Like Puppies

Caribbean Bay Escapade

Sorry it took me forever for this update. I didn’t feel inspired by this story anymore. You other authors out there might understand me. BUT, people kept commenting on the story though it is old and I have quite a few subscribers for this fic, so you all inspired me to do a couple more updates. THANK YOU and I hope you enjoy.

Yay! I’m trying something different in this chapter: Suzy’s POV. Don’t worry. I’ll return to Jieun’s POV after this chapter, but I just felt like doing this all of a sudden. (Notice the poster change too. Featuring Suzy) [EDIT: sorry, I had another poster made, the same, but featuring Suzy, but for some reason, AFF is letting me upload it, so it's just the same for now...]

Let’s take a visit into the life of Jieun’s bombshell sister, Suzy, and the boys of MBLAQ following her around like puppies.

============================================================

*Suzy’s POV*

I waited at the food stand for my bulgogi bake that I had ordered. The few seconds of silence between me and the cashier were broken by the four loud boys behind me. Mir, Joon, Seungho, and G.O pushed each other to stand next to me.

G.O spoke first. “Hey, I got a text from Sanghyun, he and your sister are heading to the locker to get her phone and he told us to meet them there.” He explained to me.

“Who?” I asked, confused.

“He means Cheondoong.” Joon interrupted. “And may I ask what your sister’s name was again?”

“Jieun.” I answered.

“Oh yeah, now I remember.”

“Oh yeah, oh oh, oh yeah.” Mir started singing.

“I’m feeling good!” I joined in.

The four looked at me with surprise. I just giggled.

“What?!” I asked when they had been staring for too long.

“Nothing, we’re just surprised that you know our song.” Seungho told me.

“Why wouldn’t I?” I smiled.

None of them answered.

“Never mind.” Joon said. He grabbed my arm and linked it with his. “Let’s just go find the other two.”

Mir came to my side and linked with my other arm, earning a death stare from Joon and the others guys simultaneously. G.O in the back face palmed himself and muttered. “Why didn’t I think of that?”

I just chuckled.

While we walked, the slides next to me caught my eye. There were two really high slides: one with two bumps, and one with just one long and steep drop. I stopped in my tracks, causing the two behind me to bump in to me.

“Oh! Sorry Suzy!” G.O yelled Seungho nodded his head vigorously.

“What are you looking at?” Mir asked me, giving me his usual awkward aegyo.

“Look at that slide!”

The four all turned to look at it.

G.O and Mir’s eyes lit up. They both got excited as soon as they saw it. Seungho on the other hand looked worried.

“Do you want to ride that slide, Suzy-yah?” Mir asked me.

I smiled big. “YES! YES! YES!”

Seungho grabbed Joon who was still connected to me, sending a jerk through all three of our bodies.

“Wait, we still have to meet Jieun and Cheondoong.” Seungho reminded, as if he was trying to avoid riding the slides.

I wriggled my way out of Mir and Joon’s arms and went to grab onto Seungho.

“But oppaaaa, don’t you wanna ride the slides with me?” I said seductively. I really want to ride that slide.

He swallowed hard. “I guess they can wait a bit.”

“YAY!” I yelled, then turned away. I had a smirk on my face. “Too easy…” I thought to myself.

All the other guys punched him on the shoulder. Ah, men are such simple creatures.

We all waited in line to get on the slide.

“Which slide do you want to ride, Suzy?” Joon asked me.

“That one!” I yelled, pointing to the slide with the deep drop.

“Me too!” Mir screamed from behind me.

“What about you guys?” I turned around and asked the others.

“Same here.” G.O said.

“I’ll ride the other one.” Seungho said.

“I’ll go with Seungho.” Joon announced. “You know, so he’s not alone.”

We made our way up the line. Each person who went down the slide only made me want it that much more. Me and Mir were both bouncing up and down waiting for our turn. G.O, the other super excited one just stood there cooly, not wanting to look like a baby waiting in line to ride a pony, like Mir.

Seungho on the other hand looked out of his mind pacing up and down the stairs. Joon just played on his phone until it was time to go.

We were almost to the top of the line when I turned around to talk to them all.

“So who wants to go first?” I asked them all.

“ME! ME! ME!” Mir yelled almost foaming at the mouth with excitement.

“Let Seungho go on the other slide at the same time, so we can get done quicker.” Joon suggested.

“Ah, that’s a good idea. Mir and Seungho can go, then me and Joon, and G.O, I guess you’re going to have to go last, oppa.”

Finally we got up to the line. Mir and Seungho stood in front of the slide. Mir couldn’t wait to be cleared to go, while Seungho’s slide had been clear for almost a minute now and he was trying to gather all his courage to actually go.

“You can do it oppa!” I shouted words of encouragement.

Seungho turned around and gave me a thumb’s up, but his face was mortified.

“FIGHTING~!” Me, G.O and Joon yelled. At that second, Mir was ready. He screamed out with happiness as he went down. The lifeguard shot a glare at Seungho. He took a deep breath, then threw himself down the slide. Her screamed all the way down, but unlike Mir, he was screaming in terror.  I stepped up for my turn, finally.

“Excuse me, ma’am.” The lifeguard said to me. “You’re not allowed to ride the slide in shorts.” He informed me.

“What? So do I have to go back to the bottom?”

He nodded. “Unfortunately, yes. We can’t allow anything with buttons down the slide because it could get stuck. Unless you have a bathing suit bottom under there.”

“I do, but I can’t take it with me down the slide.” I said, taking off my shorts.

“Well, you could…” The lifeguard started, but was interrupted by Joon.

“That’s okay, I’ll take it down for you. I didn’t want to ride the slide anyways. Been there, done that.” Joon said before grabbing my shorts from my hand and running down the stairs.

“Aw, that was sweet.” I thought to myself. “He probably ran down to meet me at the bottom.”

“Well, I was going to say that you could hold them to your chest as you went down, but Joon works here as a lifeguard. He should know that.” The lifeguard said, scratching his head.

What a baby. He was that scared of the slide?” I laughed to myself.

“I guess it’s just you and me then G.O.” I said.

“I knew that Joon was going to try and get out of it.” He laughed.

            I sat on the edge of the slide, waiting for the lifeguard to clear me to go. The second he cleared me, I wasted no time. I launched myself down in a split second. This slide went directly down to the bottom, not bumps or curves, it was just steep. I tried to hold in my screams, but the butterflies tickled so much that I had to let it out. I screamed the whole way down.

When I got to the bottom, Mir and Seungho were there. Joon was still probably on his way down all those stairs.

“Well, you look okay, see Seungho-oppa. It was okay, right?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I’m just mad that we waited in that long line for 5 seconds of thrill.

            Joon finally met with us and by that time, G.O had already gone down too.

Finally the five of us made our way to the meeting place, but Cheondoong and my sister weren’t even there.

As we all waited, Joon scooted next to me.

“So, Suzy, do you have a cell phone?” He asked me smoothly, then giving me a wink.

“She has a boyfriend.” Jieun’s voice said from behind me.

“Finally you two get here!” I yelled.

“Have you all been waiting long?” Cheondoong asked.

I shook my head. “No, we just got here. Right, guys?” I said, turning around.

All five of their mouths were wide open in shock.