Songs to Spark Inspiration FOR YOU.

Fanfiction Pet Peeves (Tips & How-to's)

I have no idea what this has to do with rants or pet peeves.. but there are a lot of good songs out there that are GREAT for writing, inspiration, and getting ideas. I only put the Usher song with an example plot/idea, because I even, myself thought about writing that plot.. but I could never commit =/ So hopefully some other author who IS willing to commit, would take the awesome synopsis and create something wonderful with it. Oh, and the songs with a star next to them means that I love them.. lol..

Here are the songs below: 

 


*Usher - Confessions (Part 2)

Story idea/Example:

- Genre Suggested is Romance, Angst, and Emotional

Im Yoona is pregnant with Kris' baby, and she's planning on keeping it. But he's in love with you.

The problem is that you don't know if you can be with him anymore, because he cheated on you & got another girl pregnant.

What happens when life takes a full 360 spin? Will you still stay by his side, or will everything go downhill?

(Of course, you can change it around a little & change the characters, etc.)


*Jojo - Too Little Too Late 


*Rihanna - Unfaithful


*Beyonce - If I Were a Boy


Rihanna - Hate That I Love You ft. Neyo


*Train - Drive By (I'll Be There For You)


*Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (Twilight: Breaking Dawn Soundtrack)


*Taylor Swift - Back to December


Lady Antebellum - Need You Now


*Justin Bieber - Fall

(This song is special.. because a certain someone sang this to me. <3 

I've seriously never smiled that big before..)


Well, I hope you found them somewhat helpful! Or to just listen to those amazing songs.. OTL. 

Anywho, have any suggestions? Comment them & I'll add them in a new chapter! 

- mooncake (Tiffany/Joonmyun's long lost secret lover.)