-geoya
Nugun-ga nae norael deureo-junda-myeon
Eonje-kkajina nan norae-hallae

 

*And thanks for the generous man in front of me, who is listening to a nobody like me .... the feeling of someone is listening to you whenever you sing feels really great ... once again, thank you ..* You mentally said to yourself as you finish the song.

 

As you finish your song, you can hear claps coming everywhere, you slowly open your eyes to see the CEO and the members of CNBlue in front of you.

 

“Noona .... it is so Daebak” Minhyuk sniffed as he raise his two thumbs.

“Your voice is really ... good” Jonghyun slung his arm into Minhyuk’s shoulders as he faked a cry too.

“It’s really good hearing your voice again” Yonghwa smiled at you sweetly.

“.... It’s ... Good ... Noona .. “ Jungshin looked away as he say those words to you.

“Thanks~” You wiped a tear in your face.

Song Joo Goon the CEO, clapped his hands as he make his way in front of you, “Your voice is really good, and I’m sure you can be a great singer”

“T-thanks” You stuttered at the CEO’s words, and you blushed as well.

“But before I make my decision, I have to let them hear you sing first, but don’t worry, I already recorded your voice earlier, so you can just wait my announcement” Joo Goon said and returned to his seat again.

You and CNBlue turned around to face the CEO, All of you bowed down and thanked the generosity of the said CEO.

“Noona!! We have to celebrate!” Minhyuk shouted as he raise a glass of water.

“Hahaha don’t be silly, we can’t celebrate now, we still don’t know if I’m gonna pass or not” You tap the table nervously.

Yonghwa chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’re gonna pass” He said as he pat your head.

“Yah! Don’t touch my head” You shook your head furiously, “But ... thanks Yonghwa for everything you did for me” You smiled at him.

Yonghwa turned his head to hide a faint blush, after knowing that he’s not blushing anymore he faced you again and smiled, “It’s okay”

Jonghyun is staring at you and his hyung all the time, “Hmph” he voiced out, “Congrats Kiddo!!” He shouted to get your attention.

“Yah! No need to shout Jonghyun” You stuck your tongue out.

Jonghyun pinched your cheeks and push it upwards then pull it downward, “Hehehehe” He laughed as he continue to play with your cheeks.

“Ouusshhh” You muttered as Jonghyun kept playing with your cheeks, you flail your hands to stop him but failed miserably.

Minhyuk smack his hyung’s hand to stop him, “Yah! Hyung don’t do that to noona” He pouted.

“T-thanks Minhyuk” You said as you glare at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just laughed his heart out and tap the table harshly.

“Hyung ... stop that... “ Jungshin coldy said, making the older one stop his actions and sip the contents of the glass in front of him, not knowing it has soju in it.

After that, Jonghyun suddenly stood from his seat and started walking towards Ai lee, “Ai –hick- Lee” He mumbled while making little laughs.

Yonghwa took the glass from Jonghyun’s hands and smelled it, “Guys ... Soju ..” He stared at Jonghyun who is wobbling.

“This is a problem Hyung .. “ Minhyuk whined as he tugged Yonghwa’s sleeves.

“Aissh ... pabo Hyung .. “ Jungshin shook his head as he stand up to control his drunk Hyung.

“Ai lee~” Jonghyun mumbled, you softly laughed at him as you stand in front of him.

“What is it Drunken Jonghyun~?” You , you put your hand at the back of your ear.

“Hehehe ... you know ... I love you!” He said as he make a heart shape above his head.

Those words left you astonished; your mind went blank when he said that, you looked at the drunken Jonghyun with a The-hell-you’re-saying face.

“That’s enough Jonghyun” Yonghwa said as he cover Jonghyun’s mouth with his hand.

“Yeah noona don’t listen to him, he’s ... drunk ... “ Minhyuk said as he wave his hands in front of you.

Jungshin didn’t said anything but his stares at his hyung has hidden meanings in it, he push Yonghwa and Jonghyun continuously leading them inside Jonghyun’s room.

“Pabo pabo pabo” Jungshin mumbled as he push the two inside.

“Ohh ... kaaay ... “ You raised your eyebrow, “This is weird. .. let’s call it a day guys” You clapped your hands and started to walk towards your room.

“Good night Noona!” Minhyuk shouted so that you can hear it.

“Neh~” You waved your hands backwards.

 

Inside your room, you’re still baffled at Jonghyun’s sudden confession, “Ughh he’s just drunk ... he’s lying ..” You kept reminding yourself as you slowly close your eyes.

 

As you mumbled those words in your sleep, Jungshin opened as small space at your door to peek inside, “Ai lee noona .. “ Jungshin sighed but a smile formed on his face as he saw your angelic face as you sleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jungshin : Hyung ! take my tickle power!, you deserve it for letting Jonghyun hyung drink some soju!

Yonghwa : Y-yah!! hahaha S-stop ... i-it Hahahaha ><

~_~ emm not gonna say anything about this ... -le walks away-

Jungshin : Next time Hyung, tame that wild beast hyung~

Minhyuk : What's happening here? O_O

Yonghwa : Nothing .. there's just a jealous pabo here....

Jungshin : Hyung what did you say?

Yonghwa : I said you're a pabo -runs away-

Jungshin : YAH!! HYUNG!!!!!

Yonghwa : Kekekeke

Minhyuk : They are all pabo kekeke

Yonghwa : Bwoh!!

Jonghyun : Lalalala~ I don't care what ever you guys say, at least Ai lee now knows how i feel for her~~~

Jungshin : I'm gonna kill you HYUNG!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Shhhhhh there's something i have to tell you

Come closer pali!

Here here palli !!~

 

 

....

 

I love you you :))

 

 

 

Comment and subscribe okay? :)))