Star

Its All Because of You (HIATUS)

Sounds coming from the rustling leaves woke you up from the sleep you once savoured, you slowly stood up and felt a cloth fell from you, you saw a white blanket laying on the floor, you picked it and rest it on your shoulders because you felt a little chilly, “I guess Jonghyun covered me with this, he’s kinda ... sweet... “ A faint red can be seen in your face, you shook your head to erase that thought and continued to descend from the tree house.

 

You walked to the door to see the lights off, “I guess they left” you shrugged your shoulders and walk away from the house, “Guess a little walk won’t hurt”.

 

After a few minutes of walk, you found yourself on the same park where you and Yonghwa talked about things regarding to being a singer, “This is the place where my fate changed.” You started to walk to the stone pavements build on the soft soil covered with grass, Tall trees are everywhere, birds humming filled the calm atmosphere of the park, little critters running from here to there, and soft breeze passing your exposed skin.

 

You close your eyes and started to walk, you move your hands from side to side to feel if something or someone will bump you, but luckily there’s nothing in your path so you continue to walk with your eyes closed, feeling confident that nothing is in front of you, you hum some songs you know to really savour the soothing feel the park gives you, but unfortunately it was disturbed by a large thud sound in front of you and you felt you lost your balance and started to roll downhill.

 

You felt someone hugged you, but you can’t open your eyes because you’re afraid, you’re afraid of the incoming pain you will feel, you’re afraid to face the consequences from the stupid act you pulled, and most of all, you’re afraid to the person in front of you, after a few seconds both of you finally stopped from rolling, you’re expecting for the person to release you from his arms, but instead he tightened it more, you slowly open your eyes to know who it is, and much to your suprise, you saw a bleeding Minhyuk right before your eyes.


“MINHYUK!!” you gasped, He weakly smiled, “It’s a relief that you’re okay” he said.

“W-why ... WHY are you here?” Minhyuk finally loosened his grip on you; you stood up from your spot while Minhyuk followed.

“Hehe I saw you walking away from the house so, I followed you.” He scratched his neck while making circles with his right foot.

“M-mianhe ... for getting you wounded like this” you apologized, you pulled out your handkerchief from your pocket and slowly wiping the blood from Minhyuk’s face.

You’re too engrossed on wiping Minhyuk’s face that you failed to realize that Minhyuk is madly blushing because of your face is just an inch or two away from him, he can feel your breath, your warmth, and ... your lips.

“There, finished” you broke Minhyuk’s trance, he faked a cough.

“T-t-thanks N-noona .. “ he said as he lower his head.

“Hahaha no worries” you pat his head which caught him off guard.

“N-n-noona?” He continued to stutter, you pulled your hand away from him and laughed awkwardly, “Mianhe haha you’re just cute, you look like a puppy” you unknowingly stated.

Because of that Minhyuk finally lost it, he started to panick, “Uhh ... hahaha T-thanks N-noona ..” He covered his face with his hands and sat on the lying trunk of tree on the land.

You sat beside him and look at the dark sky filled with stars.

“Ohh look ... “ you said to him as you try to reach the uncountable star in the sky.

You didn’t heard him respond to your statement, instead he started to sing.

 

Star

Ttollineun soriga deullini
O star
Tteugoun simjangeul neukkini
Yo my star ~

Aju oren mon yetnalbuto na kkumkkwowatdon sarangi
Noin-gol ara
Onjena hamkke hejwo

Aju oren siganeul-lodo
Neul gateun jarieso bitnajugil
Nemam noegeman billyojulge

 

 

His voice left you in awe, still soothed by his voice, Minhyuk faced you with a smile “Do you like it noona?” he asked.

“Neh ..” Is the only word you can mutter right now, you’re still surprised by the voice of Minhyuk, you hugged him tightly out of the blue.

“N-noona?” Minhyuk started to stutter again, you released him while laughing.

“Mianhe haha your voice is so good” you said as your wipe a tear or two in your eyes.

“I’m glad Noona liked it “He said as a smile formed in his face.

“Haha you know, I like that smile of yours” you pointed at his face.

Minhyuk’s smile suddenly fade, and replaced with a faint blush, you tilt your head sideways, you put both of your fingers on the end of his lips and stretched it upwards.

“SMILE” you said as you stretch your fingers upwards.

“A-arasso” He said as he shake his head.

“Hahaha there you know ... if you continue to smile like that, noona might fell in love to you” you said while hopping away from him.

“C-chincha?” He began to stutter again as he tried to catch up with you.

“Hahahaha who knows” you said jokingly.

“N-noona!” he shouted, you turned around to see a flustered Minhyuk.

“Are you okay?” you asked as you ran towards him.

“I- .... I- ... I-I li---“ “Ai Lee!!” a guy shouted making Minhyuk stop his sentence.

“Huh ... is that ... YONGHWA!!” You shouted which fortunately Yonghwa heard.

“Why are you there? Is that Minhyuk?” He said as he wagged his hand while holding a flashlight.

“Yes!!” you said as you turn to Minhyuk, “You’re saying something right?”

Minhyuk shook his head and smiled, “Ani ...”

You felt that something was dropped from a high place, you turned to Yonghwa who is motioning his hands to look below you, you followed him and you saw a bundle of rope tied on a tree beside Yonghwa.

After a few minutes of struggling to walk on the slopes you both finally managed to get home without earning a scold from Yonghwa and any further injuries.

You’re about to sleep when you felt that you’re thirsty so you jumped from your bed and started walking downstairs, as you arrive in the kitchen you saw Minhyuk sitting alone inside.

“Ohh you’re still awake?” you said, Minhyuk slightly jumped but when he turned around, his face softened and smiled.

“Neh~ Can’t sleep” he said as he revert his sight away from you.

“Oww me too” you opened the door of the refrigerator, cold breeze welcomed you, you grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking it’s content.

“So you’re saying something earlier right?” you said after finishing a bottle of water.

He stared at you first before saying, “Ani ... maybe someday, but today is just not a good day to say that” he muttered in a serious tone.

“Ohh ... well I’ll be heading upstairs first, Goodnight Minhyuk” you wave your hands backward, “Neh~” you heard him said.

“I wish I can confess to you someday, Ai lee Noona ... I like you .. “ he whispered when he knew that you’re not in his sight anymore.

 

But little he know that someone heard him say that behind the door.

“ He likes Ai lee? ... “ a voice of a guy said.


--------------------------------------

 

Finally i've updated a chapter :))

Sorry for the lame title XD

 

No gifs today sorry >< too tired :))) i'll be sleeping now :))

 

I love you you

please continue to support this fic :)) even though you're just silently reading it xD

please subscribe and comment too :)))))))))