the lazy river

Caribbean Bay Escapade

Hello readers, thank you so much for supporting this new story. I love Cheondoong and IU couple so much, so it’s pretty fun to write ~(^_^)~ Enjoy!

I feel kind of awkward keep referring to Thunder as a “boy”. But I feel even more awkward  calling him a “man”. Hehe, he’s too baby-faced for his y body. <3

==================================================

 

The boy was still holding me in his arms.

“Hey, my name’s Sanghyun, but most people call me Cheondoong. “ The boy smiled.

Feeling the obligation to answer back, I told him my name. “My name is Jieun, most people call me that.”

            Cheondoong sat me carefully on the inner tube and put me into the main stream on the Lazy Pool. One of his friends gave him their inner tube and we floated down the river together.

“Are you still cold?” Cheondoong asked me.

“Kinda…” I answered honestly.

“Well, there’s an entrance to the hot tubs spa around the next corner, I’ll take you there.” He smiled. “Hey, didn’t you have another girl with you?”

I looked around, realizing that I had lost my sister.

“It’ll be fine. She’s really pretty, so I’m sure that she won’t have any problems finding her way around here.” I laughed.

            At that moment, I heard a squeal. We looked to find the source. The rest of Cheondoong’s friend were gawking over Suzy. They were having fun splashing each other with water.

“See, I told ya.” I said to him.

Cheondoong span my inner tube around, making me dizzy.

“Oh, here’s the entrance.” Cheondoong said, alarming the still dizzy me.

            He pulled my inner tube into the cave-looking entrance of the hot tub spa. Trying not to get me wet, he pulled me as close as possible to the steps. There was still a large gap between the freezing water and the tallest steps. Again I struggled to get out of the inner tube without falling into the skin chilling water. Cheondoong laughed at my attempt.

“Shut up!” I said angrily. My shout, caused me to lose balance. Into the cold water I plunged.

            I opened my eyes, I wasn’t under the water. Again, I was saved by this strong armed, beautiful skinned, boy.

“Wow you’re pretty clumsy.” He laughed.

Why is this guy always laughing at me? I thought to myself.

“Let’s go inside.” Cheondoong said, still carrying me.
            We received weird looks from people when we entered and I was in his arms. The little kids were pointing and laughing. He kept carrying me until we reached the big tub with a bunch of other people in it. He set me down into the hot water. I went to sit in the tub at the only free spot. I sat next to an American man and his little girl. Cheondoong came so sit next to me.

“Ah, it feels good in here.” I said, sliding deeper into the water.

“Yeah, and I think that these pools are full of minerals or something that make your skin healthier.” He told me.

“I don’t think that your skin could get any healthier.” I .

Cheondoong paused for a second and looked around.
“I think I can hear your sister outside.” He told me.

I listened closer. “Yeah, that’s her ‘flirty laugh’.”

“That’s okay, I can hear my friends making her laugh out there too.” Cheondoong said trying to make me feel better.

“Jieun, I’m bored. You wanna get out of here?” He asked me.

“Sure, but now that we’re been in the hot water, the cold water is going to feel even more cold.” I whined.

“You can sit on my shoulders, then if you must.” He said, getting up and exiting the hot tub.

I smiled to myself.

            As we walked back out, the American girl spoke to her father. I didn’t recognize the language. I mean I don’t know very much English, but I know that what they were speaking was not English. I looked at them, confused.

“Oh, those people are Russian. Can’t you tell just by looking at them?” Cheondoong said.

I shook my head.

            We got to the hot tub cave’s exit and there were no inner tubes. I guess other people took them when they left.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get one for us.” Cheondoong said to me.

He dove into the water and retrieved one. I frowned. That must’ve been freezing on his skin. I thought. Cheondoong brought the inner tube over to me.

“Okay, get on my shoulders.” He instructed.

I did as I was told. It worked out easier than I thought it would. We got into the water. Cheondoong was standing inside the inner tube with me on his shoulders. A group of kids came swimming by us.

“Hyung! Wait up for me!!” A boy yelled, swim-running to catch up. He bumped into our inner tube, making Cheondoong lose his balance. He started to stumble. Scared, I put my arms around his face.

“Jieun, I can’t see anything.” He squirmed.

“Oh.” I said, returning my arms to their place.

            Luckily we didn’t  fall over. I was relieved. Cheondoong turned around to get back in the right stream. Suddenly, another little kid passed us.

“Excuse me.” A little girl said as she pushed through us.

            Again Cheondoong lost his balance, causing us to fall into the water with me still on his shoulders. We must have looked like a Great Oak tree being cut down.

            When I came up from the water, my teeth were chattering. Wheen Cheondoong came up, he was laughing.

“Aren’t you cold, Sanghyun?” I asked him.

“Well yeah, but that’s part of the fun.” He answered back with a huge smile on his face.

            He grabbed one of the vacant inner tubes and placed me in there. I must be really light to him, since his muscles are so big. Cheondoong pushed the inner tube in the stream. He walked along with me as I floated. We were facing each other.

He started laughing.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” I asked him curiously.

He shook his head. “No reason.” He replied as he kept giggling.

            I was finally starting to warm up, when all of a sudden, a stream of water was pouring on me. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Aigoo! It’s cold!!”

Cheondoong burst out in laughter, but I wasn’t smiling.

“I want to get out!” I yelled.

            I kept pouting and he kept laughing all the way to the next exit. He picked me up and out of the water and put me on the steps.

“Come on, I’ll buy you dried peanut butter squid.” He said, taking my hand and leading me to a snack stand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the update? It don’t really care for it.

Before you ask, yes, the peanut butter dried squid is actually something they serve there. I tried it, it wasn’t bad… but that’s because I like peanut butter and squid.

The update wasn’t as soon as I hoped it would be, but I’m giving more attention to my most popular fic about Khunfany.

I like writing this one more though, so you’ll be seeing more updates.

Remember to comment, please. ~(^_^)~