Nothings gonna be okay

You make me bad

"Yaaa Oppaaaa , don't you think I look good with this dress ? " since the whole Mc thing started IU would always try to get Kais attention. Always she would do ageyo on him and called him oppa . It was really annoying to Woohyun" Aigoooo IU stop it , you're not a 10-year old child " "But but but but ... don't you remeber ? You told me ageyo would always work ? You said , everbody can't restis ageyo, you told me even Sungkyu couldn't resist it .. Kai oppaaa, why don't you say anthing ? " IU pounted as she looked at Kai , but he didn't even looked at her . He turned around and leaved the room . Woohyun saw that she was hurt by his action . He understood her somehow, back earlier when he and Sungkyu didn't know about eachothers feeling's , Woohyun did everything to get his attention . But Sungkyu always told him to leave and that he's annoying . It hurts. He understood her so much right now.   " Ya Kai where do you think you're going ? We are not done here " The Exo manager stood infront of Kai with a mean look. Woohyun noticed that the managere and Kai didn't like eachother , their realationship was difficult " to the bathroom " Kai said coldly the walked away. Since Kai walked Woohyun to his dorm , he was diffrent . He stoped to tease Woohyun , he didn't even talk . It was strange , Kai was always the one who always talked much and now he was the silent one . " I think I go to the bathroom , too" As soon as Woohyun said it, he leaved the room . 

When Kai walked out the door , he noticed how fast he was walking . He was almost running . He run down the floor to the bathroom , as soon as he reached it he stood there in one corner. His back was leaning against the wall and slowly he was sitting down . He hide his face in his knees. Why did she mention Sungkyu ? he thought , he hated this name . He hated the fact that Woohyun kissed him everyday and do ageyo on him . He wished  , that Woohyun would tell him , he loves him with his lovley eye-smile . Everything Woohyun did was so cute, the way he looked at somebody or how he talked , everything about him was so perfect . And Kai hated to know that he couldn't have this person . " Kai ? What are you doing there ? Are you .. crying ? " Kai looked up , he saw the perfect face of his little princess . Even when he looked tiered he was still so beautiful . You can never be mine, right ? kai thought , please say you like me , please tell me everything is okay and you like me too .

When Woohyun opened the bathroom's door, he was shocked. Kai was sitting their in ther corner crying . Kai , the Kai who always trolled him . The arrongant Kai who always told him how much better he was then Woohyun . And now the Kai was sitting like a 8 year old  who lost his mummy and is crying . He never saw him that down . " Kai are you crying ? " Kai looked up to Woohyun . He looked terrible , his eyes were swollen and red . His nose and his cheeks were also red. He didn't said anything , he only looked at Woohyun . Woohyun felt sad for Kai , he looked so lost . " Are you okay ?" Woohyun sat down beside Kai without even looking away from Kai . " Ya tell me Kai what's wrong ? You can trust me . I know we didn't had it easy and we had some problems at first , but it's okay Hyung is there for you . So please tell me , I'm sure it's gonna be ok-" " Don't tell me it's gonna be okay , because it's not gonna be okay " Kai shouted at Woohyun . What is going on with him , I never saw him that mad, Woohyun tought. " Kai I'm just trying to help you " " You can't help me , nobody can " Kai said lounder than before , his tears were running down his cheeks . "Pleease... tell me , what is going on with you ?" Kai looked at Woohyun , he looked so cute when he was worried . And the fact that he is worry because of him , maked Kai happy. Why is he sitting so close to me , don't you now , you're killing me Nam Woohyun ? While he  was still crying, he leaned closer to Woohyun , their faces were now only a few centimeter apart . Kai Woohyuns cheeks with his hands . They felt so soft ..

Woohyun couldn't move he was shocked ,when Kai bent over him. Is he.. going to kiss me ? he tought, Kai leaned even more to him . Their nosetips , were now touching . He felt his hot breath on his face. Kai's hand were still Woohyun's cheeks , they feel so warm and soft . Without even noticed it , Woohyun laid his hand on top of Kai's hand . He hold his hand , they are really feeling soft , Woohyun thought . They stayed in this positions for 2 minutes , but it felt like 2 hours for Woohyun . What is he thinking ? Why is he doing that ? Woohyun didn't understand Kai's action at all . Oh god , he is going to kiss me .. Kai leand a bit more to Woohyun , their lips were almost touching and Woohyun was about to closed his eyes , when they suddenly heard someone's knocking on the door " Hello ? Is their anybody in their ? " Woohyun immdently stood up , when the door was opening  a guy walk in , he was not that tall but had a beautifull smile . He looked familiar , Woohyun tought . " Kai-ah there you are , Suho Hyung is looking for you , he is really mad . you should be glad that i found you " the guy said, he had a beautifull voice , i know but from where.. Woohyun still couldn't figure out who the guy was " What ? Why is Suho hyung mad at me " Kai stood up , when woohyun looked at him he was more then confused. Kai stand their like nothing happens, he looked normal , nobody would belive that he cried 5 minutes before. " Ya don't you remember ? We have scheulde to do . You know ? The radio show ? " The guy looked at Woohyun , like he didn't realized he was standing their the whole time " Oh I'm so sorry , I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Byun Baekhyun , Main vocal in Exo k " "I-I'm Woo-" " Yeah I know You're Nam Woohyun , one of Infinite's main vocal . I'm actually close with Sungkyu- hyung and a huge fan of Infinite , I hope we can talk again but now I don't have time , We're late " Baekyhun smiled then he pulled Kai out the door. Woohyun stand their alone in the bathroom, he tought about what would happen if Baekhyun didn't distrub them . , Sungkyu... he tought.

 

Sungkyu stood their , in the kitchen . He cooked ramen for himself , he was alone in the dorm. The other memeber were all out to play. It was one of their free days and actually he would go with them , but since .. the thing with L happend , he tried to ignore him . I wasn't a big problem since L acted like nothing happens but he decide it's the best to ignore him anyways. Beside he enjoyed to be one day alone , it was annoying to be with those kids around sometimes . Of courses he loved everyone of them but , since Sungkyu was the oldest , sometimes you could really feel the between them . Like this one time when Doongwoo & L .. crap L , he tought . Why do i always end up thinking about him . "Naekkeo haja , naega neol saranghae , oh ? Naega neol geokjeonhae, oh ? " Suddenly Sungkyu felt two arm around his waist , Someone was back hugging him " Are you cooking dinner honey "  Sungkyu didn't even dare to turn around, since he knew who was behinde him , but that person also knew that Sungkyu wouldn't turn around to face him . So he spin Sunkyu around and kissed him . " YAA ,  WHAT ARE YOU DOING L ? " L smirked . " Go away , I don't have time for those things" Sungkyu pushed L away and tried to walk away. Sungkyu heard L chuckel , then everything went fast by . He felt how L grab his hand and pushed him against the wall . He leaned to his left ear " Really , cause the last time i remember , you didn't even wanted to stop . You were all over me and could get enough of me " L looked deep into Sungkyu eyes " Shut up and let me go L " Now L started to zip his jacket open he wear , only to show Sungkyu his neck , Sungkyu blushed when he saw this little red/purple  spot on L's neck . " You see , you left something that reminds me of you . " "You know that this was a mistake, I love Woohyun not you " " Ke, trust me sooner or later I make you fall in love with me " L turned away from Sungkyu while he was laughing " Ke, never " As soon as Sungkyu said it L stopped , he stood their like statue , then he finally started to talk " YOU really thought I let you go away like this ? " L turnd around he walk towords Sungkyu " I waited so long for THIS , and know you really expecting from me I'll let you go . If you really thing so .. Keke then you are really stupid Hyung " L pushed Sungkyu again against the wall he took Sungkyu face between his hands " I care for you , I love you and trust me you will love me too " "How I said never . N E V E R " "Aww really , and why is your heart beating that fast ? Oh and I see you're blushing . " L smiled at Sungkyu , he leand into Sungkyu more , their lips were almost touching . When suddenly L stopped, he looked at Sungkyu with a big smile on his face  "Why did you closed you're eyes hyung , was it because you wanted me to kiss you ? " Sungkyu opend his eyes to look at L's happy face. He didn't know the answere to this , but he knew L was right . Somehow he wanted him to kiss him . Why am I doing this ? Sungkyu , thought . L laughed "Told you " he looked a last time at Sungkyu then he leaved the room . While he was walking he said " Ya Hyung , the others are out for the whole night and Woohyun is going to join them , looks like we have the dorm for us two " Sungkyu stood their . Alone . " Crap..."