the cell phone

Caribbean Bay Escapade

We started walking to the lockers.

“Which way was it again?” I laughed nervously.

“I think it’s that way.” I said, pointing east.

“No, I’m pretty sure it’s that way.” He said, pointing North.

“I with direction, so I’ll trust you, oppa.” I said to him. I shrugged my shoulders and followed him.

                After walking for like 10 minutes, I stopped him. “Oppa, do you really know where we’re going.”

Cheondoong looked down at his feet and shook his head.

“Oppaaaa! They’re probably waiting for us.” I complained, using aegyo.

“They’ll be fine. Trust me. I’ve know those guys since I was a trainee, they’ll find a way to entertain her. Heck, them fighting is probably enough of entertainment for her. Though if we’re all fighting, usually me or Joon wins.” He smirked.

“Oh, so you get a lot of girls, huh?” I said, messing around with him.

“Um, no… I was just… I’m..” It was so cute seeing him get all flustered by my comment.

“Anyways, while they’re waiting, I guess we can ride another ride. What about the Mega Blaster? That one usually has a long line, but its short right now, so we should make use of the time that it’s short, right? They’ll understand, right?” I suggested to Cheondoong.

He shrugged his shoulders. “It couldn’t hurt.”

               After waiting in the line, we both got into the two-person floating tubes. People were subtly taking pictures of us, and I could hear girls talking about us saying stuff like, “How would Thunder be ith that girl?” “She’s so ugly!” “Who the hell is she?” and stuff like that. I started to lose my confidence, and Cheondoong took notice.

“Don’t mind them, Jieun.” He told me.

                The Mega Blaster is a special kind of ride. First you start out in a little river floating with your partner or by yourself while waiting to get the real part of the ride. When your tube makes it way to the top of the line, it reaches a conveyor belt that leads you up a slope, like a rollercoaster. You don’t know what comes next until you see the people in front of you drop out of nowhere and hear a couple a screams.

The conveyor belt leads you to the top of the slope, and if you’re in the back like Cheondoong, you don’t get to see the three foot drop you’re about to go on.

Since I saw the drop, I was completely fine, but Cheondoong who was completely surprised, let out a manly yell.

There are also parts of the ride that there are strong water blasters that push you along the ride, which is why it’s called Mega Blaster. The blasters push your to and from each conveyor belt.

                When the ride was over, we finally went to go look for the locker again. We made our way back to the place we were before. Back to square one.
 

“So we know that it’s not North, and not South because that’s where we started out.” Cheondoong gathered.

“And West is the entrance, so it must be East!” I laughed in his face.

“Yeah, yeah.”

                After walking for a couple of minutes, we found the other five. The guys were all huddled around Suzy, especially Joon who was standing close to her. The two of us snuck up on them. As we walked closer, we heard them talking.

Joon was looking at Suzy. “So, Suzy, do you have a cell phone?” He asked, trying to sound smooth. I almost burst out in laughter when he winked at her.

“She has a boyfriend.” I interrupted.

“Finally you two get here!” Suzy yelled as she turned around to acknowledge us.

“Have you all been waiting long?” Cheondoong asked them.

Suzy shook my head. “No, we just got here. Right, guys?” She said, turning around.

Me and Cheondoong laughed at the guys who now had their mouths wide open because of what I had said.

“Can we just get the stupid cell phone.” Joon said, sounding like he had just lost a soccer game or something.

“Oh yeah, right.” I remembered.

I opened the locker with the keychain bracelet and retrieved my cell phone.

Me and Cheondoong exchanged numbers.

“So I’ll call you.” He smiled.

 

Sorry for the horrible ending.

I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter.

Honestly, I got tired of writing this fic, but since it got a couple new subscribers and comments, I decided to finish for all you beautiful people who are reading it.

If you are reading this however, I’m making a new AFF profile. I’m keeping this one too, but I’m using the other one for something different. I’m going to start writing Cell Phone Novels.

I’m also looking for people to write some too.

If you don’t know what a cell phone novel is or if you’re interested in reading, writing, or publishing  yours, message me on Tumblr at http://cellphonenoveldatabase.tumblr.com/ask.

You can be on Anon too. I don’t care.

Check it out please! And Thank you so much for reading this crappy story.

MBLAQ, IU, and Miss A FIGHTING!!!