You what??!!

Its All Because of You (HIATUS)

“Yah!! What am I going to do!” You harshly ruffled your hair, the guys are just staring at you like a mad lady.

“Calm yourself Ai lee” Jonghyun walked towards you, he grabbed your shoulders and pushed you into the couch behind you.

Suddenly Jonghun becomes the center of attention, the guys and you are now staring at him.

“Wae??” Jonghyun asked with his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised.

“Hmmm  you’re not calling Ai lee noona, Kiddo anymore” Minhyuk was the one who broke the questioning stares.

“Now that you mentioned it, you’re right ..” Yonghwa agreed.

“.... right ..” Jungshin mumbled and kept on staring at him.

“Ohhh you’re right!” You stand up and lean closer to him, “You’re not calling me kiddo anymore.”

Jonghyun suddenly blushed at the distance between yours and his face, he stepped back causing him to hit the table, stumble and fall right in front of Yonghwa.

“Y-Yah!! Get off me!!” Yonghwa harshly pushed Jonghyun away from him.

“Hahahaha you’re clumsy these days Hyung” Minhyuk laughed.

“U-uhh i-I’m not Clumsy!!! Yah!!” Jonghyun shouted, he ran towards his room upstairs.

 

Laughter filled the whole living room, your nervousness disappeared for a moment, a smile flashed in your face as you stare at the laughing guys in front of you, your heart is filled with warmth and love, which you didn’t experience when you’re still living in the orphanage, suddenly you remembered a certain guy in the orphanage, “I wonder if he’s alright ..” You mumbled which was heard by the other members.

 

“Who?” Yonghwa being the nosy one asked.

“Huh?” you were taken back by his sudden question.

“The guy you’re mumbling about” Jungshin coldly said, he stood up and walked towards the kitchen, after a few seconds he came back holding a glass of water.

*Whenever Jungshin is nervous, he has this habit of getting a glass of water ... why is he nervous? Does he like Ai lee noona too?* Minhyuk whispered to himself, being Jungshin’s best buddy, Minhyuk knows a heck about Jungshin.

“... Ohhh” you said as you tap your chin with your finger trying to recall your past actions, “He’s—“ The doorbell suddenly rang, causing you to shift your attention to the door.

“He is?” Yonghwa repeated with his eyes forming slits.

“Someone is at the door, I’ll get it” You volunteered, the three guys were left in the living room, annoyed with your cliffhanger.

“Hongki!!” you shouted, the ears of the guys perked up, they stood up from their comfort position and one by one went to the door to see this ‘Hongki’ guy.

 

As the guys arrived, they saw you hugging a certain guy with the blonde hair, you sensed that someone is staring at you and him, so you break your hug and turned to face them.

 

“Ohh right right, this is Hongki, my friend inside the orphanage” You smiled brightly as you introduce your ‘Friend’ in front of your ‘Friends’.

Jungshin, Minhyuk and Yonghwa bowed slightly, Hongki bowed as well and turned to face you.

“I miss you!” Hongki shouted and once again hug you with all his might.

“Y-yah!! Don’t crush me!” You playfully hit his back, he let go and laughed.

“Did you miss me?” Hongki said as he cross his arms.

“Of course! .. but why are you here?” You asked him, you turned to Yonghwa, “I’ll be back, we just have to talk” You waved at him and pushed Hongki out of the house.

 

The door closed, leaving the three guys flabbergasted, everything went so fast, Jonghyun who is sulking earlier decided to go downstairs, he’s expecting everyone is still gathered in the living room, but he saw the three guys sighing everywhere,“What happened?” Asked by the clueless guy.

 

“So... you have some explaining to do Hongki” you said as you drag Hongki out of the house, the two of you went into the nearby playground, you sat on the empty swing while Hongki just sat on the cold sand beside you while leaning his back on the steel pole of the swing.

“After you ran away from the orphanage, someone rich adopted me, after that I searched about your whereabouts luckily I found you” Hongki softly said as he stare at your face.

“How were the other guys in the orphanage?” You asked him, you didn’t saw Hongki’s frown because he quickly smiled *I’m here right beside you ... yet ... I still think you’re too far away to notice me*

“They’re good too ... they miss you sooo much” He said with a faint smile.

You just stared at him, no matter how good he hide his sadness, you can still feel how down he is,
“You okay?” You asked him as you put your hand on his forehead.

“N-neh~” Hongki pulled out an inch away from you and hugged his knees.

“I know you’re not, tell me ... I’m your bestfriend right?” You left the swing to sit beside him, the more you scoot closer to him, the more he moves away.

“Yah! Don’t move away aisssh” You grabbed his arm and yanked him closer to you.

Hongki stumbled from what you did, he fell into the sand hard, “Ouch it hurts” he said as he scratch his back side.

“That’s what you get from moving away from me,” You stuck your tongue out, “Now spill the beans mister” You exclaimed.

 

Hongki stood up, he grabbed your hands to pull you up, you looked at him with questioning eyes but words are stucked in your throat, you suddenly felt nervous when Hongki suddenly hugged you, you want to push him away, but a certain force keeps you from doing it, “H-hongki ..” You managed to mumble, but Hongki kept on leaning forward, you close your eyes, you felt that something touched your lips very quick, you opened your eyes to see a blushing Hongki in front of you.

 

“I love you .... I love you Ai lee, since the day I met you inside the Orphanage ..” Hongki confessed.

“I-I ... I don’t ... know ...” Hongki put his finger in your lips.

“No need to ... say anything right now ... I’m just satisfied that I already confessed to you, but one day ... I might ask you once again ...” He said, after that he hug you once again before running away from you.

 

You didn’t have the guts to follow him, you’re still shock from what he did to you, you slide your finger on your lips, you can’t believe your friend Hongki which you know since you arrive in the Orphanage likes you, you’re now feeling quite confused, your heart is beating so fast.

 

After some few hours after that incident, you finally went back home, you saw Yonghwa and the other guys sitting on the couch, they look really worried since it’s already dark outside.

“... I’m back .. “ Sadness can be heard in your voice, Yonghwa and the others run towards you, they started checking you if you’re hurt.

“Where did you go with that Hongki?” Yonghwa scolded you, he is glaring at your every moves.

“Yah! Noona you don’t know how worried we are since it’s already dark outside” Minhyuk pouted.

“Where did you go?” Jungshin voiced out his thoughts.

“Yah! Don’t you ever do this to us again!” Jonghyun revolted as he punch his fist in the air.

You laughed in front of them, you hug them all at once which caught them by suprise.

“Thanks.... and sorry for making you all worry about me” You smiled flashed out your sweetest smile, but you didn’t noticed the small tears forming in your eyes.

“Are you crying?” Yonghwa asked as he wipe your tears.

“Huh?” You wipe your face with your hands, “Ohh... what the?”

“Yah! Noona why are you crying!” Minhyuk panicked.

“Gonna punch the hell out of that Hongki guy” Jungshin punched his fist in his left palm.

“Count me in Maknae” Jonghyun threw small punches in the air as he jump up and down.

“Hahaha silly guys, I’m going to sleep now ... good night” You waved your hands as you make your way between them.

“What about dinner?” Jungshin asked, “I’m not that hungry” You answered without looking at him.

“Are you really okay?” Jonghyun once again asked, “Neh~” You sang.

“Noona ... “ Minhyuk whined, “Don’t worry ... and smile, I told you that I like your smiles right?”

“... do we have to move the appointment tomorrow?” Yonghwa asked, “No ... I can handle it” You turned around to face them, “Thanks guys” You smiled, after that you went inside your room.

*... get you head in the game Ai lee, you don’t need to think about anything besides the fact that you have to sing tomorrow, .. this is your only way to meet your parents who abandoned you .. * You sighed before closing your eyes and slowly drifting to dreamland.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun : Let's go Maknae we have some to kick.

Jungshin : Arasso Hyung, i've already polished by shoes.

Hongki : Yah!! i didn't do anything to her ><

Jungshin : You're going down Hyung!

What the hell is happening here!! no one is going to kick butts here in my fic !!! -rampage mode-

Everyone : ... M-mianhe .....

 

Update :)))

hope you like this :))